- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Normative Recognition of Blockchain Smart Contract
- Song, In-Bang (Graduate School of entrepreneurship, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Yeon-Jong (Graduate School of entrepreneurship, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2019.12.18
- Accepted : 2020.01.06
- Published : 2020.01.31
In this paper, We purpose an improvement plan for the settlement of smart contracts into legal norms through the recognition of the norms of blockchain-based smart contracts and the main influence factors on the norms of smart contracts. First, in terms of the normative necessity of smart contracts, legal protection against technical errors, government-level public relations education, and basic laws governing smart contract business are needed. Second, the contract norms will be accepted by the contract norms based on the blockchain designed to make the responsible material clear in terms of smart contract usability. Third, in terms of regulation of smart contracts, it can be seen that smart contracts are subsumed from existing laws or considering new legislation, but the norm of smart contracts cannot be prioritized over ease of use.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea
- Yun Ho Seo. "Das Problem des Rechts be griffs in der gegenwartigen Rechtsphilosophie," Anam Law Review, Vol. 21, pp. 107-134. November 2005.
- Korsgaard, Christine M.. "The Sources of Normativity" Philosophy and Real History, 2004.
- Yang gun. "Law sociology" ARCHE.
- Jonggo Choi. "Legal philosophy" Pakyoungsa. 2009.
- Yoon Dae Geun. "Blockchain Learning with Hyperledger Fabric" Jeipub. 2018.
- Jung Kyung Young and Baek Myung Hoon. Legal research for digital society 2 (A) legal study on the smart contract based on blockchain, Korea Legislation Research Institute. 2017.
- Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott. "Blockchain revolution" EULYOO PUBLISHING CO.. 2018.
- Daniel Drescher. "Blockchain Basics" EasysPublishing Co.. 2018.
- Lee, Hang-Nyeong. "Introduction to Philosophy of Law" PAKYOUNGSA. 2004.
- LHLA Hart. "The concept of law" Acanet. 2001.
- Park Sang Ki. "Introduction to Law" PAKYOUNGSA. 2014.
- Youngkyu Kim. "Introduction to Law" PAKYOUNGSA. 2015.
- Kyung Hwi Kwon and Sylvie Delacroix. "Hart's and Kelsen's Concepts of Normativity Contrasted," YONSEI LAW JOURNAL, Vol. 26, pp. 263-289. November 2015.
- Kim Jung Oh. "Legal philosophy" PAKYOUNGSA.
- Joonseok Park. "Kelsen. Normativity, Authority," Korean Journal of Legal Philosophy, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 129-156. August 2011.
- Sunsuk Yang. "Law and Obedience in Legal Conventionalism," Korean Journal of Legal Philosophy, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 41-74. December 2012.
- Kim So-jin. "The Role of Contract law in the Market," Democratic Legal Studies, Vol. 68, pp. 127-151. November 2018.
- Chung, Jin-Myung. "Legal Issues on the Smart Contracts based on Blockchain," The Korean Association of Comparative Law, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 925-968. August 2018.
- Yoon, Tae-Young. "Smart Contract Using Block Chain Technology," THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF PROPERTY LAW, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 69-88. August 2019.
- Seoung-Je Seong. "Legal challenges for activating blockchain - negative regulation discussion-," Business Law Review, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 325-352. June 2017. https://doi.org/10.24886/BLR.2017.06.31.2.325
- Jeong, Jonggu. "A Normative Study on the Use of Block Chain," ournal of Korea Information law, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 203-232. June 2018.
- Kim Seung Rae. "Smart Contract System by Blockchain of Real Estate Transaction," Real Estate Law Review, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 93-124. November 2008.
- Han Zong hie. "A Study on the Principles and Application of the Blockchain Real Estate Registry," Korea Real Estate Academy, Vol. 73, pp. 58-71. May 2018.