- Volume 9 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Real-Time Tracking System Through Information Sharing Between Cameras
카메라 간 정보 공유를 통한 실시간 차량 추적 시스템 개발
- Received : 2019.08.28
- Accepted : 2020.03.24
- Published : 2020.06.30
As research on security systems using IoT (Internet of Things) devices increases, the need for research to track the location of specific objects is increasing. The goal is to detect the movement of objects in real-time and to predict the radius of movement in short time. Many studies have been done to clearly recognize and detect moving objects. However, it does not require the sharing of information between cameras that recognize objects. In this paper, using the device information of the camera and the video information taken from the camera, the movement radius of the object is predicted and information is shared about the camera within the radius to provide the movement path of the object.
- M. K. Hossen and S. H. Tuli, "A surveillance system based on motion detection and motion estimation using optical flow," IEEE 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV), pp.646-651, 2016.
- D. K. Yadav, L. Sharma, and S. K. Bharti, "Moving object detection in real-time visual surveillance using background subtraction technique," IEEE 14th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, pp.79-84, 2014.
- P. A. R. Savoie and A. E. Boulay, U.S. Patent No. 5,895,436. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1999.
- S. A. Hameed, O. Khalifa, M. Ershad, F. Zahudi, B. Sheyaa, and W. Asender, "Car monitoring, alerting and tracking model: Enhancement with mobility and database facilities," IEEE In International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering, pp.1-5, 2010.
- D, Balakrishnan, A, Nayak, P, Dhar, and S, Kaul, "Efficient geo-tracking and adaptive routing of mobile assets," 2009 11th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, pp.289-296, 2009.
- M. O. Thomas and B. B. Rad, "Reliability evaluation metrics for internet of things, car tracking system: A review," Int. J. Inf. Technol. Comput. Sci.(IJITCS), Vol.9, No.2, pp.1-10, 2017.
- Y. Y. Chen, J. R. Chen, L. H. Chang, and S. C. Hung, U.S. Patent No. 9,761,135. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2017.
- C. Caraffi, T. Vojir, J. Trefny, J. Sochman, and J. Matas, "A system for real-time detection and tracking of vehicles from a single car-mounted camera," 15th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp.975-982, 2012.
- H. Lee, D. Kim, D. Kim, and S. Y. Bang, "Real-time automatic vehicle management system using vehicle tracking and car plate number identification," IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo. ICME'03. Proceedings, Vol.2, pp.II-353, 2003.
- M. Betke, E. Haritaoglu, and L. S. Davis, "Real-time multiple vehicle detection and tracking from a moving vehicle," Machine Vision and Applications, Vol.12, No.2, pp.69-83, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1007/s001380050126
- D. M. Babu, K. Manvitha, M. S. Narendra, A. Swathi, and K. P. Varma, "Vehicle Tracking Using Number Plate Recognition System," In International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 1473-1476, 2015.