- Volume 36 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
User Preference for Improved Remodeling of Arcade in Traditional Market - Based on user surveys in Daegu Seomun Market -
전통시장 아케이드 공간의 리모델링을 위한 이용자 태도에 관한 연구 - 대구서문시장 이용자 설문을 바탕으로 -
- Received : 2019.09.29
- Accepted : 2020.01.12
- Published : 2020.01.30
Fifteen years after the modernization of traditional markets, commercial facilities and some 1,000 markets across the country contacted arcade operators, there are no specific guidelines on installation standards, exact guidelines for public facilities, and guidelines on law, maintenance and management yet. Therefore, it is necessary to derive a plan that reflects the mindset of the market project and the users as basic planning data for making arcade remodeling of traditional markets more advanced. As a research method, case studies and surveys were conducted and the details are as follows. Through the case study, this study drew suggestions that were available and needed in Korea on the planning plan of arcade space in the developed traditional market and conducted user preference. The survey participants are 150 users of Daegu seomun market. In addition, the survey contents are approached with the concept of remodeling remuneration, so the total number of questions is 47 including 'accessibility', 'comfort', 'openness', 'safety' and 'integrity', which are five elements of the arcade plan. The survey method assessed the importance and satisfaction of each questionnaire on a 5-point scale, and the survey results were compared with technical statistics and means using the SPSS statistics package. The results of user awareness and image survey, in which the installation and remodeling of the ventilation system of the crosshairs are mentioned in the event of fire or in the case of daily ventilation, are important factors in safety. The user-conscious survey, analyzed in 'integrity', indicates that the use of multi-purpose space is required, and that the layout of street stalls and parking and user movements should be integrated. Mac of this study is going to present direction of remodeling plan and behavior analysis by analyzing user preference data for advanced remodeling of arcade in traditional markets.
- Ma, J. Ch. (2017). 'A Study on the Analysis of Internal Illumination and Fire Evacuation Performance According to Arcade Type of Cross-Traditional Market', Master's Degree Master's Degree, Architectural Engineering, Pusan National University
- Kwon, J. U. (2013). 'Determinants of rent determinants for arcade shops',Master's Thesis, Real Estate Dept, Konkuk University
- Kim, S. A. (2017). 'A Study on the Re-activation through the Local Connection of the Underground Space in the Urban Area', Graduate School Seoul National University
- Kang, H. S. (1997). 'A Study on the Improvement of the Market Environment Utilizing the Characteristics of Traditional Market,' Sungkyunkwan University Graduate school
- Kang, S. M. (2011). 'Numerical Study on Fire Characteristics of Arcade Traditional Market' Master's Thesis KonKuk University Graduate school
- Kim, M. S. (2001). 'A Study on the Modernization of Traditional Market Facilities', Master's Thesis, Graduate
- Kim, Y. G. (2008). A Study on the Role and Improvement Plan of the Self-Government Agreement in the Commercial Landscape Improvement, The Architectural Institute of Korea
- Lee, Ch. Gi. (2012). 'Feasibility study for the installation of Hwa-Won Tong Arcade', Daejeon Metropolitan City Dong
- Daejeon Metropolitan City Dong-gu Officqe (2007). 'Promotion of Central Market and Reverse Market Revitalization Plan', P142-155
- Daejeon Metropolitan City-dong District Office (2007). 'Central Market and Reverse Market Revitalization Strategies'
- Kang, H. S., & Lim, Ch. B. (2010). 'A Study on the Improvement of Architectural Planning of Street-type Traditional Market Ideas,' Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea (26)10 (Tongwon No. 264)
- Kang, H. S. (2010). 'A Study on the Environmental Improvement of Street Traditional Market; Focusing on Residential Arcade Installation Market, Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School
- Im, D. S., & Kim, J. B. (2015). 'A Case Study on the Role of Participants in Regional Regeneration Projects through Cultural Arts, The Korean Association of Land City Planning (524)
- Kim, T. Y. (2003). 'A study on the performance of the arcade traditional market', Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea 23(1) p725-728
- Lee, H. C. (2009). 'A Study on the Architectural Planning Influencing the Public Use of Open Space in Mixed-use Buildings' a doctoral dissertation from Yonsei University graduate p64.
- Lee, H. C., & Ha, M. G. (2007). 'A Study on Application of Universal Design Principles to Interior Common Spaces in Public Libraries', Korean Institute of Interior Design, 16(5), p57