- Volume 12 Issue 2
We The 4th industrial revolution, the core characteristics of super-intelligence, hyper-connective, and ultrareality, has been actualized. New technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, the Internet of Things, and high-tech video have begun to be applied to media and advertising. With the introduction of new technologies in the advertising field, innovative changes in advertising types, advertising effects, advertising methods, and advertising contents are expected. Accordingly, We intends to design a future advertising roadmap development by predicting how future advertising will change and develop through future technologies in the 4th industrial revolution era. To design the roadmap, this study analyzes changes in advertising technology, consumer, and media as changes in the advertising environment in the 4th industrial revolution era, and identifies the core changing trends, advertising factors in future advertising through the Delphi Survey on experts in advertising and future fields. We identifies how the future advertising technology, types, media, effects, and fields are developed by the changes of future advertising environments, including technology, consumers, and media in the 4th industrial revolution era. Hence it is expected to help the advertising industry and experts to prepare for future changes.
- Jong-bae Ahn, The Principle of Futures Studies, ParkYoungsa, 2020.
- Jong-Bae Ahn, "New cases of advertising & Marketing", New World of advertising and marketing, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Byung-hee Kim, New Definition and Scope of Advertising, Han Kyungsa, 2013.
- Sang-Soo, Chung, " The Future advertising creative", The present and future advertising promotion industry, Haneun, 2019.
- Yong-Ryan Cha, "The strategy of usage of AI in advertising and media industry", Journal of korea contents academy, Vol. 18, No. 9, pp.102-115, 2018. DOI: http://dx.doi.org /10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.09.102
- Gi-In Song, "Artificial Intelligence and advertising planning", The present and future advertising promotion industry, Haneun, 2019.
- Hee-Bok Lee, "The change of advertising production with AI", The present and future advertising promotion industry, Haneun, 2019.
- Mi-Kyung Kim, "AI and Advertising", Beyond Smart Advertising Technology, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Yu-Na Kim, "Big Data and Advertising", Beyond Smart Advertising Technology, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Seong-Mi Lee, "MR, AR, MR and Advertising", Beyond Smart Advertising Technology, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Chang-Yeon Cho, "Hologram Advertising: From Viewing Advertising to the virtual Experience Advertising", Journal of Advertising & PR. Vol.11, NO 2, pp.7-37, 2009. UCI(KEPA)I410-ECN-0102-2012-150-000143128
- Yong-Kyun Choi, "Advertising, involvement and immersion", New World of advertising and marketing, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Changil-Oh, "super experience and super fun beyong Adtech", Beyond Smart Advertising Technology, Hakgisa, 2020.
- Global Futures Studies Association, Strategic Future Forecast Methodology Bible, Doonam, 2014.
- Kim, Byung-Joo, "Ensemble Methods Applied to Classification Problem", International Journal of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication , Vol.11 No.3 71-76, 2019. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/IJIBC.2019.11.3.71
- HwanHwa Stock Corp, "AD Tech", HwanHwa research report, Aug 16, 2016.