Grant : 국악기 방사특성을 통한 악기 배치형식 및 국악 전용홀 음향설계 표준안 연구
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- M. Barron, Auditorium Acoustics and Architeuctural design (Spon Press, London, 2009), pp. 452-456.
- W. J. Cavanaugh, G. C. Tocci, and J. A. Wilkes, Architectural Acoustics: Principles and Practice (John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, 2010), pp. 135-136.
- W. C. Sabine, Collected Papers on Acoustics, Cambridge (Harvard University Press, New York, 1922), pp. 12-16.
- M. Long, Architectural Acoustics (Elsevier Academic Press, MA, San Diego, 2006), pp. 728-729.
- L. L. Beranek, Concert Halls and Opera Houses: Music, Acoustics, and Architecture (Springer, New York 1996), pp. 70-73.
- ISO3382-1, "Acousts-Measurement of Room Acoustic Parameters-Part1: Performance Spaces," (2009).
- The StageRight Products page, Http://performance.stageright.Com/Products/. (2019)
- A. Astolfi, V. Corrado, and A. Griginis, "Comparison between measured and calculated parameters for the acoustical characterization of small classrooms," Appl. Acoust. 69, 966-976 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2007.08.001
- F. Brinkmann, L. Aspock, D. Ackermann, S. Lepa, M. Vorlander, and S. Weinzierl, "A round robin on room acoustical simulation and auralization," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 145, 2746 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1121/1.5096178
- Y. H. Kim, H. M. Lee, C. K. Seo, and J. Y. Jeon, "Investigating the absorption characteristics of open ceilings in multi-purpose halls using a 1:25 scale model," Appl. Acoust., 71, 473-478 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2009.11.013
- U. Berardi, G. Iannace, and C. Ianniello, "Acoustic intervention in a cultural heritage : The chapel of the royal palace in Caserta, Italy," Buildings, 6, 1-14 (2016). https://doi.org/10.3390/buildings6010001
- H. Park and J. Y. Jeon, "The effects of light equipment on the acoustic characteristics of a TV studio," Build. Environ. 120, 53-63 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2017.05.018
- N. Werner, E. Robert, A. Christian, and N.W. Adelmanlarsen, "Suitable reverberation time for halls for rock and pop music," J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 247-255 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1121/1.3263611
- R. E. Berg and D. G. Stork, The Physics of sound (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1982), pp. 225-227.
- Y. J. Jo, "Research an the form of Korean traditional performance hall," J. National Center of Korean traditional Performing Arts, 18, 219-242 (2008).
- J. Y. Jeon, J. Kim, and Y. Kim, "Selection of scale model materials for acoustical evaluation of 1: 50 multipurpose halls" (in Korean), J. Acoust. Soc. Kr. 28, 781-789 (2009).
- S. Schoenwald and K. Eggenschwiler, "Sound absorption of textile curtains - theoretical models and validations by experiments and simulations," Text. Res. J. 88, 36-48 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517516673337
- J. Y. Jeon, H. S. Jang, and H. I. Jo, "Acoustic evaluation of orchestra occupancies in concert halls : Effect of sound absorption by orchestra members on audience acoustics," Build. Environ. 143, 349-357 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2018.07.028
- T. Kim, C. Park, J. Park, and C. Hann, "Comparison of acoustic performance eepending on the location of sound absorptive and diffuser in small auditoriums using 1/10 scale models" (in Korean), J. Acoust. Soc. Kr. 34, 146-156 (2015). https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2015.34.2.146
- Y. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, and J. Y. Jeon, "Scale model investigations of diffuser application strategies for scale model investigations of diffuser application strategies for acoustical design of performance venues," Acta Acust. United with Acust. 97, 791-799 (2011). https://doi.org/10.3813/AAA.918459