- Volume 6 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison & Analysis of Drones in Major Countries based on Self-Driving in IoT Environment
사물인터넷 환경에서 자율주행 기반의 주요국 드론 특성 비교/분석
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Department of Computer Information, Woosong University) ;
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Department of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University) ;
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of ICT, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2020.03.11
- Accepted : 2020.05.13
- Published : 2020.06.30
The remarkable change in the automobile industry, which is a traditional industrial field, is now evolving into a form of moving toward autonomous functions rather than humans due to various convenience functions and automatic driving or autonomous driving technologies if the person was central when driving the car. This situation is expanding to various industries such as the aviation industry and the drone market, as well as the robot market. The drone market in the aviation industry is being used in various fields due to the unmanned nature of drone operation. Among them, military drones are secret and due to the specificity of technology, details are not disclosed, but as a collection of advanced technologies, they have played a key role in drone development. In this study, the current status of China and the European Union, including the United States, which are major competitors in the drone field, was investigated, and the technologies of major countries were compared and analyzed through the characteristics and operational specifications of the drones currently in operation.
- KARI, "Drone Activation support roadmap Report", 2017.
- W.S.Kim, "Study on Armed Unmanned Aerial Vehicles", United Nations Publication, 2015
- J.W.Park,'Drone Center'. 2000.
- D.Y.Kim, "Evolving Drones, Sprinkle Seeds," Korea Economic Industry, 2015.
- S.B.Kim and S.J.Kim, "Trends and Implications of Major Military UAVs," Korea Institute of Defense, 2014.
- S.H.Kim,'The first test flight of the British top drone' Taranis', Yonhap News. 2014.
- G.P.Lee, "Introducing the Slowed Global Hawk Again," msn, 2019.
- J.H.Chung, "Development of drone market in endless use", https://www.mk.co.kr/news/economy/view/2018/11/723486/, 2018.
- A. Etzioni, "The great drone debate:, Military Review, 2013.
- R. Kaufman, "Market for Military Drones will Surge", Inside Unmanned System, 2016. https://insideunmannedsystems.com/market-militarydrones-will-surge/
- I. Y. Kang, "Drone Today and Tomorrow", Ajunews.com, 2020. https://www.ajunews.com/view/20200121033417281,
- https://www.tealgroup.com/index.php/pages/press-re leases/47, Teal Group Corporation, 2017.
- K.M.Cho, "Design and Diagnosis Case of Energy Efficiency Diagnostic Solution based on IoT", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.6, N0.1, pp.23-30, 2020. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2020.6.1.023
- J.H.Hong and K.H.Lee, "A Scheme on Object Tracking Techniques in Multiple CCTV IoT Environments," Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.5, N0.1, 2019.