- Volume 32 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Actual Test for Road Solar Module
도로용 태양광 모듈 실증 모델 결과 분석
- Lee, Jong Hwan (Korea Electric Power Corporation) ;
- Kim, Bong Seok (Korea Electric Power Corporation) ;
- Shin, Dong-Hwi (Korea Electric Power Corporation) ;
- Han, Soo Hee (Department of Computing and Control Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology) ;
- Roh, Jae Hyung (Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2019.08.02
- Accepted : 2019.08.09
- Published : 2019.11.01
Road photovoltaic power generation is a technology that combines photovoltaic power generation while maintaining the function of the existing road by installing special photovoltaic modules on it. In this paper, we developed three types of modules and structures suitable for sidewalk blocks and element technology for the development of a solar road module for a sidewalk and bicycle road. The road solar potential in Korea is 10 GW. After analyzing the daily data obtained after the construction of a 10 kW solar road testbed, it was found that its utilization rate compared to the general photovoltaic energy is 80%.
- Ministry of Trade Industry and Energy (MOTIE), "Implementation Plan for the 3020 Renewable Energy", 2017.12.20.
- K. B. Kim and H. K. Jung, "Direction of R&D Investment in Electric Power Sector Based on Government's Energy Conversion Policy", Korea Institute of S & T Evaluation and Planning, 228, 2018.
- S. K. Jeong, News Inf. Chem. Eng., 36, 330-348 (2018).
- Solar Roadway Homepage, http://www.solarroadways.com/
- H. T. Han, Convergence Road and PV panel, https://renewableenergyfollowers.org/2656 (2018).
- Korea Ceramic Engineering and Technology, "Smart Glass Industry Competitiveness Survey", p. 58, 2010.
- D. G. Park, S. Y. Jeong, J. G. Kim, and H. G. Jeong, Korean J. Road Eng., 13, 33 (2011).
- J. H. Lee, S. H. Han, J. H. Roh, D. H. Shin, B. S. Kim, and M. S. Jeong, Proc. Electrical Machinery & Energy Convergence System (EMECS) Spring Conference (KIEE, Busan, 2019) p. 183.