- Volume 25 Issue 4
Emotional analysis is an application of opinion mining that analyzes opinions and tendencies of people appearing in unstructured text. Recently, emotional analysis of social media has attracted attention, but social media contains newly-created words and slang, so it is not easy to analyze with existing emotional analysis. In this study, I design a new emotional analysis system to solve these problems. The proposed system is possible to analyze various emotions as well as positive and negative in social media including newly-created words and slang. First, I collect newly-created words and slang related to emotions that appear in social media. Then, expand the existing emotional model and use it to quantify the degree of sentiment in emotional words. Also, a new sentiment dictionary is constructed by reflecting the degree of sentiment. Finally, I design an emotional analysis system that applies an sentiment dictionary that includes newly-created words and an extended emotional model.
- Liu, B., "Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining", Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2012. https://www.cs.uic.edu/-liub/FBS/SentimentAnalysis-and-OpinionMining.pdf
- "2017 Survey on the Internet Usage", KISA, https://isis.kisa.or.kr/board/index.jsp?pageId=060100&bbsId=7&itemId=821&pageIndex=1
- Sunkyung Kim, Panseop Shin, "Emotion Model for Semantic-Base d Retrieval of Music Content", Journal of the Korea Entertainment Industry Association, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 75-81, Feb. 2015
- Byungun Yoon, "Opinion Mining with Artificial Intelligence-What is Social Opinion Mining? ", Samsung SDS insight reports, 2017, https://www.samsungsds.com/global/ko/support/insights/1195888_2284.html
- Hannah Kim, Young-Seob Jeong, "Social Issue Analysis Based on Sentiment of Twitter Users", Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol. 9. No. 11, pp. 81-91, 2019
- Russell, J., "A circumplex model of affect". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology Vol. 39, No. 6, pp 1161-1178, 1980 https://doi.org/10.1037/h0077714
- Thayer, R. E. "The Bio psychology of Mood and Arousal", New York: Oxford University Press, 1989.
- Plutchik, R.,"The Nature of Emotions", American Scientist, 2011.
- Soojin Lee, Sunkyung Kim, Panseop Shin, "Korean-based Emotion Model for Music Content Retrieval", Proceedings of Conference of KOEN 2016, The Korean Entertainment Industry Association(KOEN), pp. 71-74, 2016. 5.
- Sun Ju Sohn, Mi Sook Park, "Korean Emotion Vocabulary: Extraction and Categorization of Feeling Words", Korea Society for Emotion and Sensibility, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 105-120, 2012.
- Konlpy, http://konlpy.org
- Matplotlib, https://matplotlib.org