- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Smart Water Grid Key Performance Index for the Implementation of Smart City
스마트시티 구현을 위한 스마트워터그리드 성과평가지표 개발에 관한 연구
- Jung, Seung Kwon (Graduate School of Disaster Prevention, Kangwon National University) ;
- Jun, Kye Won (Graduate School of Disaster Prevention, Kangwon National University)
- 정승권 (강원대학교 방재전문대학원) ;
- 전계원 (강원대학교 방재전문대학원)
- Received : 2020.03.02
- Accepted : 2020.03.30
- Published : 2020.03.31
Despite the global promotion of Smart City, there is currently no standard for smart water grid development, and it is not possible to judge the success of Smart City. There is a clear need to establish the requirements and goals of the Smart Water Grid and accurately diagnose and improve the limitations and problems of the existing Smart Water Grid. For this purpose, it is very important to use the index suitable for Smart Water Grid goals. In this study, we developed Smart Water Grid Index which can be used to evaluate the target measurement and attainment of Smart Water Grid and can be utilized based on the implementation plan for Smart Water Grid in the future. Through the development of the Smart Water Grid Key Performance Index (SWG KPI), we will lay the groundwork for continuous capacity evaluation of the Smart Water Grid and improve the reliability of the Index. It is expected that it will be possible to prepare and evaluate a Challenge Evaluation Card for the planned Smart Water Grid by providing an evaluation table for grid competency evaluation.
- Cho, Y. T. (2016). Trends in Smart City at Inside and Outside and K-Smart City. Research Report. Land & Housing Institute.
- Deloitte (2005). Rationalization of BSC and CSF Elicitation and Evaluation. Deloitte Consulting.
- ISO (2014). Smart cities, Preliminary Report. International Organization for Standardization. Switzerland.
- ITU-T FG-SSC (2015). Key Performance Indicators Related to the Sustainability Impacts of Information and Communication Technology in Smart Sustainable Cities. Focus Group Technical Specifications. ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T). Switzerland.
- Ko, K. I. (2006). Introduction of Balanced Score Card, http://inforever.co.kr (accessed 2017.11.10.).
- Park, K. G. (2004). Concepts and Types of Performance Indicators. Periodical. Korea Institute of Policy Evaluations.