- Volume 11 Issue 3
The purpose of this study was to identify studies related to childhood cancer survivors' health-related needs and analyze scales for measurement of childhood cancer survivors' health-related needs. Studies related to childhood cancer survivors' health-related needs were retrieved from computerized databases using a manual search. The review included 17 studies. The main domains of childhood cancer survivors' health related needs were derived from the studies was psychosocial needs. 4 need assessment scales analyzed in this study were developed in foreign countries. scales were not suitable for the measurement of the needs of Korea childhood cancer survivors. Thus, should be developed comprehensive health related needs scale of childhood cancer survivors in future study.
본 연구는 소아암 생존자의 건강관련 요구와 관련된 연구들을 확인하고 연구에서 사용되는 측정도구를 분석하고자 시행되었다. 1990년부터 2019년까지 출판된 8개의 국내외 데이터베이스 이용하여 문헌을 검색하였고, 체계적 문헌 고찰을 통해 선정된 17개의 연구를 중심으로 분석을 시행하였다. 17개의 연구를 분석하여 소아암 생존자의 건강 관련 요구의 속성을 나타내는 영역을 확인한 결과 심리사회적 요구가 가장 많이 나타났으며, 연구에서 개발되고 평가된 4개의 도구를 분석하였는데 국내에서 소아암 생존자를 대상으로 요구를 측정하는 도구는 없었으며, 분석 대상이 된 4개의 도구도 외국에서 개발되어 국내의 소아암 생존자의 건강 관련 요구를 측정하기는 어려운 부분이 많았다. 따라서 국내 실정에 맞는 포괄적 소아암 생존자의 건강관련 요구 측정도구의 개발이 필요하다.
- National Cancer Information Center. (2011). Cancer Facts and Figures. http://www.cancer.go.kr.
- P. A. Ganz. (2009). Pediatric cancer survivorship: the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study editor's foreword. J Clin Oncol, 27(14), 2307. DOI : 10.1200/jco.2009.22.8809
- S. hatia & W. Landier. (2005). Evaluating surviv ors of pediatric cancer. Cancer journal. 11(4), 340-54.
- J. G. Gurney, K. R. Krull, N. Kadan-Lottick, H. S. Nicholson, P. C. Nathan, B. Zebrack & K. K. Ness. (2009). Social outcomes in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study cohort. J Clin Oncol, 27(14), 2390-2395. DOI : 10.1200/jco.2008. 21.1458
- J. H. Olsen, T. Moller, H. Anderson, F. Langmark, R. Sankila, L. Tryggvadottir & S. Garwicz. (2009). Lifelong cancer incidence in 47,697 pati ents treated for childhood cancer in the Nordic countries. J Natl Cancer Inst, 101(11), 806-813. DOI: 10.1093/jnci/djp104
- E. A. Earle, H. Davies, D. Greenfield, R. Ross & C. Eiser. (2005). Follow-up care for childhood cancer survivors: a focus group analysis. Europ ean journal of cancer, 41(18), 2882-2886.
- A. C. Mertens et al. (2008). Cause-specific late mortality among 5-year survivors of childhood cancer: the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. J Natl Cancer Inst, 100(19), 1368-1379.
- J. H. Rowland & K. M. Bellizzi. (2008) Cancer survivors and survivorship research: a reflection on today's successes and tomorrow's challenges. Hematol Oncol Clin N Am., 22, 181-200.
- Y. J. Lee, Y. H. Kim & J. O. Hah. (2003). Prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular risk factors in survivors of childhood acute lympho blastic leukemia. Korean Journal of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 10(2), 198-205.
- Y. T. Lim & S. N. Bae. (2000). Growth pattern in children of acute lymphoblastic leukemia during and after therapy. Korean Journal of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 7(1), 50-6.
- P. S. Jang, H. Y. Shin & H. S. Ahn. (2002). Sexual development and reproductive function in male adults treated for childhood acute lympho blastic leukemia or malignant lymphoma. Korean Journal of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 9(1), 21- 9.
