- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Mitigate the Relational Aggressive Attitude of the Elderly through the Convergence Program of Tea Culture Treatment Program : For the elderly women who use the Senior Citizen's Day Care Center
차문화치료 융합프로그램을 통한 노인의 관계적 공격성 완화 : 노인주간보호센터 이용 여성노인들을 대상으로
- Kim, In-Sook (Department of social welfare & Business Administration, Tongmyong University)
- 김인숙 (동명대학교 미래융합대학 복지경영학과)
- Received : 2020.09.07
- Accepted : 2020.10.29
- Published : 2020.12.31
In order to verify the effectiveness of the tea culture treatment program to mitigate the relative aggressiveness, the research will target 10 women aged 70 or older who use the P City-based Senior Citizens' Day Care Center to apply the tea culture treatment program to alleviate the relative aggressiveness of the elderly and examine its effects. As a result of the analysis, the score of reactive relational aggressiveness and leading relational aggression is 0.21 lower than the pre-exam average, indicating that the leading relational aggression of the elderly who participated in the tea culture therapy program is reduced than before the program. Based on these analysis results, practical suggestions were made for alleviating aggression among senior citizens using the Center for the Elderly.
- R.Y.Bae and J.Y Choi, "The Effects of Emotional Abuse on the Relational Aggression - Mediating Effect of Friendship Problems, Rejection Sensitivity, Social Anxiety, and Anger Rumination -," The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol.32, No.1, pp.29-52, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17286/KJEP.2018.32.1.02
- E.S.Byun and J.Y.Lee, "The Effect of Emotional Abuse on Children's Overt and Relational Aggression : Mediation Effect of Rejection Sensitivity by Gender" Korean Journal Of Counseling And Psychotherapy, Vol.28, No.4, pp.1125-1149 ,2016. https://doi.org/10.23844/kjcp.2016.11.28.4.1125
- N.R.Crick, and J. K, Grotpeter, "Relational aggression, gender, and social_psychological adjustment", Child Development, Vol.66, pp.710-722. 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/1131945
- S.S.Kang and W.K.Lim, "Effects of the Marital Conflict in Old Age on Elderly Divorce and Impulse to Commit a Crime" JOURNAL OF THE KOREA CONTENTS ASSOCIATION, Vol.13,No.9,pp. 178-192,2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.09.178
- Y.P.Moon and H.Y.Lee, "A Comparative Study on Policies of Elderly Abuse in the Long-Term Care Facilities on WHO, Main countrie"Korea Social Policy Review) .Vol.24,No.1,pp.67-95,2017. https://doi.org/10.17000/kspr.24.1.201703.67
- W.S.Jang, et, Elderly Welfare Theory, Yangseowon, 2012.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare 2020.
- H.J.Lee, "Development of the Performance Measurement Model of Daycare Centers for the Elderly", Graduate School of Sungkyul University, 2020.
- Y.H.Jeong "Elderly Using Social Welfare Organizations in Socio-economic Deprivation on their Relational Aggression Damage Experiences : Verification of the Mediating Effects of Rejection Sensitivity"," JOURNAL OF THE KOREA CONTENTS ASSOCIATION, Vol.18, No.6, pp.267-282, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.06.267
- H.K.Lee, M.R.Park and J.Y.Lee, "The Moderating Effects of Emotional Adjustment and Attachment on the Relation between Elementary School Girls' Students Relational Aggression and Friendship Jealousy ",The Korean Journal of Child Education, Vol.22, No.3, pp.207-229, 2013.
- E.S.Sim and D.H.Lee, "Relation between Friendship Jealousy and Relational Aggression among Middle School Girls: The Mediating Effects of Intent Attribution and Peer Conformity",",THE KOREAN JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY, Vol.24, No.2, pp.21-42, 2011.
- J.S.Lee, "A study on the Female Students' Relational Aggression of Middle School and the Parents' Rearing Attitude.', Major in Home Economics Graduate School of Education Sookmyung Women's University, 2007.
- J.Y.Choi and Y.S.Heo, "Moral Judgment and Social Interdependence according to Perception and Participant Role in Bullying Situation" Korean Journal of Youth Studies, Vol.15, No.6, pp.171-196, 2008.
- Craig and Pepler, "Identifying and targetingrisk for involvement in bullying andvictimization," Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.48,pp.577-582, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1177/070674370304800903
- Marsee, M. A. Kimons, E. R, and Frick, P. J. Peer conflict scale. Unpublished rating scale. University of New Orleans, 2004.
- Y.K.Han, "The Relation of Psychological Variables to Relational Aggressionin Early Adolescence", A dissertation above Ajou University's master's degree, 2008.