- Volume 29 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study on Soil Physico-Chemical Properties Criteria for Improving Ecosystem Services in Urban Parks
도시공원의 생태기능 향상을 위한 토양 이화학적 특성 기준에 대한 연구
- Kong, Minjae (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Kwon, Taeguen (Sanglimwon) ;
- Kim, Changhyun (Department of Landscape Architecture, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Namchoon (Department of Landscape Architecture, Dankook University) ;
- Shin, Yukyung (Department of Horticulture, Jeonbuk National University) ;
- Ahn, Nanhee (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, Sangmin (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Son, Jinkwan (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA)
- 공민재 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 권태근 (상림원) ;
- 김창현 (단국대학교 녹지조경학과) ;
- 김남춘 (단국대학교 녹지조경학과) ;
- 신유경 (전북대학교 원예환경시스템학과) ;
- 안난희 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 이상민 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 손진관 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원)
- Received : 2019.10.01
- Accepted : 2020.04.14
- Published : 2020.04.30
The purpose of this study was to analyze the soil environment of urban neighborhood parks and to use them as basic data for evaluating the ecological functions of urban parks such as groundwater regeneration, flood control, microclimate regulation, adsorption and purification. The landscape design criteria were generally evaluated as advanced, and further monitoring and studies are needed to evaluate the various ecological functions. It is also necessary to improve the phosphoric acid and nitrogen contents, which tended to be low. In addition, continuous monitoring is needed to assess the proper soil environment according to the biological species, and to evaluate the ecological functions. The results of this study can be used to evaluate the groundwater recharge of urban parks. In particular, when the land of the neighboring park is used for various purposes, the level of access of the user may be increased. Therefore, factors that may adversely affect the user's health, such as heavy metals and organic matters, should be selected and selected as management criteria. In addition, follow-up studies considering fertilization standards suitable for trees and growth of introduced vegetation, etc. are needed urgently to improve the soil environment.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Bae, S. K., Lee, S. H., 2008, Interaction between groundwater and surface water in urban area, J. Korea Water Resour. Assoc., 41, 919-927. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2008.41.9.919
- Cha, J. G., Jung, E. H., Ryu, J. W., Kim, D. W., 2007, Constructing a green network and wind corridor to alleviate the urban Heat-Island, Journal of the Korean Association of Geographic Information Studies, 10, 102-112.
- Chae, J. H., Zoh, K. J., Kim, S. J., Hoh, Y. K., Hwang, J. Y., 2014, A Study on operational systems & planning contents of parks & green space plan -focused on London, New York, Berlin, Sydney, Seoul-, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 42, 91-102. https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2014.42.2.091
- Choi, C. H., Choi, D. G., Lee, J. K., Kim, S. D., 2011, An Hybrid approach for designing detention and infiltration-based retentions to promote sound urban hydrologic cycle, Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 33, 1-8. https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2011.33.1.001
- Han, B. H., Kwak, J. I., Park, S. C., Hur, J. Y., 2009, A Study on planning of street tree and roadside green for enhancing urban green network, Korean J. Environ. Ecol., 19, 87-91.
- Han, B. H., Kwak, J. I., Park, S. C., Hur, J. Y., 2014, A Study on planning of roadside green for enhancing urban green network, Korean J. Environ. Ecol., 28, 128-141. https://doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2014.28.2.128
- Hwang, E. J., Chun, J. K., 2017, Institutionalization of the value of ecosystem services, Korean J. Environ. Ecol., 31, 337-343. https://doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2017.31.3.337
- Jo, H. K., Ahn, T. W., 1999, Function of microclimate amelioration by urban greenspace, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 27, 23-28.
- Jung, J. H., Choi, G. W., Oh, H. J., 2013, An Application of integrated water cycle system in U-City, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 14, 6597-6601. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.12.6597
- Kang, J. E., Hyun, K. H., Park, J. B., 2014, Assessment of low Impact Development (LID) integrated in local comprehensive plans for improving urban water cycle, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 34, 1625-1638. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2014.34.5.1625
- Ki, K. S., Han, B. H., Hur, J. Y., 2012, A Study of factors influencing of temperature according to the land cover and planting structure in the City Park -A Case study of sentral park in Bundang gu, Seongnam-, Korean J. Environ. Ecol., 26, 801-811.
