- Volume 17 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Chinese Porcelain Lacquer Painting Art : Primary Analysis on Convergence of Porcelain Decoration and Raw Lacquer
중국 칠도예술: 도자장식과 생칠의 융합에 대한 선행적 분석
- Bai, JuanJuan (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university) ;
- Sun, Yue (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university) ;
- Kim, Won-Suk (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university) ;
- Ro, Hae-Sin (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university) ;
- Kim, Sung-Min (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university)
- 백연연 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학과) ;
- 손열 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학과) ;
- 김원석 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학과) ;
- 노혜신 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학과) ;
- 김성민 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학과)
- Received : 2019.07.08
- Accepted : 2019.10.20
- Published : 2019.10.28
This study is an primary analysis on convergence of porcelain lacquer painting art which is composed of porcelain art and raw lacquer technic. As a part of ceramic art, this study suggest 3 ways of porcelain lacquer decoration with understanding of its history and contemporary status. Lacquer technic gives stability for surface paintings and it also has various media to express its beauty. Porcelain lacquer decoration art contains artistic value and pragmatic purpose for daily life usage. These days, due to unavailability for mass production, it tends to be tried for art work purposes. However this artistic technic and value can be applied to porcelain goods, so that it will raise aesthetic pleasure and cultural diversity.
- J. L. Ni. (2009). Making Crockery with Lacquer Work. Chongqing : SouthWestCollege of Education PbulishingHouse.
- S. M. Gong. (2009). Discuss of Lacquer Pottry Art. Foshan : Foshan Ceramics.
- X. M. Feng. (2001). Chinse Ceramics, Shanghai : Shanghai Classics Publishing House.
- M. Hua. & L. Yao. (1999). A History of Chinese Handcraft & Art. Tianjin : Tianjin Art Publishing House.
- S. G. Qiao. (2005). Art of Lacquer Work. Zhejiang. : China Academy of Art Press.
- Committee of Chinese Modern Fine Art. (1998). Chinese Modern Fine Art complete works series. Beijing : China Architecture & Building Press.
- S. G. Ko. (2018). A study of modern metal craft using analytical formative beauty of line and surface. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(01), 337-342. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.337 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.337
- C. Huang & Beijingguozhixueculture co. LTD. (2016). xiushilu H.K. : Huayupublisher.
- H. L. He & S. Z. Tao. (1990). Lacquer Work & Decoration. Fujian : Fujian Art Publiushing House.
- C. Da & B. Deng. (2016). jinshan jin mei, xiwuyueren. China Collective Economy, 17, 66-71.
- Z. W. Zhang. (2013). Praimary Analisys of Using the skill of Lacquer painting on Pottry Decoration. Journal of people's literature, 2013(24), 119-120.
- F. W. Shen. A history of Chinese Lacquer painting & Art. Beijing : People's Fine Arts Publishing House.
- Q. J. Wang & X. Y. Wang. (2008). A History of Chinese applied fine arts. Shanghai: China machine press.
- J. S. Yu. shuangyihebi, Discuss of Joint of Porcelain and Lacquer Art meiyushidai(中), 2015(6), 122-124.
- W. N. xia. (2013). Be compared with Lacquer painting and potrry in Traditionalapplied fine arts. Modern Decoratin Theory 2013(08).
- K. J. Park & J. w. Choi. (2017). A Study on Convergence Expression Using Transfer Printing Techniques in Contemporary Ceramic Art. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(05), 333-338. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.5.333 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.5.333