- Volume 15 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
An Optimization Method for the Calculation of SCADA Main Grid's Theoretical Line Loss Based on DBSCAN
- Cao, Hongyi (College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University) ;
- Ren, Qiaomu (College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University) ;
- Zou, Xiuguo (College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University) ;
- Zhang, Shuaitang (College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University) ;
- Qian, Yan (College of Engineering, Nanjing Agricultural University)
- Received : 2018.05.21
- Accepted : 2019.04.14
- Published : 2019.10.31
In recent years, the problem of data drifted of the smart grid due to manual operation has been widely studied by researchers in the related domain areas. It has become an important research topic to effectively and reliably find the reasonable data needed in the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system has become an important research topic. This paper analyzes the data composition of the smart grid, and explains the power model in two smart grid applications, followed by an analysis on the application of each parameter in density-based spatial clustering of applications with noise (DBSCAN) algorithm. Then a comparison is carried out for the processing effects of the boxplot method, probability weight analysis method and DBSCAN clustering algorithm on the big data driven power grid. According to the comparison results, the performance of the DBSCAN algorithm outperforming other methods in processing effect. The experimental verification shows that the DBSCAN clustering algorithm can effectively screen the power grid data, thereby significantly improving the accuracy and reliability of the calculation result of the main grid's theoretical line loss.
Boxplot Method;DBSCAN Clustering Algorithm;Main Grid;SCADA;Theoretical Line Loss
Supported by : Central Universities of China, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Jiangsu Agricultural Machinery Foundation
- N. Boumkheld, M. Ghogho, and M. El Koutbi, "Energy consumption scheduling in a smart grid including renewable energy," Journal of Information Processing Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 116-124, 2015.
- X. Fang, S. Misra, G. Xue, and D. Yang, "Smart grid: the new and improved power grid: a survey," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 944-980, 2011.
- Y. Song, G. Zhou, and Y. Zhu, "Present status and challenges of big data processing in smart grid," Power System Technology, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 927-935, 2013.
- H. Liu, "Safety problems and maintenance technology analysis of power line overhaul," Science & Technology, vol. 2018, no. 4, pp. 69-70, 2018.
- Y. Li and D. L. Shi, "Design and research of cloud platform of computer experiment center under OpenStack," China Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, vol. 2018, no. 8, pp. 231-231, 2018.
- G. J. Li, "The scientific value of big data research," Chinese Computer Society Newsletter, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 8-15, 2012.
- D. S. Kermany, M. Goldbaum, W. Cai, C. C. Valentim, H. Liang, S. L. Baxter, et al. "Identifying medical diagnoses and treatable diseases by image-based deep learning," Cell, vol. 172, no. 5, pp. 1122-1131, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2018.02.010
- State Grid Corporation of China, "ICT held big data to open a new era of smart grid discussion," [Online]. Available http://www.cet.sgcc.com.cn/html/sgit/col1180000040/2012-07/16/201207161649280564272529_1.html
- H. Wu, Z. Ma, Y. Jiang, L. Wang, H. Yang, Y. Li, P. Zuo, H. Jia, and W. Liu, "Direct observation of the carrier transport process in InGaN quantum wells with a pn-junction," Chinese Physics B, vol. 25, no. 11, article no. 117803, 2016.
- D. Jiang, X. Bu, B. Sun, G. Lin, H. Zhao, Y. Cai, and L. Fang, "Experimental study on ceramic membrane technology for onboard oxygen generation," Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 863-873, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cja.2016.06.003
- D. Yang, W. Kong, B. Li, and X. Lian, "Intelligent vehicle electrical power supply system with central coordinated protection," Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 781-791, 2016. https://doi.org/10.3901/CJME.2016.0401.044
- Y. Zhang, "Design and development of online calculation data interface for regional power grid theoretical line loss," Guangxi University, 2012.
- Y. Li, L. Liu, B. Li, J. Yi, Z. Wang, and S. Tian, "Calculation of line loss rate in transformer district based on improved k-means clustering algorithm and BP neural network," Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, vol. 36, no. 17, pp. 4543-4551, 2016.
- D. Z. Chen and Z. Z. Guo, "Distribution system theoretical line loss calculation based on load obtaining and matching power flow," Power System Technology, vol. 2015, no. 1, pp. 80-84, 2005.
- Q. Zhu, J. Dang, J. Chen, Y. Xu, Y. Li, and X. Duan, "Power system transient stability assessment method based on deep belief network," Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 735-743, 2018.
- H. Xu, G. Jiang, M. Yu, T. Luo, Z. Peng, F. Shao, and H. Jiang, "3D visual discomfort predictor based on subjective perceived-constraint sparse representation in 3D display system," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 83, pp. 85-94, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.01.021
- Q. M. Wu, "Research and implementation of data fault-tolerance technology in big data environment," School of Engineering Management and Information Technology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016.
- H. X. Huang, "Research on data fault-tolerance technology in big data cloud storage," Fuzhou University, 2016.
- L. X. Zheng, "Innovative thinking of power data statistics based on data mining mode," Hong Kong and Macao Economy, vol. 2015, no. 29, pp. 118-118, 2015.
- L. Y. Min, Y. F. Cheng, H. Cheng, Z. L. Yang, Y. L. Wu, and L. Z. Ge, "Measure the volume ratio of upper and lower canopy layers of fruit trees based on M-K cluster," Journal of Chinese Agricultural Machinery, vol. 2018, no. 6, pp. 1-9, 2018.
- H. Ding, "Automatic and rapid screening of data in ship noise database," Ship Science and Technology, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 37-39, 2018.
- L. Bingzhan, L. Ziping, and L. Danbing, "Intelligent BIM operation and maintenance management system based on machine learning and maintenance application of BIM+MR: taking hospital construction as an example," Civil Engineering Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 22-27, 2017.
- S. Ye, X. Wang, Z. Liu, and Q. Qian, "Power system transient stability assessment based on support vector machine incremental learning method," Dianli Xitong Zidonghua (Automation of Electric Power Systems), vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 15-19, 2011.
- Z. H. Zhou, Machine Learning. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2015.
- X. Z. Gao, "Research on control strategy and power quality improvement of microgrid," Tianjin University, 2012.