- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Synchronization Phenomenon & the Changing Rate of the Charter Rates by major cities - Korea, Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Daejeon -
주요 도시별 전세가율의 동조화 현상과 변동률 비교 - 전국, 서울, 부산, 대구, 광주, 대전 -
- Choi, Jeong-Il (Division of Business, SungKyul University) ;
- Lee, Ok-Dong (Division of Urban Planning/Real Estate, SungKyul University)
- Received : 2019.12.19
- Accepted : 2020.02.20
- Published : 2020.02.28
The purpose of this paper is to find the direction by analyzing the synchronization phenomenon and the change rate of apartment charter rate in Korea, Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon. For this purpose, this study used a total of 239 monthly data from January 2000 to November 2019 in Kookmin Bank housing statistics. In the correlation analysis, Korea showed the highest relationship in order of Seoul, Busan, Incheon and Daegu. Seoul showed a low figure of 0.3 without any distinctive features from other cities. On the other hand, Busan, Daejeon and Daegu showed high correlations. As a result of the regression analysis, Korea and 5 major cities were all moving in the same direction with positive(+) values. And Busan and Seoul responded significantly to Korea. In the shock response, Korea is most shocked by the change in Seoul. Daegu is relatively shocked by Busan and Daejeon. Seoul's charter rate has declined most strongly in the last three years. Therefore, it is time to be careful not to incur losses due to gap investment. If we look at the relationship between the charter rate and the sale price in future studies, we can better understand the Korean apartment market.
- S. G. Yang & J. I. Choi. (2019). The effect of Consumer Price, Interest Rate and Sales Performance on the KOSPI. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(10), 169-176.
- Kookmin Bank : www.kbstar.com
- J. I. Choi. (2015). Convergence analysis about volatility of the stock markets before and after the currency crisis -With a focus on Normal distribution, kurtosis, skewness. Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(8), 153-160. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.153
- J. I. Choi & O. D. Lee. (2014). Correlation Analysis Among the Price of Apartments in Seoul, Stock Market and main Economic Indicators. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(2), 45-59. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.45
- S. J. Kim & J. I. Choi. (2019). The Effect of Export Volume, Export Price Index & Treasury Bond Interest Rate on Export Amount. Journal of Convergence for IT, 9(9), 133-140.
- Daum Encyclopedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodrick%E2%80%93Prescott_filter
- Naver Encyclopedia : https://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=657092&cid=42338&categoryId=42338
- Daum Korean Dictionary : http://dic.daum.net/word/view.do?wordid=kkw
- H. S. Jeon. (2019.10.30.). "Is the era of gap investment over? Seoul charter rate fell to 50%", Korea Economic TV, Real estate department http://news.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?artic leId=A201910300228&t=KO
- H. Y. Jung. (2019.12.16.). "When you buy a new house, Loan Recovery", Chosun Biz, Policy. https://biz.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/12/16/2019121602011.html
- H. G. Lee, C. H. Kim & C. S. Lee. (2018). An Analysis on the Urban Characteristics Affecting Lease Price Rate in Seoul Metropoitan Area : Focused on Seoul Metropolitan Area. Journal of the Korean Regional Development Association, 30(5), 141-156.
- S. Y. Jeong & U. S. Park (2015), A Study on the Factor Affecting APT Chonsei-to-Price Ratio. The Journal of Professional Management, 18(1), 233-247.
- H. C. Nam & J. J. Kim (2015), A Study on the Influential Factors of Apartment Geon-se Ratio: Focused on Macroeconomic Variables. Journal of the Korea Residential Environment, 13(2), 227-239.
- S. H. Kwon & S. M. Hyun. (2019). Analysis of the Relationship between House Price, Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Variables). Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(1), 55-62. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.1.055
- S. H. Hong & C. S. Park. (2013). An Impact on the Jeon-se Price Ratio of Endogenous Variable in the Housing Market. Journal of the Korea Residential Environment, 11(1), 259-272.
- J. H. Park, S. H. Lee & J. J. Kim. (2010). Analyzing Fluctuation of the Rent-Transaction price ratio under the Influence of the Housing Transaction, Jeonse Rental price. Journal of the Korean digital architecture.interior association, 10(2), 13-20.
- J. I. Choi & O. D. Lee. (2018). Trends and Prospects of Home Sales Price, Jeonse Price and Jeonse Price Rate : Focused on Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Daejeon. The Journal of Eurasian Studies, 15(4), 163-183. https://doi.org/10.31203/aepa.2018.15.2.008
- Han. S. H. (2015). The Effect of the Rent Price Ratio on the Housing Price. Master's Thesis in Sogang University, 1-39.
- J. H. Sung & J. H. Seo. (2015). A Study on the diffrence of the Ratio of chonsei prices to sale price of Apartment in Gangnam Area and Non-Gangnam area. Journal of the Korea Real Estate Management Review, 11, 137-158.
- P. S. Ko & D. H. Kim. (2013). A study on the Ratio of jeonse to purchase price for apartment after IMF. Journal of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, 8(2), 301-306. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.2.301
- J. I. Choi & O. D. Lee. (2017). Analysis of Correlation and Growth Rate between Housing Sales Price and Charter Price of Seoul and 5 Metropolitan Cities. Korea Real Estate Academy Review, 68, 97-106.