- Volume 29 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Formation of Internal Wind Paths of Open Space and Its Effect on Meteorological Factors and the Generation of Negative Air Ions
녹지 내부 바람통로가 기상요소와 음이온 발생량 변화에 미치는 영향
- Oh, Deuk-Kyun (Department of Green Environment System, Konkuk University) ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han (Department of Green Environment System, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2020.02.25
- Accepted : 2020.03.03
- Published : 2020.04.30
The purpose of this study is to understand the formation of internal wind paths of open space and its effect on meteorological factors and the generation of negative air ions. Various types of internal wind paths of open space were formed. Subsequently, changes in meteorological factors in each type were measured and the generated negative air ions were analyzed. The four key findings of the study are summarized as follows. First, the average wind speed formed inside the open space was analyzed such that the difference in wind speed was dependent on the difference in the composition of the wind path. Second, the negative air ion generation was observed to have the same trend as the average wind speed difference. Third, changes to the meteorological factors were more evident depending on the difference in wind path formation patterns. Solar radiation was expected to be highly affected by the physical structure (direction) of the target site. The relative humidity was found to show large difference depending on the different wind path type; however, this difference was significantly reduced when converting to absolute humidity. Fourth, it was found that the wind path formation type of open space affects meteorological factors through path analysis, and the changed meteorological factors affect the amount of generated negative air ions. Two conclusions can be obtained based on these results. First, the changes in internal wind speed formation of open space directly reduced the amount of generated negative air ions. Second, the changes in wind speed affect meteorological factors as well as the amount of generated negative air ions.
Supported by : 건국대학교
- Ahn, K., Korenaga, M., Funakoshi, K., Yagi, K., 2008, The urban green volume and its surroundings, J. Archit. Plann., AIJ, 73(627), 1023-1028. https://doi.org/10.3130/aija.73.1023
- Cha, J. G., Jung, E. H., Ryu, J. W., Kim, E. W., 2007, Constructing a green network and wind corridor to alleviate the urban heat-island, J. Kor, Asso. Geo. Info. Studies., 10(1), 102-112.
- Happ, J. W., Harstad, J. B., Buchanan, L. M., 1966, Effect of air ions on submicron T1 bacteriophage aerosols, Applied Microbiology, 14(6), 888-891. https://doi.org/10.1128/AEM.14.6.888-891.1966
- Hyundai Research Institute, 2019, Public perception survey on fine dust, Weekly Economic Review 19-10(833), Seoul, Korea.
- Jin, S. U., 2005, Anion and Well-being. Seoul of Korea: Human of Earth.
- Kim, J. H., Lee, S. H., Yoon, Y. H., 2019, evaluation of air ion according to the type of ridge in urban park -focused on Tangeumdae park in Chung, J. Eco. Env., 33(5), 587-595.
- Kim, J. H., Oh, D. K., Yoon, Y. H., 2015, Comparative analysis of negative air ion generation according to vegetation type of green space in summer : targeting to the Yangjae Citizen's Forest in Seochogu, Seoul, Urban Design, 16(6), 1598-0650.
- Lee, J. H., 2003, The effect of improving indoor air quality used anion by in door plants, J. Kor. Inst. Interior Landscape Archi., 5(1), 89-98.
- Lee, J. H., 2004, A Study of gereration by indoor plants, J. Kor. Inst. Interior Landscape Archi., 6(2), 53-66.
- Lee, J. H., Yoon, P. S., 2003, A Study on effciency and mechanism of removing indoor pollutants used anion generated by indoor plants, J. People Plants and Environment, 6(4), 81-92.
- Ministry of Environment, 2017, High level fine dust concentration manual for socially vulnerable class. manual, Atmospheric environment policy office, Sejong, Korea.
- National Assembly Budget Office, 2019, Analysis of fine dust response project, Government report (31-9700487-001733-01), National Assembly Budget Office, Seoul, Korea.
- Phillips, G., Harris, G. J., Jones, M. W., 1964, Effect of air ions on bacterial aerosols, International Journal of Biometeorology, 8(1), 27-37. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02186925
- R.D.A., 2008, Technology transfer workshop of air purification method using gardening plant, Horticultural Research Institute, Suwon.
- Shin, W. S., Yeoun, P. S., Kim, K. H., Lee, J. H., 2012, Amount of a negative ions by forest climates, J. Kor. Inst. Forest Recreation Welfare, 16(4), 125-131.
- Tammet, H., Horrak, U., Laakso, L., Kulmala, M., 2006, Factors of air ion balance in a coniferous forest according to measurements in Hyytiala, Finland, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 6(11), 3377-3390. https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-6-3377-2006
- Yoon, Y. H., Oh, D. K., Kim, J. H., 2012, An Analysis of anions distribution and correlation by biotope types in summer for pleasant urban environment, Urban Design Inst. Kor., 13(1), 51-62.
- Yoon, Y. H., Yoon, J. H., Kim, J. H., 2019, Evaluation of pedestrian space ion index by land use type in heat wave : focused on Chungju, J. Eco. Envi., 33(5), 354-365.
- Zeng, S. C., Su, Z. Y., Chen, B. G., 2007, Air negative ion concentrations and their affecting factors in greenbelts of Guangzhou, J. ecology., 26(7), 1049-1053.
- Zhang, Z., Yu, Y., Zhang, M., Du, Q., Chen, J., Mao, F., 2008, Negative air ion concentration and environmental factors for Mount Tianmu of Zhejiang Province. J. Zhejiang A&F Univ., 25(4), 481-485.