- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Effects of Customer Relationship Management of Productive Welfare Institutions on Management Performance
생산적복지기관의 고객관계관리(CRM)가 경영성과에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Jin-Yeol (Department of Welfare and Management, Tongmyong University)
- 이진열 (동명대학교 복지경영학과)
- Received : 2019.08.29
- Accepted : 2019.10.20
- Published : 2019.10.28
In this study, the effect of customer relationship management on the management performance of productive welfare institutions was to be analyzed empirically. For this study, data were collected from 129 participants of productive welfare institutions in Busan. The results of this study are as follows. First, contact services and communication have a statistically significant impact on the financial performance of productive welfare institutions. Second, contact services and communication have a statistically significant impact on non-financial performance of productive welfare institutions. Based on the results of this study, the following suggestions are made. First, institutionalization of CS(customer service) education should be carried out in order to improve the management performance of productive welfare institutions. Second, participants' emotional support programs are needed to improve the management performance of productive welfare institutions.
- S. B. Seo & J. Y. Lee. (2018). Mediating effects of job satisfaction in the influence of empowerment on service quality in social welfare facility workers. Social Science Research, 33(3), 23-46. DOI : 10.18859/ssrr.2017.08.33.3.23 https://doi.org/10.18859/ssrr.2017.08.33.3.23
- S. H. An. (2002). A Comparative Study on Productive Welfare in the Three Worlds of Welfare Capitalism . Korean journal of social welfare, 49, 162-189.
- Y. H. Yoon, N. H. Park & B. H. Lee. (2000). A study on the relationships between the productive welfare and education. Research on Non-complIance in Research on Non-commItmen, 17, 125-156.
- Y. H. Yoon & J. Y. Lee. (2018). A study on the application of crowd funding to productive welfare organizations. The Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 9(6), 993-1006. DOI : 10.22143/hss22.214.171.124 https://doi.org/10.22143/hss126.96.36.199
- J. Y. Lee. (2018). A study on the quality of self-support service realized by participants in self-subsidizing projects using IPA analysis. Public Social Studies, 8(3), 149-185. DOI : 10.21286/jps.2018.08.8.3.149 https://doi.org/10.21286/jps.2018.08.8.3.149
- J. Y. Lee. (2018). A study on the determinants of consumer's purchasing for self-support products. The Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 9(5), 409-423. DOI : 10.22143/hss188.8.131.52 https://doi.org/10.22143/hss184.108.40.206
- J. H. Seomun & Y. S. Kwon. (2015). A study on the support system development for the elderly social activities : focused on the local public activities of Kyungsangbukdo. The korean Association for Local Government & Administration Studies, 29(4), 277-296. DOI : 10.18398/kjlgas.2015.29.4.277 https://doi.org/10.18398/kjlgas.2015.29.4.277
- J. Y. Lee. (2017). A study on the marketing mix of the products of self-sufficient enterprises the products of self-sufficient enterprises, consumer loyalty and consumer perception through the IPA analysis -focusing on the users of G coffee shop in Busan metropolitan city. Institute of Social Science, 56(1), 157-204. DOI : 10.22418/jss.2017.06.56.1.157 https://doi.org/10.22418/jss.2017.06.56.1.157
- E. J. Lee. (2014). Factors affecting emotional and social self-sufficiency of welfare-to-work recipients : focused social adaptation program. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(2), 539-548. DOI : 10.14400/jdc.2014.12.2.539 https://doi.org/10.14400/jdc.2014.12.2.539
- S. M. Choi. (2018). Applying client-centered psychological self-sufficiency program II to low-income job-seekers in South Korea: The evidence-based practice. Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, 20(3), 161-184.
- T. K. Yoo. (2004). A study on the effect of household characteristics of public assistance recipients participating the self-support program on household expenditure. Korean Social Security Studies, 20(2), 157-178.
- J. H. Kim. (2010). A Study on the satisfaction and effectiveness of the senior employment project: focused on the type of senior employment project. Labour Research, 20, 147-194.
- Y. M. Jang & S. H. Im. (2011). A study on the relationship between participation in the work for the elderly and the formation of social capital, focused on the mediation effect of social support. The Korean Society of Welfare for the Aged, 1(1), 105-130.
- C. C. Ham & H. Y. Oh. (2010). A study on the effect of the participation in the job creation projects for the elderly on the social relations of the participants:: focused on Jeonnam Province. The Korean Society of Welfare for the Aged, 48, 229-250. DOI : 10.21194/kjgsw..48.201006.229 https://doi.org/10.21194/kjgsw..48.201006.229
- J. D. Lee & Y. H. Chung. (2010). Industrial differences in the relationship between customer and financial performances on customer relationship management. Accounting Research, 15(1), 145-166.
- M. J. Kim & C. H. Lee. (2015). Effects of organizational culture on organizational effectiveness and business performance : Focusing on companies in Bucheon. Korean Review of Corporation Management, 6(2), 154-178. DOI : 10.20434/krmc.2015.08.6.2.154 https://doi.org/10.20434/krmc.2015.08.6.2.154
- M. H. Lee. (2012). A case study on how CRM influences the performance of business management: By the difference in CRM marketing recognition based on consumers type. Journal of Digital Convergence. 10(3), 79-92. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.3.079
- S. B. Park. (2011). Influences of hotel CRM on value, satisfaction and revisit intention. Master's Degree Paper at Kyunggi University's Graduate School of General Studies.
- J. W. Kang, J. I. Im & S. G. Lee. (2007). Dynamic analysis of CRM strategy for online shopping-mall. Information Systems Review, 9(3), 99-132.
- R. S. Kaplan & D. P. Norton. (1992). The balanced scorecard: measures that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, 70(1), 71-79.
- P. S. Yang. (2004). A study on the CRM pracitical application's influence on recognition of the management performance in hotel industry : Focused on the deluxe hotels in Jeju. Master's Degree thesis at Jeju National University's Graduate School of Business.