- Volume 30 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Preparation and Properties of Water-based Adhesive Using Gemini Type Nonionic Reactive Surfactants
제미니형 비이온 반응성 계면활성제를 이용한 수성접착제의 제조 및 특성
- Shin, Hye-Lin (Department of Engineering Chemistry, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Jeong, Noh-Hee (Department of Engineering Chemistry, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2019.07.31
- Accepted : 2019.09.02
- Published : 2019.10.10
In order to improve the adhesion of water-based adhesive, gemini type nonionic reactive surfactants were synthesized and applied to water-based adhesives. The surfactants were synthesized by using maleic acid and polyoxyethylene cetyl ether having different length of ethylene oxide and confirmed by FT-IR and
- J. Oh, D. Lim, S. Kim, and H. Kim, Environmental friendly adhesives using natural materials, Adhesion and Interface, 9(3), 34-42 (2008).
- J. Cheon, Technology trend of high functional adhesive material, Adhesion and Interface, 17(2), 72-76 (2016).
- J. Han, D. Lee, and K. W. Cho, Adhesion science and technology, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 7(4), 43-58 (2004).
- H. J. Kim and D. J. Kim, Development trends of pressure sensitive adhesives, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 5(5), 10-17 (2002).
- H. Han, Adhesive characteristics of water-paint and silane adhesive mixture, J. Korea Acad. Ind. Coop. Soc., 16(8), 5721-5727 (2015). https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.8.5721
- W. Choi, H. Kim, K. Cho, D. Lee, and K. Min, The effect of chemical properties of comonomer on adhesion properties of acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives, Polymer (Korea), 31(5), 369-373 (2007).
- N. Jeong, J. Park, and Y. Kang, Synthesis and characterization of polymerizable acryl's emulsifier to prepare green glue, J. Korean Oil Chem. Soc., 33(1), 51-57 (2016). https://doi.org/10.12925/jkocs.2016.33.1.51
- S. Song, Y. Kim, and U. Cho, A study on synthesis of starch-acryl pressure sensitive adhesive by soap-free emulsion polymerization, Elastomers and Composites, 44(4), 429-435 (2009).
- E. Choi, Y. Jeon, J. Lee, and N. Jeong, Synthesis and properties of gemini type's diethylene glycol dicarboxylates, J. Korean Oil Chem. Soc., 27(3), 257-265 (2010).
- C. Kim, Y. Kim, J. Lee, K. Lee, and K. Koo, Effect of nonionic surfactant type on oil removal from soil, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 12(1), 88-93 (2001).
- H.-K. Kwun, H. Hwang, J. Lee, and N. Jeong, Synthesis of reactive surfactant of polyoxyethylene derivatives, J. Ind. Sci. Technol. Inst. (Chungbuk National University, Korea), 21(2), 119-124 (2007).
- X. Zhong, J. Guo, L. Feng, X. Xu, and D. Zhu, Cationic gemini surfactants based on adamantane: synthesis, surface activity and aggregation properties, Colloids Surf. A, 441, 572-580 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2013.10.016
- A. Berthod, S. Tomer, and J. G. Dorsey, Polyoxyethylene alkyl ether nonionic surfactants: Physicochemical properties and use for cholesterol determination in food, Talanta, 55, 69-83 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(01)00395-2
- W. C. Griffin, Classification of surface active agents by HLB, J. Cosmet. Sci., 1, 311-326 (1949).
- T. Tamura, Y. Kaneko, and M. Ohyama, Dynamic surface tension and foaming properties of aqueous polyoxyethylene n-dodecyl ether solutions, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 173, 493-499 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1006/jcis.1995.1351
- P. H. Elworthy and C. B. Macfarlane, surface activity of a series of synthetic non-ionic detergents, J. Pharm. Pharmacol., 14(S1), T16-131T (1962). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2042-7158.1962.tb10517.x
- L. Zhen, D. Huang, and R. Li, Ultrasonic-microwave synthesis of polyoxyethylenated stearyl ether maleic acid diester gemini surfactants, Res. Chem. Intermediates, 41(12), 9773-9783 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11164-015-1964-y
- J. Yoon, W. Park, J. Park, S. Choi, B. Kim, and S. Oh, A study on the adhesion performance of acrylate using tack rolling ball test, J. Korea Inst. Build. Constr., 18(2), 173-174 (2018).