- Volume 32 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Technologies for Measuring Static Condition of Rigid Conductor System in Railway Electrification
전기철도 강체전차선로의 정적 상태 검출 기술 연구
- Na, Kyung Min (Department of Transportation Engineering, University of Science & Technology) ;
- Lee, Kiwon (Division of Smart Electrification & Signaling, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Park, Young (Department of Electric System Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2019.09.05
- Accepted : 2019.10.17
- Published : 2019.11.01
The purpose of an electric railway system contact wire is to supply electric energy to trains through a contacted pantograph. This energy is then converted into mechanical energy. Recent developments in overhead contact lines include the increase in the tension force up to 34 kN according to train speeds that reach up to 400 km/h with a verified safety. Rigid conductor catenary (R-Bar) for high speeds of up to 250 km/h have been developed in tunnels to save on construction costs. This is significant because minor defects in R-bars in aspects, such as height and stagger affect installation conditions. In this study, we propose the use of a detector that measures the static characteristics to reduce the R-bar installation errors. This detector has been developed to measure the height and stagger of the contact wire using video images.
Supported by : 한밭대학교
- Y. H. Cho, Y. Park, and H. J. Jung, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 64, 1256 (2015). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.8.1256] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.8.1256
- H. B. Ryoo, S. G. Jeong, I. D. Yang, and Y. C. Park, Proc. Fall Conference of the Korean Society for Railway (The Korean Society For Railway, Korea, 2016) p. 1275.
- Y. Park, K. W. Lee, C. M. Park, and S. Y. Kwon, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 62, 886 (2013). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.6.886] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.6.886
- K. Lee, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 62, 1820 (2013). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.12.1820] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.12.1820
- S. J. Bae, K. D. Jang, K. W. Lee, and Y. C. Park, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 64, 492 (2015). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.3.492] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.3.492
- K. Lee and Y. H. Cho, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 66, 740 (2017). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2017.66.4.740] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2017.66.4.740
- Y. Park, S. Y. Kwon, and J. M. Kim, Trans. Korean. Inst. Elect. Eng., 61, 1216 (2012). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.8.1216] https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.8.1216
- S. S. Song, T. H. Lee, J. Y. Song, and S. M. Park, J. Korean Soci. Rail, 11, 569 (2008).
- K. Lee, et al., A parameter study and evaluation for detail design of Overhead Rigid Conductor System (Infrastructure R&D Report, Korea Railroad Research Institute, Korea, 2018), p. 125.
- S. G. Kim, H. C. Kim, J. G. Park, J. W. Sim, K. Y. Jang, and W. Y. Kim, Jonrnal of KSPE, 23, 10 (2006).
- S. Kusumi, K. Nezu, and H. Nagasawa, Q. Rep. RTRI, 41, 169 (2000). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.2219/rtriqr. 41.169] https://doi.org/10.2219/rtriqr.41.169