- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Machine Learning-based Blockchain DApp System
머신러닝 기반 블록체인 DApp 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Lee, Hyung-Woo (Div. of Computer Engineering, Hanshin University) ;
- Lee, HanSeong (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hanshin University)
- Received : 2020.10.14
- Accepted : 2020.11.30
- Published : 2020.12.31
In this paper, we developed a web-based DApp system based on a private blockchain by applying machine learning techniques to automatically identify Android malicious apps that are continuously increasing rapidly. The optimal machine learning model that provides 96.2587% accuracy for Android malicious app identification was selected to the authorized experimental data, and automatic identification results for Android malicious apps were recorded/managed in the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain system. In addition, a web-based DApp system was developed so that users who have been granted the proper authority can use the blockchain system. Therefore, it is possible to further improve the security in the Android mobile app usage environment through the development of the machine learning-based Android malicious app identification block chain DApp system presented. In the future, it is expected to be able to develop enhanced security services that combine machine learning and blockchain for general-purpose data.
- SAS Institute, "Machine Learning: What it is & why it matters", https://www.sas.com/en_us/insights/analytics/machine-learning.html (November 1, 2020)
- H. Lee, S. Chung, E. Choi, "A Case Study on Machine Learning Applications and Performance Improvement in Learning Algorithm," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.2 pp.245-258, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.245
- Machine Learning for Malware Detection, Kasperskey Lab, Edward Raff, Malware Detection by Eating a Whole EXE, NVIDIA, 2017.
- The Linux Foundation Project, Hyperledger Project URL: https://www.hyperledger.org
- Security Technology Research Team, "Introduction of malicious code detection research by foreign companies using machine learning," Financial Security Institute Technical Report, 2018-029, 2018, 4, http://www.fsec.or.kr/common/proc/fsec/bbs/42/fileDownLoad/1520.do
- Dong-Hyeok Park, Eui-Jung Myeong, Joobeom Yun, "Efficient Detection of Android Mutant Malwares Using the DEX file", Korea Institute Of Information Security And Cryptology, Vol.26, No.4, pp.895-902. 2016. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2016.26.4.895
- Da-Hye Kim, Myeon-ggeon Lee, Min-Su Song, Seong-je Cho, "Machine Learning based Android Malware Detection using Gray Scale Images", KOREA INFORMATION SCIENCE SOCIETY, 1245-1247. 2018.
- S.J Cho, "Latest Android malicious app trends and detection techniques," iitp technical report, 2019, 9
- Symantec. Internet Security Threat Report. Volume 23. March 2018. https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/istr-23-2018-en.
- Victor Chebyshev. Mobile malware evolution 2019. February 25, 2020. http://securelist.com/mobile-malware-evolution-2019/96280/.
- Androguard. https://github.com/androguard/androguard.
- scikit-learn. https://scikit-learn.org/.
- S.M.Hwang and H.W.Lee, "Identification of Counterfeit Android Malware Apps using Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain," Journal of Internet Computing and Services, Vol.20, No.2, pp.61-68, 2019. DOI: 10.7472/jksii.2019.20.2.61. https://doi.org/10.7472/jksii.2019.20.2.61
- H.S.Lee and H.W.Lee, "Consortium Blockchain based Forgery Android APK Discrimination DApp using Hyperledger Composer," Journal of Internet Computing and Services, Vol.20, No.5, pp.9-18, 2019. DOI: 10.7472/jksii.2019.20.5.9. https://doi.org/10.7472/jksii.2019.20.5.9
- H.S.Lee and H.W.Lee, "Optimal Machine Learning Model for Detecting Normal and Malicious Android Apps," Journal of Korea Internet on Things Society, Vol.6, No.2, pp.1-10, 2020. DOI: 10.20465/KIOTS,2020.6.2.001. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS,2020.6.2.001