- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Research on Efficient Smart Factory Promotion System in IoT Environment
사물인터넷 환경에서의 효율적인 스마트 공장 추진 체계 연구
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Department of Computer Information, Woosong University) ;
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Department of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University) ;
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of ICT, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2020.10.04
- Accepted : 2020.11.29
- Published : 2020.12.31
Recently, many difficulties have been faced in all parts of the world due to the impact of COVID-19. Personally, household income is decreasing sharply as many jobs disappear, and economically, many SMEs are increasingly going bankrupt. It is known that this phenomenon is highly likely to continue for the time being. In such a situation, the smart factory support project provides opportunities for difficult SMEs to improve productivity and change the corporate structure. In this study, the current status of smart factory promotion was examined, and problems occurring in the process of promoting smart factory support projects were identified. The improvement plans were derived so that more efficient projects could be promoted in the future.
- J.Davis, T.Edgar, J.Porter, J.Bernaden and M.Sarli, "Smart Manufacturing, Manufacturing Intelligence and Demand-dynamic Performance," Computers & Chemical Engineering, Vol.47, No.20, pp.145-156, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2012.06.037
- S.Stephanie, "Emerging Global Trends in Advanced Manufacturing," https://www.wilsoncenter.org/person/stephanie-ship, 2012.
- J.Leveling, M.Edelbrock and B.Otto, "Big Data Analytics for Supply Chain Management," 2014 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 2014.
- C.Leiva, "On the Journey to a Smart Manufacturing Revolution," https://www.industryweek.com, 2015.
- K.S.Jang, "Domestic and Overseas Smart Factory Trends," KB Financial Holding Research Institute(www.kbfg.com/kbresearch), 2017.
- D.K.Ho, "Integrated Solution for Smart Factory to Increase Productivity and Poor Compromise," Tech M, 2016.
- K.S.Jang, "Domestic/International Smart Factory Trends," KB Financial Group, 2017.
- B.Marr, "Why Everyone Must Get Ready For The 4th Industrial Revolution," Forbes, 2016.
- M.Liffler and A.Tschiesner, "The Internet of Things and the Future of Manufacturing," https://www.mckinsey.com, 2016.
- K.H.Lee, "Object Tracking in Multiple CCTV Internet of Things Environments," Journal of KIOTS, Vol.5, No.1, 2019.
- C.Yang, W.Shen and X.Wang, "The Internet of Things in Manufacturing: Key Issues and Potential Applications," IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Magazine, 2018.
- 4th Industrial Revolution Committee, Smart Factory Expansion and Advancement Strategy, 2018.