- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Design on The Zone Master Platform based on IIoT communication for Smart Factory Digital Twin
스마트 팩토리 디지털 트윈(Digital Twin)을 위한 IIoT 통신 기반 ZMP(Zone Master Platform) 설계
- Received : 2020.09.16
- Accepted : 2020.10.28
- Published : 2020.12.31
This paper creates a standard node for acquiring sensor data from various industrial sensors (IoT/non-IoT) for the establishment of Smart Factory Digital Twin, and provides inter-compatible data by linking zones by group/process to secure data stability and to ensure the digital twin (Digital Twin) of Smart Factory. The process of the Zone Master platform contains interface specifications to define sensor objects and how sensor interactions between independent systems are performed and carries out individual policies for unique data exchange rules. The interface for execution control of the Zone Master Platform processor provides system management, declaration management for public-subscribe, object management for registering and communicating status information of sensor objects, ownership management for property ownership sharing, time management for data synchronization, and data distribution management for Route information on data exchange.
- S.Y.Oh, "Design and Implementation of OPC-UA Framework for PLC-based Industrial Control Applications" KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, Vol.24, No.10, pp.513-526, 2018. 10 https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2018.24.10.513
- OPC Unified Architecture - Part 1: Overview and Concepts, IEC 62541-1, Oct. 2016.
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part1: Overview and Concepts, ver 1.01", OPC Foundation, Feb, 2009
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part2: Security Model, ver 1.01", OPC Foundation, Feb, 2009
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part3: Address Space Model, ver 1.0", OPC Foundation, Feb, 2009
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part4: Services, ver 1.0", OPC Foundation, Feb, 2009
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part5: Information Model ,ver 1.0", OPC Foundation, Feb, 2009
- "IEC 62541 OPC Unified Architecture Specification Part6: Mappings, ver 1.0", OPC Foundation, Feb, 200
- T. Hannelius, M. Salmenpera, and S. Kuikka, "Roadmap to adopting OPC UA," Proc. of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), pp.756-761, Jul. 2008.
- M. H. Schwarz and J. Borcsok, "A survey on OPC and OPC-UA: About the standard, developments and investigations," Proc. of the XXIV International Symposium on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT), pp.1-6, Oct. 2013.
- J. Lange, F. Iwanitz, and T. J. Burke, OPC, 4thEd., VDE VERLAG GMBH,, Berlin, Germany. 2010.
- W. Mahnke, S.-H. Leitner, and M. Damm, OPC unified architecture, Springer Science & Business Media, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- D.W.Lee, K.M.Cho, "Analysis on Smart Factory in IoT Environment", Journal of KIOTS, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 1-5, 2019
- D. Soni, and A. Makwana, "A survey on MQTT: a protocol of internet of things(IoT)", in Proceeding of the International Conference on Telecommunication, Power Analysis and Computing Techniques, Chennai: IN, 2017.
- Nitin Naik,"Choice of Effective Messaging Protocols for IoT Systems: MQTT, CoAP, AMQP and HTTP", 2017 IEEE International Systems Engineering Symposium (ISSE), 2017.
- P. Ferrari, E. Sisinni, D. Brandão, M. Rocha, "Comparison with HTTP and MQTT on Required Network Resources for IoT", The 2016 International Conference on Control, Electronics, Renewable Energy and Communications (ICCEREC), 2016.