- Volume 29 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Perilla Leaf Fertilization Effect of Fertilizer by Chlorella and Seafood By-product Fermentation
클로렐라 및 수산부산물 발효 비료의 들깻잎 시비효과
- Ann, Seoung-Won (Department of Horticultural Science, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Jae-Myun (Department of Horticultural Science, Kongju National University) ;
- Cho, Yong-Koo (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2020.02.28
- Accepted : 2020.04.28
- Published : 2020.04.30
The effects of amino acid and/or urea liquid fertilizer application on the growth and phytochemicals of Perilla leaves were summarized as follows; The fresh weight of the perilla leaves was in the order of CF, CL, KLF, and control, and 39.7 g, 37.4 g, 36.5 g and 32.3 g were measured. The plant height increased by 71.6 cm in the CF treatment than in the control(54.6 cm). The number of nodes was 14.3 node in CF treatment and 19% more than control(12 node). The vitamin C content tends to be increased by fertilizing the amino acid solution in the perilla leaf. The components of polyvalent unsaturation of n-6 origin were measured in CF treatment, KLF treatment, and control in 10.19 mg, 10.18 mg, and 9.38 mg per 100 g, respectively. Glutamic acid, aspartic acid, leucine, arginine, alanine and lysin were contained in perilla leaf amino acid. Glutaminic acid content was found to be 455.1 mg, 495.6 mg, and 478.8 mg in the control, KLF and CF treatment per 100 g, respectively. Effective nutrition management using amino acid fertilizer optimizes crop yield and profitability, it is important to reduce the negative environmental risks of using fertilizer.
Supported by : 공주대학교
- Ann, S. W., 2012, Effect of Korean effective microorganisms and seafood amino acid fertilizer on the root quality of Panax ginseng, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 21(8), 1023-1030. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.8.1023
- Ann, S. W., An, G. S., Cho, J. K., Cho, T. D., 2016, Effect of manufacturing technology on functional fertilizer and feed through recycling of fishery resources, Journal of Environmental Science International, 25(11), 1575-1582. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2016.25.11.1575
- Cho, J. S., 2000, Food materials science, Moonwoon Books, Seoul Korea, 211-212.
- Cho, Y. S., Park, S. K., Jeon, S. S., Moon, J. S., Ha, B. S., 1993, General ingredients, sugar and amino acid composition of Dolsan perilla leaf, Korean Journal of Nutrition and Food Science, 22, 48-52.
- Choi, J. M., Park, J. Y., 2007, Effect of nitrogen fertilization concentration on leaf perilla growth, Physiological disorders and Inorganic element content, Journal of the Korean Society for Biological Education, 16, 365-371
- Choi, S. J., 1987, Human, food and environment, Advanced Culture History, Seoul Korea, 172-173.
- Eum, W. Y., 2011, Effect of seafood amino acid fertilizer and Korean effective microorganisms on the fruit quality of Fuji apple, Kongju University Master's Thesis, 11-16.
- Frommer, W. B., Hummel, S., Riesmeier, J. W., 1993, Expression cloning in yeast of a cDNA encoding a broad specificity amino acid permease from Arabidopsis thaliana. Proc Natl Acad Sci., 90, 5944-5948. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.90.13.5944
- Jeong, D. Y., 2017, Effect of amino acids liquid fertilizer from Korean krill as fishery by-products on the nutritional components of Lactuca sativa, Kongju University Master's Thesis, 10-17.
- Jeong, H. K., 2016, Domestic and foreign eco-friendly agricultural products production status and market prospects, Korea Rural Economic Institute (KREI), 131, 1-24.
- Jeong, S. J., 2012, Effect of microorganism mixture application on the microflora and the chemical properties of soil and the growth of vegetables in greenhouse, Wonkwang University Master's Thesis, 7-14.
- Ju, I. O., Jeong, K. T., Jeong, S. S., Moon, Y. H., Ryu, J., Choi, J. S., 2007, Effect of chitosan, a foliar application of amino acids grain, wood vinegar on quality and shelf life of grapes (Campbell early), Journal of the Korean Food Storage and Distribution Society, 14, 119-123.
- Kang, M. S., Sim, S. J., Chae, H. J., 2004, Chlorella as a functional biomaterial, Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 19, 1-11.
- Kang, N. S., 2008, Quantification of biologically active components from the leaves of Perilla frutescens by newly developed aAnalytical method, Gyeongsang National University Doctoral Dissertation, 119-120.
- Kang, S. S., 2000, Relationship between growth characteristics of corn and SPAD value of leaves, chlorophyll content and nitrogen content according to nitrogen fertilization level, Konkuk University Master's Thesis, 7-28.
- Kim, E. D., 2011, Effect of seafood amino acid fertilizer and Korean effective microorganisms on the quality of Perilla frutescens var. japonica, Kongju University Master's Thesis, 12-15.
- Kim, K. H., 1999, Effect of organic matter application on vine growth and soil environment of vineyard in 'Sheridan' (Vitis labruscana B.) grape, Seoul National University Master's Thesis, 18.
- Kim, M. J., 2015, Chlorella (freshwater green algae) culture method and agricultural application, Agricultural Technology Newsletter, 5-10.
- Kim, Y. S., Lee, K. S., Ham, S. K., 2003, Effect of amino acid liquid ratio on growth and soil of vent grass, Journal of the Korean Turf Society, 23, 939-950.
- Lee, C. B., 1982, Korean plant encyclopedia, Hyangmun Books, 659.
- Lee, D. B., 2011, Effect of seafood amino acid fertilizer and Korean effective microorganisms on growth and fruit quality of cherry tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.), Kongju University Master's Thesis, 17-21.
- Lee, K. I., Lee, S. H., Kim, J. O., Jeong, H. Y., Park, G. Y., 1993, Antimutagenic and antioxidative effects of perilla leaf extracts, Journal of food science and nutrition, 22, 175-180.
- Lee, M. C., 2007, The Effects of chlorella supplements for human, International Journal of Coaching Science, 9, 31-40.
- Lee, M. H., Oh, G. W., Lee, B. K., Jeong, C. S., 2013, Perilla, a blessing for Korean, Rural Development Administration, 115, 15.
- Lee, S. B., 2017, Case studies on practical application of chlorella farming technique, Kongju University Doctoral Dissertation, 55-73.
- Park, Y. K., 2016, Foliar application effect of EM fermented amino acid fertilizer recycling fishery by-products on the growth of Omija (Schizandra chinensis Baillon), Kongju University Master's Thesis, 22-23.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA), 2015, Chlorella culture method and agricultural application, Organic farming technology books, 17, 8-36.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA), 2016, Soil management guidelines, http://www.nongsaro.go.kr/portal/contentsFileView.do?cntntsNo=30607&fileSeCode=185001&fileSn=1.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA), 2017, National standard food ingredients table (9th revision), http://koreanfood.rda.go.kr/eng/fctFoodSrchEng/engMain.
- Ryu, S. N., Kim, G. S., 2010, Agricultural cultivation theory, Korea National University of Broadcasting and Communication, Publishing Culture Center, 329.
- Shin, K. K., Yang, C. B., Park, H., 1992, Study on the fatty acid composition of Korean perilla leaf, Korean Journal of Food Science, 24, 610-615.
- Terman, G. L., Ramig, R. E., Dreier, A. F., Olson, R. A., 1969, Yield-protein relationships in wheat grain, as affected by nitrogen and water, Agronomy Journal, 61, 755-759. https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj1969.00021962006100050031x
- Wikipedia, 2017, Glutaminic acid, https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EA%B8%80%EB%A3%A8%ED%83%90%EC%82%B0.