- Kim, E. Y., Kim, J. Y., Jung, H. J., Song, W. K., 2017, Development and feasibility of indicators for ecosystem service evaluation of urban park, J. Environ. Impact Assess., 26, 227-241.
- Kim, H., Kim, Y. S., Lee, D. S., Kim, J. Y., 2015, Evaluation of supply adequacy of park service in Suwon-si by urban park catchment area analysis, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 43, 114-124.
- Kim, H. J., Jang, C. H., Noh, S. J., 2012, Development and application of the catchment hydrologic cycle assessment tool considering urbanization (I) -Model Development-, J. Korea Water Resour. Assoc., 45, 203-215. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2012.45.2.203
- Kim, H. J., Kang, E. J., Cho, J. H., 2010, An Evaluation on management types by characteristics of urban parks, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 38, 21-30.
- Kim, M. R., Sung, H. C., 2014, Ecological linkage assessment of urban park by using connection components in establishment green network, Journal of the Korean Society of Environmental Restoration Technology, 17, 61-72.
- Kim, Y. S., Kim, H., Ko, J. S., 2014, Analysis on the use characteristics of citizen based on urban green spaces type -focuses on Suwon-City-, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 42, 31-40.
- Korea Institute of Landscape Architecture, 2013, Landscape design standard, KILA.
- Kwon, K. H., 2015, Landuse oriented water balance analysis method by the hydrological model BAGLUVA based on soil and vegetation, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture 43, 98-111.
- Lee, E. Y., Moon, S. K., Shim, S. R., 1996, A Study on the effect of air temperature and ground temperature mitigation from several arrangements of urban green, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 24, 65-78.
- Lee, J. M., Lee, Y. S., Choi, J. S., 2014, Analysis of water cycle effect according to application of LID techniques, Journal of wetlands Research, 16, 411-421. https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2014.16.3.411
- Lee, T. G., Han, Y. H., 2010, Assessment of criteria for selecting rainwater management strategies, Journal of the Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, 10, 9-17.
- Lee, W. S., Jang, G. S., 2017, Assessment of green spaces and direction of master plan for urban parks considering functional characteristics -Focused on Donjibong Park in Daegu-, Journal of the Korean Association of Geographic Information studies, 20, 17-31.
- Ministry of Environment, 2000, Soil pollution process test method, MOE.
- Ministry of Environment, 2018, Soil environment law, MOE.
- NRCS, 2001, Impact of soil disturbance during construction on bulk density and infiltration in ocean county, New Jersey.
- Park, Y. J., 2017, A Study on optimum ranges of soil environmental factors for urban ecological restoration, Department of Environmental Engineering Graduate School, The University of Seoul.
- Rural Development Administration, 2000, Soil and Plant analysis Method, RDA.
- Schueler, T. R., 1994, The importance of imperviousness, Watershed Protection Techniques, 1, 100-111.
- Seo, M. C., Hyun, B. K., Kang, K. K., Yun, H. B., Eom, K. C., 2008, The study on quantifying and evaluating for the functions of flood control and fostering water resources in agriculture, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert., 41, 143-152.
- Son, S. R., Lee, S. Y., 2005, A Study on urban residents' perception toward open space and its policy implications -A case study of masan.changwon metropolitan area-, Seoul city research, 6, 21-36.
- The Seoul institute, 2011, City parks and green areas create health promotion effects worth KRW 520,000 per person per year (UK), International city trend, 266.
- Yun, S. W., Kim, Y. S., Kim, D. H., Kim, H. C., Shin, M. C., Park, J. Y., Kim, H. J., Lee, J. Y., 2013, Comparative study on waterlevel fluctuation and recharge characteristic in ground waters of urban and rural areas in Gangwon Province, J. Geo. Soc. Korea, 49, 203-516.
- Yun, S. W., Philippe, C. B., Kim, D. H., Kang, D. H., Lee, S. Y., Kong, M. J., Park, C. K., Kim, H. D., Son, J. K., Yu, C, 2018, Analysis of metal(loid)s contamination and their continuous input in soils around a zinc smelter: Development of methodology and a case study in South Korea, Environmental Pollution, 238, 140-149. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2018.03.020