- Volume 9 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Reusing XML Objects in Context-Aware Workflow Model for Improving the Development of Service Scenario
서비스 시나리오 개발 프로세스를 개선시키기 위한 상황인지 워크플로우 모델에서 XML 객체의 재사용
- 유연승 (숭실대학교 지능형로봇연구소) ;
- 문종혁 (숭실대학교 컴퓨터학과) ;
- 김도형 (숭실대학교 컴퓨터학과) ;
- 최종선 (숭실대학교 컴퓨터학부) ;
- 최재영 (숭실대학교 컴퓨터학부)
- Received : 2019.09.20
- Accepted : 2020.01.08
- Published : 2020.06.30
In order to provide customized services according to a specific user or environment, various service scenarios should be developed based on context-aware workflow model. As the context-aware workflow model is constructed using limited context information and service information in the service domain, overlapping elements can occur in many service scenarios. The repetitive work process that results from these overlapping elements delays the development process of the service scenario. Therefore, the elements of the context-aware workflow model must be reused to solve the unnecessary work processes of service scenario development. In this paper, we propose a reuse method XML Object in context-aware workflow model to improve the process of service scenario development. The proposed method documents and manages the independent XML Object of the context-aware workflow model and reuses it by invoking the unit document in the service scenario development process. It can also be applied to new service scenarios by changing the attribute values of reusable elements. Experiments show example that the development process of the service scenario is simplified by reusing the elements of the context-aware workflow model.
- Charith Perera, Arkady Zaslavsky, Peter Christen, and Dimitrios Georgakopoulos, "Context aware computing for the internet of things: A survey," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol.16, No.1, pp.414-454, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/SURV.2013.042313.00197
- Forkan, Abdur, Ibrahim Khalil and Zahir Tari, "CoCaMAAL: A cloud-oriented context-aware middleware in ambient assisted living," Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol.35, pp.114-127, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2013.07.009
- Jiafu Wan, Shenglong Tang, Qingsong Hua, Di Li, Chengliang Liu, and Jaime Lloret, "Context-aware cloud robotics for material handling in cognitive industrial internet of things," IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol.5, No.4, pp.2272-2281, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2017.2728722
- Adnan Akbar, Francois Carrez, Klaus Moessner, Juan Sancho, and Juan Rico, "Context-aware stream processing for distributed iot applications," 2015 IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), IEEE, 2015.
- Barker, Adam, and Jano Van Hemert, "Scientific workflow: A survey and research directions," International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp.746-753, 2007.
- Pascal Hirmer, Matthias Wieland, Holger Schwarz, Bernhard Mitschang, Uwe Breitenbucher, Santiago Gomez Saez, and Frank Leymann, "Situation recognition and handling based on executing situation templates and situation-aware workflows," Computing, Vol.99, No.2, pp.163-181, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00607-016-0522-9
- Wang, Pengfei, Huifang Li, and Baihai Zhang, "A context-aware workflow framework and modeling language," Sensors & Transducers, Vol.175, No.7, pp.198-206, 2014.
- Daniel Garijo, Oscar Corcho, Yolanda Gil, Meredith N. Braskie, Derrek Hibar, Xue Hua, Neda Jahanshad, Paul Thompson, and Arthur W. Toga, "Workflow reuse in practice: A study of neuroimaging pipeline users," 2014 IEEE 10th International Conference on e-Science, IEEE, Vol.1, pp.239-246, 2014.
- Cuadrado, Jesus Sanchez, Esther Guerra, and Juan de Lara, "A component model for model transformations," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol.40, No.11, pp. 1042-1060, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSE.2014.2339852
- Antonio Bucchiarone, Annapaola Marconi, Marco Pistore, and Heorhi Raik, "A context-aware framework for dynamic composition of process fragments in the internet of services," Journal of Internet Services and Applications, Vol.8, No.1, p.6, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13174-017-0057-0
- Yao, Wen and Akhil Kumar, "CONFlesFlow: Integrating flexible clinical pathways into clinical decision support systems using context and rules," Decision Support Systems, Vol.55, No.2, pp.499-515, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2012.10.008
- Zhang, Xipu, Choonhwa Lee, and Sumi Helal, "iPOJO Flow: A declarative service workflow architecture for ubiquitous cloud applications," Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, Vol.10, No.4, pp.1483-1494, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-018-0792-5
- Zhiyong Liu ,Shaokun Fan, Harry Jiannan Wang, and J. LeonZhaod, "Enabling effective workflow model reuse: A data-centric approach," Decision Support Systems, Vol.93, pp.11-25, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2016.09.002
- Saida Boukhedouma, Mourad Oussalah, Zaia Alimazighi and Dalila Tamzalit, "Service based cooperation patterns to support flexible inter-organizational workflows," International Journal Information Technology and Computer Science, Vol.6, No.4, pp.1-18, 2014.
- Bousalem, Zakaria and Ilias Cherti, "XMap: A novel approach to store and retrieve xml document in relational databases," Journal of Software, Vol.10, No.12, pp.1389-1401, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17706/jsw.10.12.1389-1401
- Choi, Jong-Sun, Yong-Yun Cho, and Jae-Young Choi, "The design of a context-aware workflow language for supporting multiple workflows," Journal of Internet Computing and Services, Vol.10, No.6, pp.145-157, 2009.
- Marcello La Rosa, Petia Wohed, Jan Mendling, Arthur H. M. ter Hofstede, Hajo A. Reijers, and Wil M. P. van der Aalst, "Managing process model complexity via abstract syntax modifications," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 614-629, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2011.2166795
- Saida Boukhedouma, Mourad Oussalah, Zaia Alimazighi, and Dalila Tamzalit, "Service based cooperation patterns to support flexible inter-organizational workflows," Information Technology and Computer Science, Vol.6, No.4, pp.1-18, 2014.