- Volume 24 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Correction Method for Measurement Failure Pixels in Depth Picture using Surface Modeling
표면 모델링을 통한 깊이 영상 내 측정 실패 화소 보정 방법
- Received : 2019.07.28
- Accepted : 2019.08.16
- Published : 2019.10.31
In this paper, we propose a correcting method of depth pixels which are failed to measure since temporary camera error. A block is modeled to plane and sphere surfaces through measured depth pixels in the block. Depth values in the block are estimated through each modeled surface and a error for the modeled surface is calculated by comparing the original and estimated pixels, then the surface which has the least error is selected. The pixels which are failed to measure are corrected by estimating depth values through selected surface. Simulation results show that the proposed method increases the correction accuracy by an average of 20% compared with the correction method of
Supported by : 동의대학교
- Fanelli, G., Dantone, M. and Van Gool, L. (2013). Real Time 3D Face Alignment with Random Forests-based Active Appearance Models, Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference and Workshops on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, Apr. 22-26, Shanghai, China, pp. 1-8.
- Kwon, S. K., Lee, D. S. and Park, Y. H. (2016). Depth Video Coding Method for Spherical Object, Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, 21(6), 23-29. https://doi.org/10.9723/JKSIIS.2016.21.6.023 https://doi.org/10.9723/JKSIIS.2016.21.6.023
- Lee, D. S. and Kwon, S. K. (2018). Intra Prediction of Depth Picture with Plane Modeling, Symmetry, 10(12), 1-16. https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10120715 https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10120715
- Lee, D. S. and Kwon, S. K. (2019). Virtual Touch Sensor using a Depth Camera, Sensor, 19(4), 1-13. 2019. https://doi.org/10.3390/s19040885 https://doi.org/10.3390/s19040885
- Levin, A., Lischinski, D. and Weiss,Y. (2004). Colorization using Optimization, Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH, Aug. 8-12, Los Angeles, California, pp. 689-694.
- Miao, D., Fu, J., Lu, Y., Li, S. and Chen, C. W. (2012). Texture-assisted Kinect Depth Inpainting, Proceeding of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 20-23, Seoul, Korea, pp.604-607.
- Pomerleau, F., Magnenat, S., Colas, F., Liu, M. and Siegwart, R. (2011). Tracking A Depth Camera: Parameter Exploration for Fast ICP, Proceeding of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Sep. 25-30, San Francisco, California, pp. 3824-3829.
- Siddiqui, M. and Medioni, G. (2010). Human Pose Estimation from A Single View Point, Real-time Range Sensor, Proceeding of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, Jun. 13-18, San Francisco, California, pp. 1-8.
- Silberman, N., Hoiem, D., Kohli, P. and Fergus. R. (2012). Indoor Segmentation and Support Inference from Rgbd Images, Proceeding of the European Conference on Computer Vision, Oct. 7-13, Florence, Italy, pp. 746-760.
- Sturm, J., Engelhard, N., Endres, F., Burgard, W. and Cremers, D. (2012). A Benchmark for The Evaluation of RGB-D Slam Systems, Proceeding of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Oct. 7-12, Vilamoura, Portugal, pp. 573-580.
- Wilson, A. D. (2010). Using A Depth Camera as A Touch Sensor, Proceeding of the ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces, Nov. 7-10, Saarbrucken, Germany, pp. 69-72.
- Xue, H., Zhang, S. and Cai, D. (2017). Depth Image Inpainting: Improving Low Rank Matrix Completion with Low Gradient Regularization, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 26(9), 4311-4320. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2017.2718183 https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2017.2718183