- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Security of Database Based On Hybrid Blockchain
하이브리드 블록체인을 이용한 데이터베이스 보안
- Bae, Keun-Woo (Dept. of ICT, BaekSeok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Dept. of ICT, BaekSeok University)
- Received : 2020.01.21
- Accepted : 2020.02.21
- Published : 2020.03.31
Recently, interest in blockchain technology has increased. The data industry is increasingly growing around the world. In addition, databases which obtain important information such as personal data are targeted by hackers. Data exposed by attackers happen frequently. In 2017, OWASP announced SQL injection is a top 1 threat to web applications. However, the proportion of data security is the smallest in the data industry. To prevent data exposure, this paper proposes a method that can protect databases by using hybrid blockchain.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Korea Data Agency(Kdata), "Data Industry White Paper", 2019.
- H.K.Park, Y.S.Kang, C.Y.Park, J.Cho, S.W.Shin, Y.G.Kim, S.Y.Park, M.W.Lee, C.A.Jung, K.Y.Cho, H.D.Choi, "OWASP Top-10 -2017", 2017.
- I.Y.Lee, J.I.Cho, K.H.Cho and J.S.Moon, "A Method for SQL Injection Attack Detection using the Removal of SQL Query Attribute Values", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology Vol.18, No.5, pp.135-147, 2008.
- Ministry of the Interior and Safety, "JAVA Secure Coding Guide", 2012.
- S.H.Choi, "HDefence method SQL injection attack using by hacking tools", 2011.
- KISA, "Building Web Server and Security Guide Line", 2010.
- J.W.Oh and K.G.Doh, "Implementation and Experiment of An Automated Penetration Testing Tool for SQL/NoSQL Injection Vulnerabilities", The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, pp.727-729, 2014.
- B.K.Kim, "Open Source Software Security Issues and Applying a Secure Coding Scheme", KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices Vol.23, No.8, pp.487-491, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2017.23.8.487
- Ministry of the Interior and Safety, "C Secure Coding Guide", 2012.
- D.Y.Lee, J.W.Park, J.H.Lee, S.R.Lee and S.Y.Park, "Core Technologies of Blockchain and Trends at Home/Abroad", Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers Vol.35, No.6, pp22-28, 2017.
- S.Nakamoto, "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", 2008.
- T.H.Kim, "Blockchain Concept and Activities by Sector", Journal of Electrical World Monthly Magazine Vol.487, pp.58-65, 2017.
- J.H.Hong, K.H.Lee and S.H.Yun, "A Scheme for ECU Application Technique using Blockchain", The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.34-35, 2019.
- K.H.Kim, "Understanding of Blockchain Technology and applied status", Industrial Engineering Magazine Vol.25, No.1, pp13-19, 2018.
- W.S.Shin and K.H.Kim, "Hybrid Blockchain System for Public Institutions", Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, pp.630-631, 2019.
- K.W.Bae, K.H.Lee and D.H.Kim, "A Scheme for IoT Authentication Using BlockchainForgery/Tamper Protection", The Korea Internet of Things Society Comprehensive Conference 2019, Vol.4, No.1, pp.46-48, 2019.
- B.Sana and H.S.Lim, "Hybrid Blockchain: An Approach for Combining Public and Private Blockchain", Proceedings of Symposium of the Korean Institute of communications and Information Sciences, pp.956-958, 2018.