- J. W. Han, S. Y. Kwon, S. C. Won, Y. J. Shin, J. H. Ko & C. J. Lyu. (2009). Comprehensive clinical follow-up of late effects in childhood cancer survivors shows the need for early and well- timed intervention. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO, 20(7), 1170-1177.
- M. You. (2006). Content Analysis on Psycho social Adjustment of Adolescent Survivors of Leukemia. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 12(3), 304-313.
- M. A. Kim & J. H. Yi. (2017). Coping Strategies and Health-Related Quality of Life Among Korean Childhood Cancer Survivors. Health and Social Welfare Review, 37(3), 343 -367.
- Y. J. Kim, H. G. Cha, C. A. Kim, Y. J. Park, H. J. Kim, J. J. Seo & H. J. Kwon. (2008). Child cancer survivors' quality of life based on their parents' support and past history. J Korean Acad Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs, 17(1), 85-96.
- H. J. Kwon, Y. J. Kim & H. G. Cha. (2009). Relationship of self-esteem and social support to depression in child cancer survivors. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 15(2), 219-227.
- H. J. Park et al. (2007). Establishment of Kor ean childhood cancer survivor cohort and long-term follow-up system. Clinical Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 14(1), 1-42.
- M. A. Kim & J. Yi. (2012). Childhood Cancer Surviv or's Services Needs for the Better Quality of Life. J Korean Acad Child Health Nurs, 18, 19-28.
- J. Y. Kim & U. S. Ju. (2017). A Qualitative Research on Psycho-social Adaptation of Child hood Cancer Survivors: Focusing on the Report of Childhood Cancer Survivors. The Korean Journal of Human Development, 24(1), 55-77.
- T. T. Ghim. (2010). Time to establish multidis ciplinary childhood cancer survivorship programs in Korea. Korean J Hematol, 45(2), 84-87.
- K. Nagel et al. (2002). The development of an off-therapy needs questionnaire and protocol for survivors of childhood cancer. Journal of pedia tric oncology nursing : official journal of the Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses, 19(6), 229-33.
- E. R. Firth, N. Davies & R. Skinner. (2013). Views of childhood cancer survivors and their families on the provision and format of a treatment summary. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol, 35(3), 193-196.
- S. L. Knijnenburg et al. (2013). Evaluation of a patient information website for childhood cancer survivors. Support Care Cancer, 21(4), 919-926.
- D. L. Friedman, D. R. Freyer & G. A. Levitt. (2006). Models of care for survivors of childhood cancer. Pediatr Blood Cancer, 46(2), 159-168.
- J. Arvidson, S., Soderhall, S. Eksborg, O. Bjork & A. Kreuger. (2006). Medical follow-up visits in adults 5-25 years after treatment for childhood acute leukaemia, lymphoma or Wilms' tumour. Acta Paediatr, 95(8), 922-928.
- W. McClellan et al. (2013). Understanding the functional late effects and informational needs of adult survivors of childhood cancer. Oncol Nurs Forum, 40(3), 254-262.
- R. E. Stein & D. J. Jessop. (1984). Does pedia tric home care make a difference for children with chronic illness? Findings from the Pediatric Ambulatory Care Treatment Study. Pediatrics, 73(6), 845-853
- E. Hoven, B. Lannering, G. Gustafsson & K. K Boman. (2011). The met and unmet health care needs of adult survivors of childhood central nervous system tumors: a double-informant, population-based study. Cancer, 117(18), 4294-303.
- T. Clinton-McHarg, M. Carey, R. Sanson- Fisher, C. D'Este & A. Shakeshaft. (2012). Preliminary development and psychometric evaluation of an unmet needs measure for adolescents and young adults with cancer: the Cancer Needs Questionnaire-Young People(CNQ -YP). Health Qual Life Outcomes, 10, 13. DOI: 10.1186/1477-7525-10-13
- C. L. Cox et al. (2013). Development of a comprehensive health-related needs assessment for adult survivors of childhood cancer. J Can cer Surviv, 7(1), 1-19.
- M. L. Carey, T. Clinton-McHarg, R,. W. San son-Fisher & A. Shakeshaft. (2012). Develo pment of cancer needs questionnaire for parents and carers of adolescents and young adults with cancer. Support Care Cancer, 20(5), 991-1010.