- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Degree of Interest in Health Projects Among Public Servants of Local Centers and Local Residents
보건사업에 관한 주민센터 공무원과 지역주민의 관심차이
- Kim, You Ho (Dept. of Public Health administration, Chungcheong University) ;
- Choi, Gyu yil (Dept. of Dental Hygiene, Chungcheong University)
- Received : 2020.04.16
- Accepted : 2020.05.20
- Published : 2020.05.28
This study was intended to provide basic data for increasing the interest in health projects for the public servants and local residents in the period ahead by examining the difference in the degree of interest in health projects among the public servants at resident centers and the residents. For that, 46 public servants at resident centers and 107 local residents were sampled, and their degree of interest in specific health projects was analyzed based on Chi-Square and independent sample t-test. Based on comprehensive consideration of the results of analysis, public servants at resident centers were found to have lower interest in health projects than local residents. The results of this study showed that the public servants at resident centers had lower interest in health projects than local residents. That arises from the consideration that specialization is important for implementation of special works. Thus, this study needs to focus on expanding the role of public servants to ensure that resident centers can take on integrated role related to public health. Therefore, the results of this study can provide basic data for expanding the role of public servants at resident centers. Moreover, the results of this study suggested that various ways need to be explored to increase the interest in health projects for local residents.
- K. Y. Kim, H. J. Kim, C. H. Kim. (2011). The Setting Approaches in Health Promotion Projects. Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, 12(2), 813-820.
- S. Y. Lee, M. K. Seo, D. J. Kim, M. Y. Hong. (2009). Developing the Framework of the National Health Plan 2020 of Korea. Seoul : Korea Institute for Health and Affairs.
- M. Dooris. (2006). Healthy settings: challenges to generating evidence of effectiveness. Health Promotion International, 21(1), 55-65.
- J. Naidoo, J. Wills. (2004). Health promotion : foundations for practice. Edinburgh ; New York : Bailliere Tindall.
- J. S. Kim, B. G. Kim, H. H. Kim, K. W. Chang, Y. G. Kim. (2019). Performance analysis and improvement plan for efficient community-oriented health promotion project. Seoul : Korea Health Promotion Institution.Korea Research Institute for Local Administration
- J. Y. Lee. (2017). Improvement Directions of the Community-Based Integrated Health Promotion Program. Health and welfare policy forum, 246(0), 32-40.
- L. B. Kim. (2015). Social Welfare Officer Personnel Policy Status and Improvement Measures: Focusing on Busan Metropolitan City. The Korean Social Security Association, 2015(2), 1071-1108.
- L. B. Kim. (2016). Seeking Direction to Perform the Role of Public Social Workers. Social Welfare Policy, 43(4), 109-139.
- J. S. Choi. (2014). The future key roles, essential competencies and curricula of social workers in local government-delphi survey. Korean Journal of Social Welfare Education, 28(0), 19-44.
- J. H. Lee, D. S. Rah, J. Y. Lee. (2015). From Local Government to Citizen Initiative : A Search for Seoul's Model of Self-Governance. Seoul : The Seoul Institute.
- C. Park. (2017). Moon Jae-in Government's Five-Year Plan for State Administration] A Country of Righteousness. Monthly residents' autonomy, 71(0), 9-14.
- H. W. Kim. (2018). A Evaluation of The Eup.Myeon.Dong Policies. The Korean Journal of Local Government Studies, 22(1), 1-23. https://doi.org/10.20484/klog.22.1.1
- MOIS. (2018). 2018 Public Responsibility Public Service Construction Project Promotion Plan. Seoul : MOIS.
- Y. J. Ham, H. K. Kang, T. J. Ha, S. H. Lee, E. M. Seong, T. K. Yoo, Y. B. Kwon. (2017). A study on the policy performance evaluation and improvement plan of the eup-myeon-dong welfare center. Sejong : Ministry of Health and Welfare.KIHASA.
- K. D. Ahn, M. H. Do. (2015). Research on the operation plan of the visited resident center. Seoul : Seoul Welfare Foundation.
- J. S. Kim, B. G. Kim. (2010). A Study on the Professionalism of Social Welfare Officials: Focused on Social Welfare Officials in Daegu Metropolitan City. Seoul Association For Public Administration, 2010(1), 289-321.
- H. J. Choi, H. J. Lee. (2018). Core Competency Types of the 'Chat-Dong' Service Officials. Studies on Life and Culture, 48(0), 295-333.
- T. S. Lee. (2016). Comparison of the Central Government's 'Administrative Welfare Center" and Seoul's 'Going to the East Resident Center'. The Korean Social Security Association, 2016(2), 165-186.