- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Automotive ECU Biometric Authentication Using Blockchain
블록체인을 이용한 자동차 ECU 생체인증 기법
- Hong, Ji-Hoon (Div. of Information Communication, BaekSeok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Div. of Information Communication, BaekSeok University)
- Received : 2020.02.20
- Accepted : 2020.03.23
- Published : 2020.03.31
The Internet of Things plays a role as an important element technology of the 4th Industrial Revolution. This study is currently developing intelligent cars with IT technology, and is at a time when the development of intelligent cars is active and network data communication is possible. However, security solutions are needed as security is still at a weak stage, which can be threatened by intrusions into the network from outside. In this paper, in order to improve security of intelligent cars without causing security problems, we will apply blockchain technology, propose biometric authentication techniques using users' biometric information, and continue to study them in the future.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- J.H.Hong, K.H.Lee and S.H.Yun, "A Scheme for ECU Application Technique using Blockchain," Korean Society of Internet Science, Vol..4, No.1, 2019.
- Y.K.Kim, "development Technics and Future Trend of Electronic Engine Control Unit," The Korean Society Of Automotive Engineers, Vol.19, No.2, pp..26-31, 1997.
- H.C.Moon and J.H.Kim, "Electronic Control System for Vehicle Performance Improvement," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, Vol.16, No.2, pp.20-25, 2010,
- Y.S.Hong, "Evaluation of Function and Safety of Autonomous Vehicles," The Korea Transport Institute, Vol.11, No.12, pp.13-18, 2015.
- G.M.Lee, H.J.Cha, J.C.Kim, "Model-based Design and Validation of ADAS Control Software on Multicore ECU," The Korean Society Of Automotive Engineers, Vol.2016, No.11, pp.335-335, 2016.
- J.H.Ahn and Y.H.Kim, "Implementation of Android Application for Intelligent Vehicles," Korea Institute of Information Technology Summer Conference, Vol.2011, No.5, 2011.
- S.H.Baek, J.G.Kim, S.H.Park and H.T.Ju, "A Development of a Trip computer based on Android," Journal of Korean Information Science Society, Vol.37, No.2B, pp.397-400, 2010
- H.R.Lee, K.J.Kim, K.H.Jung, K.H.Chio, S.K.Park and D.K.Kwon, "Studies of the possibility of external threats of the automotive ECU through simulation test environment," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.18, No.11, pp.39-49, 2013
- Y.S.Kim, Y.C.Kim and B.Y.Lee, "Security Model Tracing User Activities using Private BlockChain in Cloud Environment," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.18, No.11, pp.475-483, 2018.
- K.H.Lee, "A Scheme on Anomaly Prevention for Systems in IoT Environment ," Journal of the Korean Society for Internet of Things, Vol.5, No.2, pp.95-101, 2019.
- H.Y.Kim, "Analysis of Security Threats and Countermeasures on Blockchain Platforms," Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol.16, No.5, pp103-112, 2018.
- H.J.Chu, I.H.Song and B.G.Choi, "A Decentralized Test Management Tool Based on Blockchain Technique," The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, Vol.25, No.7, pp.321-328, 2019.
- J.O.Hwang and S.G.Lee, "Study on the 3GPP International Standard for M2M Communication Networks," The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol.40, No.6, pp.1040-1047, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2015.40.6.1040
- N.S.Kim, "Hybrid Spectrum Sensing System for Machineto-Machine(M2M)," The Journal of Korea Institute of Information, Electronics, and Communication Technology, Vol.10, No.2, pp.184-191, 2017. https://doi.org/10.17661/jkiiect.2017.10.2.184
- J.H.Song and S.S.Kim and M.S.Jun, "A Study on Group Key Generation and Exchange using Hash Collision in M2M Communication Environment," The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol.19, No.5, pp.9-17, 2019.