- Volume 11 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Structured Light 3D Scanner Based on Image Processing
- Kim, Kyu-Ha (LINC+ (Leaders in Industry-university Cooperation), Honam University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Hyun (Department of Computer Engineering, Honam University)
- 투고 : 2019.09.15
- 심사 : 2019.09.29
- 발행 : 2019.11.30
3D scanners are needed in various fields, and their usage range is greatly expanded. In particular, it is being used to reduce costs at various stages during product development and production. Now, the importance of quality inspection in the manufacturing industry is increasing. Structured optical system applied in this study is suitable for measuring high precision of mold, press work, precision products, etc. and economical and effective 3D scanning system for measuring inspection in manufacturing industry can be implemented. We developed Structured light 3D scanner which can measure high precision by using Digital Light Processing (DLP) projector and camera. In this paper, 3D image scanner based on structured optical system can realize 3D scanning system economically and effectively when measuring inspection in the manufacturing industry.
- Young-Jun Ko, Soo-Yeong Yi, Jun-O Lee, "Development of 3D Scanner Based on Laser Structured-light Image," Journal of institute of control robotics and systems, Vol. 22, No.3, pp. 186 - 191, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2016.15.0204 https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2016.15.0204
- S.C. Park, M.K. Park, and M.G. Kang, "Super-Resolution Image Reconstruction: A Technical Overview," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 21 - 36, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2003.1203207
- Kwang Suk Jung, Kwang Ho Jeong, Yoon Su Baek, "A Novel Measuring Method of In-plane Position of Contact-Free Planar Actuator Using Binary Grid Pattern Image," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 7, pp. 120 - 127, 2003.
- 3D SYSTEMS, http://www.3dscanning.co.kr/about3dscanning/definition/.
- MeshLab, http://www.meshlab.net.
- Van-Phu Do, Byung-Ryong Lee. "Structured light 3D scanner for non-destructive inspection," Proceedings of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers Conference, pp. 11-11, 2014.