- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Construction of HMD-based Interactive Realistic Media Algorithm Using L-System
L-System을 이용한 HMD기반 인터렉티브 실감형 미디어 알고리즘 구축
- Lim, Sang Guk (School of Culture Contents, Major in Virtual Reality Contents, Youngsan University)
- Received : 2019.11.25
- Accepted : 2019.12.10
- Published : 2020.01.31
5G-based HMD technology grew rapidly in the context of the environment change of convergence technology media and mobile networks in the fourth industrial era. It has also grown into a core technology that transforms our digital visual system. However, there is no research or system that can understand and verify radical visual system changes. Therefore, it is necessary to have an engineering understanding and verification of the diffusion of HMD media imaging devices. Beyond the distinction between virtual and real, research is urgently needed on the new three-dimensional interface of the 21st century through viewer participation. For this reason, research on the algorithm structure of interactive video media using L-System is an essential process and will be a guide to understanding the virtual reality interactive environment.
Supported by : Youngsan University
- Future Talent Comes from Data Science, http://www.comworld.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=49399 (accessed September 30, 2019).
- M.S. Kim, W.S. Choi, and S.Y. Joung, "Design and Implementation of Cluster Analysis Learning System Based on Algorithm Visualization," Proceedings of the Korean Information Science Society, pp. 933-935, 2018.
- Omniglot: The Online Encyclopedia of Writing Systems and Languages, https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%AC%B8%EC%9E%90 (accessed September 29, 2019).
- D.S. Ebert, F.K. Musgrave, D. Peachey, K. Perlin, and S. Worley, Texturing and Modeling: A Procedural Approach, Morgan Kaufmann Publisher, San Francisco, 2013.
- J.S. Kim, D. Fremery, and Wayne, "A Study on Visualization Method Using Algorithmbased Modeling," Digital Design Research, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 61-70, 2013. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2013.13.4.007
- S. Ramsay, Reading Machines: Toward an Algorithmic Criticism, University of Illinois Press, Chicago, Illinois, 2011.
- H.Y. Kim and J.Y. Bag, "A Review on Expressive Materials and Approaches to Text Visualization," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 64-72, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.01.064
- S.G. Lim, "Construction of 21st Century Visual Algorithm in 5G-based VR/AR/MR/Hologram," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society Vol. 22, No. 10, pp. 1208-1214, 2019.
- W.R. Sherman and A.B. Craig, Understanding Virtual Reality: Interface, Application, and Design, Morgan Kaufmann Publisher, San Francisco, 2002.
- Bolter and J,R Grusin, Remediation: Under-Standing New Media, Cambridge: The MIT Press, London, 1999.
- D.U. Baeg, Rethink Content Composition Based on Deframe and Scalability, Doctoral Thesis of Department of Fine Arts, Graduate School of Sungshin Women's University, 2015.
- Y.J. Jang and W.G. Lee, "A Study on Utilization of Programming Language for Physical Computing Education," Proceedings of the Korean Association of Computer Education, pp. 27-32, 2014.
- M.P. Maurice, Phenomenologie de la Perception, Editions Gallimard Publishers, Paris, 1945.
- S.G. Lim and C.Y. Kim, "A Study on the Change of Digital Visuality in the 21st Century through Lacanian Perspective; From the Perspective of Digital Frame Expansion," The Journal of the Multimedia Society, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 638-647, 2018.
- S.G. Lim and C.Y. Kim, "A Study on the Movement Production Method of Media Art Using Non-material Objects," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 673-679, 2016. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2016.19.3.673