- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on New Alternatives for Overflowing Internet Information and Blocking Harmful Information
인터넷 정보과잉과 유해정보 차단을 위한 새로운 대안 연구
- Kim, Sang-Geun (Department of Computer Engineering, SungKyul University)
- 김상근 (성결대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2019.09.10
- Accepted : 2019.10.20
- Published : 2019.10.28
Problems related to information overload and harmful information have already expanded to national social problems as well as personal problems. This study explores the causes of Internet addiction, exposure to harmful information, malicious comments, fake information/information manipulation, and new alternatives that have recently been felt as social problems. Assuming that existing technologies/policies were not applied effectively, psychological cause analysis was performed for the fundamental problem approach. As a result, internal problems such as obsession with knowledge/understanding of wrong information/black and white stereotypes and prejudice were analyzed as main causes. Each proposed solution aims to help improve national technology/policy regarding internet addiction and blocking harmful information.
- Korean Statistical Information Service. Internet Usage Survey. National approval designated statistics No. 120005, Korea Internet & Security Agency.
- Korean Statistical Information Service. Stress level(Work life, population over 13). Statistics Korea.
- H. M. Lee, S. E. Yang & E. M. Kim (2016). Influencing Factors on the Exposure to Internet Harmful Contents and Cyber-delinquency among Adolescents : Parental Mediation versus Peer Norms. Korean Society For Journalism And Communication Studies, 60(3), 209-236. DOI : 10.20879/kjjcs.2016.60.3.008008 1
- S. R. Bae, N. S. Park, K. H. Baek, & E. H. Ko. (2017). A Study on Countermeasures by Types of Adolescent Cyber Deviance. Korea Youth Policy Institute, Research Report 17-R06, 1-235.
- J. Y. Yang, J. W. Kim, S. Y. Kim & S. H. Hong. (2019). Transition in Adolescent's Cyber Delinquency : Applying Latent Transition Analysis. Korean Youth Society, 26(2) , 101-130. DOI : 10.21509/KJYS.2019.02.26.2.101 https://doi.org/10.21509/KJYS.2019.02.26.2.101
- J. W. Kim & H. J. Kim (2011). Factor Analysis for Improving Adults' Internet Addiction Diagnosis. Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, 21(1), 212-213. UCI : G704-000319.2011.21.3.020
- G. C. Jeong. (2016). Relationships among Mental Health, Internet Addiction, and Smartphone Addiction in University Students. Korea Contents Association, 16(4), 655-665. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.04.655 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.04.655
- J. W. Go & S. B. Kim. (2012). A Study of the influence factors on the Internet addiction of the elderly. Korean Journal of Research in Gerontology, 32(2), 649-668.
- Korean Statistical Information Service. Smartphone dependence survey: Smartphone overdependence risk group. Korea Ministry of Science and ICT.
- J. K. Kim. (2012). Study on Internet Illegal and Harmful Information and Countermeasures. Korea Communications Commission.
- Korea Communications Commission. (2015). Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee Rules(No. 116).
- B. S. Kim. (2014). A Study on Antecedents of User Addiction in Mobile Messenger Services. Journal of Digital Convergence. 12(3), 95-103. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2014.12.3.95 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.3.95
- I. W. Jung & K. H. Yoo. (2016). Relationship between SNS Use and Users' Mixed Perception toward SNS. Information Society & Media. 17(3), 150-171. UCI : G704-SER000008957.2016.17.3.009
- S. Y. Kim, M. J. Park & B. K. Park. (2018). Relationship between SNS addiction proneness and interpersonal satisfaction among undergraduate students. Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. 19(4), 454-462. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.4.454 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.4.454
- A. R. Park (2019). A Critical Perspective on Regulating ‘Fake News’ & Disinformation. Institute of Communication Research. 56(2), 113-155. DOI : 10.22174/jcr.2019.56.2.113 https://doi.org/10.22174/jcr.2019.56.2.113
- S. O. Yun. (2019). A Study on the Characteristics and Problems of Fake News Regulations proposed by the National Assembly. Korean Society for Media Law, Ethics and Policy Research. 18(1), 103-138. DOI : 10.26542/JML.2019.4.18.1.103 https://doi.org/10.26542/JML.2019.4.18.1.103
- J. U. Kim & S. R. Kim. (2018). The Influences of Covert Narcissism on SNS Addiction Proneness of College Students : The Mediating Effects of Stress Coping Styles. The Korea Contents Association. 18(4), 530-540. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.04.530 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.04.530