- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Academic Self-Efficacy of Beauty Specialized High School Students On Learning Flow
미용특성화고등학교 학생들의 학업적 자기효능감이 학습몰입에 미치는 영향
- Kang, Eun-Ju (Department of Cosmetology, DongShin University)
- 강은주 (동신대학교 뷰티미용학과)
- Received : 2019.09.09
- Accepted : 2019.10.20
- Published : 2019.10.28
This study aimed to analyse the effects of academic self-efficacy of beauty specialized high school students on learning flow and provide basic data needed for their learning instruction. For the purpose, this study surveyed 327 students of beauty specialized high schools located in B metropolitan city and N city. The responses were analysed with the use of the SPSS WIN 21.0. The results are presented as follows: Academic self-efficacy had a significant effect on learning flow and in particular, self-control efficacy and task difficulty preference were important factors. Based on the results above, it is suggested that teachers should present data that is properly converged by techniques and academic knowledge according to levels and steps so that students can have experiences of academic achievements and be encouraged to have higher self-efficiency.
- I. B. Seok. (2007). The Learning Flow Study: Scale. Character.Condition.Involvement. Doctoral Dissertation. Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- S. Y. Hwang. (2017). A Study on Influence of High School Students' Character Strength on School Adjustment and Learning Immersion. Master's Dissertation. Yeungnam University, Daegu.
- J. S. Shin. (2006). A study on flow experience, self-regulated learning and achievement. Master's Dissertation. Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- J. H. Lee. (2009). Analysis of the Structural Relationships Among Self-Determination Motivation to Learn, Metacognition, Self-Directed Learning Ability, Learning Flow, and School Achievement. Chunbuk University, Doctoral Dissertation. Chungcheongbuk-do.
- T. J. Lee. (2003). The Effect of Flow Experience on Career Attitude Maturity and Career Decision Efficacy. Doctoral Dissertation. Hongik University. Seoul.
- H. S. Lee. (2010). A Study on How to Enhance Flow Experience in Learning; Based on Structural Model Analysis and Exploration of Flow Channel. Doctoral Dissertation. Sungkyunkwan University. Seoul.
- E. J. Yoo. (2010). The Structural Relationship of Class Climate, Family Challenge-Support, Learning Motivation, Self-Directed Learning Ability, and Learning Flow Perceived by Adolescents. Doctoral Dissertation. Keimyung University, Daegu.
- J. C. Bae. (2011). The Effects of Self-Directed Learning, Learning Motivation and Self-Efficacy on Learning Flow. Master's Dissertation. Keimyung University, Daegu.
- B. H. Lee. (2017). The Effects of Academic Self-efficacy on Satisfaction with Academic Major and Career Awareness among Students from Cosmetology High Schools. Master's Dissertation. Honam University, Gwangju.
- J. S. Yang. (2018). Relationships of Achievement Goal Orientation with Academic Self-efficacy of Specialized High School Students. Master's Dissertation. Chungnam National University, Daejeon.
- J. H. Lee. (2018). The Effect of Leadership Style of Academy Teachers of Elementary Student's Academic Self-Efficacy, Flow on Learning, Learning Attitude, and Learning Satisfaction. Master's Dissertation. Yonsei University. Seoul.
- Y. G. Lee. (2018). Impact of Response-Based Learning in Physical Education Class on Participation Attitude. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(10), 363-370. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.10.363 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.10.363
- S. Y. Kim & K. H. Song. (2019). A study on Structural Relations between Teacher-Student Interactions, Outcome Expectancy and Academic Engagement in Physical Education Classes. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(7), 303-309. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.7.303 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.7.303
- S. A. Lim. (2018). Convergent Research on Oral Health Beliefs in Some University Students. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(5), 37-43. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.5.037 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.5.037
- A. Y. Kim & I. Y. Park. (2001). Construction and Validation of Academic Self-Efficacy Scale. The Journal of Educational Research, 39(1), 95-123.
- M. Y. You & H. Y. Hong. (2010). The relationship between perceived parental attitudes toward child-rearing and academic achievement; The mediating effects of emotional intelligence and academic self-efficacy. The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, 24(4), 915-937.
- Y. S. Lee & J. W. Cho. (2019). Analysis of Correlation between Satisfaction and Academic Achievement of Software Education Based on Problem-solving Learning. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(2), 49-54. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.2.049 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.2.049
- Y. J. Bae & S. H. Park. (2019). A Study on the Relationship between University Adptation, Self-Leadership, Learning Commitment, and Career Adaptation. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(6), 104-111. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.6.104 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.6.104
- Y. S. Han. S. Y. Hyun. J. G. Lee & H. C. Cho. (2007). Relationships among the Learning skill, Motivation, Self-efficacy and Academic Achievement. The Korean Journal of School Psychology, 4(2), 153-172.