- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on Exploration Method of Seabed Around Heuksando Using Hover Drones
수면호버링 드론을 이용한 흑산도 해저지형 탐사 기법 연구
- Kim, Hyeong-Gyun (School of Software, Kookmin University) ;
- Lee, Young-suk (Institute of Image and Cultural Contents, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2019.10.31
- Accepted : 2020.01.01
- Published : 2020.01.31
This study covers exploration of seabed around Heuksando Island using hover drones. To do so, we inspected the terrain of the island and set autonomous flight waypoints on each area of the island's shores. Next, we designated seabed scan radius for drones. Then the drones fitted with laser sensor hover autonomously on their assigned area and acquire seabed data. Finally, we match the seabed data on all areas according to GPS. Our final goal is to make immersive VR maritime cultural map based on 『Jasan Urbo』.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF), Dongguk University
- Y.S. Lee, "A Study on a Prototype for the Development of a Marine Character based on the Jasan-urbo," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 432-440, 2018. https://doi.org/10.9717/KMMS.2018.21.3.432
- J.S. Nam and Y.S. Lee, "A Study on Marine Eco-humanistic Value and Convergence Research of Jasan-eobo," Literature and Environment, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 139-174, 2019. https://doi.org/10.36063/asle.2019.18.2.005
- H.G. Kim and Y.H. Kim, "Design of Water Surface Hovering Drone for Underwater Stereo Photography," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 7-12, 2019. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.6.007
- C.H. Joe, S.J. Park, I.S. Um, and H.G. Kim, "Exploring Trends and Technologies in Drone Development," Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 10-19, 2019.
- Y.H. Kim and H.G. Kim, "A Study of Tour Game Using LBS based on Smart Phone," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 239-244, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.5.239
- Y.H. Kim and H.G. Kim, "Cultural Heritage Experiential Learning Smart-phone APP Using LBS," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No. 12, pp. 821-828, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.821
- Find Distance and Heading Using GPS Coordinates, https://drkein.tistory.com/117 (accessed June 10, 2019).
- Modudculab_ros, https://github.com/Jaeyoung-Lim/modudculab_ros (accessed June 10, 2019).
- Raspberrypi, https://www.raspberrypi.org (accessed June 11, 2019).
- PX4 Autopilot, https://px4.io (accessed June 11, 2019).
- Pixhawk, https://pixhawk.org (accessed June 12, 2019).
- Mavros, http://wiki.ros.org/mavros (accessed June 15, 2019).
- SF11 laser altimeter, https://lightware.co.za/products/sf11-c-120-m(accessed June 11, 2019).
- How Sonar Works, https://deepersonar.com/kr/ko_kr (accessed June 20, 2019).
- F. Ollivier, P. Cervenka, and P. Alais, "Side Scan Sonar Using Phased Arrays for High Resolution Imaging and Wide Swath Bathymetry," Proceeding of IEE-Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 143, No. 3, pp. 163-168, 1996.
- W.G. Jeon and Y.S. Cho, "Object Detection with Sector Scanning Sonar," Proceeding of OCEANS, pp. 1-8, 2013.
- M.P. Hayes and P.T. Gough, "Synthetic Aperture Sonar: A Review of Current Status," IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 207-224, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/JOE.2009.2020853
- Sea Floor Acoustic Imaging Technology, https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn (accessed November 18, 2019).