- Volume 30 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Preparation of High Purity Ammonium Dinitramide and Its Liquid Mono-propellant
암모늄 디나이트라마이드염의 합성 및 액상연료화 연구
- Kim, Wooram (Department of Applied Environmental Science, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Park, Mijeong (Department of Applied Environmental Science, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Kim, Sohee (Department of Applied Environmental Science, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Jeon, Jong-Ki (Deparment of chemical engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Jo, Youngmin (Department of Applied Environmental Science, Kyung Hee University)
- 김우람 (경희대학교 환경응용과학과) ;
- 박미정 (경희대학교 환경응용과학과) ;
- 김소희 (경희대학교 환경응용과학과) ;
- 전종기 (공주대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 조영민 (경희대학교 환경응용과학과)
- Received : 2019.07.30
- Accepted : 2019.08.29
- Published : 2019.10.10
A recently developed propellant, ammonium dinitramide (ADN,
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- S. Singh, P. Srivastava, and G. Singh, Nano oxalates of Fe, Co, Ni: Burning rate modifiers for composite solid propellants, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 71, 128-149 (2014).
- W. Zhao, T. Zhang, L. Zhang, L. Yang, and Z. Zhou, Large-scale production of (2,4-DHB)nM micro-nano spheres by spray drying and their application as catalysts for ammonium perchlorate, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 38, 73-81 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2016.04.005
- A. S. Gohardani, J. Stanojev, A. Demairee, K. Anflo, M. Persson, N. Wingborg, and C. Nilsson, Green space propulsion: Opportunities and prospects, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 71, 128-149 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paerosci.2014.08.001
- A. P. Vandel, A. A. Lobanova, and V. S. Loginova, Application of dinitramide salts (Review), Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 82, 1609-1615 (2009).
- L. Jing, X. You, J. Huo, M. Zhu, and Z. Yao, Experimental and numerical studies of ammonium dinitramide based liquid propellant combustion in space thruster, Aerospace Science and Technology, 69, 161-170 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2017.05.035
- W. R. Kim, Y. J. Kwon, Y. M. Jo, and Y. C. Park, Structural effect of potassium sulfamate on synthesis of ammonium dinitramide, Journal of Energetic Materials, 35, 44-52 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1080/07370652.2016.1156193
- R. Martin, PhD Dissertation, Green propellants, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden (2010).
- H. G. Jang, M. J. Sul, J. S. Shim, Y. C. Park, and S. J. Cho, Scalable synthesis of high purities ammonium dinitramide and its decomposition characteristics, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 63, 237-244 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2018.02.020
- D. M. Badgujar, R. M. Wagh, S. J. Pawar, and A. K. Sikder, Process optimization for synthesis of guanylurea dinitramide (GUDN), Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 39, 658-661 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1002/prep.201300098
- W. R. Kim, Y. J. Kwon, S. Y. Hwang, and Y. M. Jo, Comparative evaluation of purity of green energetic material(ammonium dinitramde) depending on refining method, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 34, 1693-1698 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-017-0072-7
- L. Jing, X. You, J. Hou, M. Zhu, and Z. Yao, Experimental and numerical studies of ammonium dinitramide based liquid propellant combustion in space thruster, Aerospace Science and Technology, 69, 161-170 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ast.2017.05.035
- A. Langlet, H. Ostmark, and N. Wingborg, Method of preparing dinitramidic acid and salts thereof, US Patent 5976483A (1999).
- N. Latypov and A. Langlet, Method of producing dinitramide salts, WO Patent 1999046202 A1 (1999).
- K. Sangwal, Additives and Crystallization Processes from Fundamentals to Applications, 1st ed., Wiley, Chichester, UK (2007).
- W. R. Kim, Y. J. Kwon, A. A. Adelodun, and Y. M. Jo, Synthesis and characterization a new energy material: Pyridinium dinitramide (Py-DN), Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 53, 411-415 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2017.05.013
- A. Femandez, M. T. Mallade, J. L. Viesca, R. Gonzalez, R. Badia, and A. Hemandez, Corrosion activity and solubility in polar oils of three bis (trifluoromethylsulfonyl) imide/bis (trifluoromethylsulfonyl) amide ([NTF2]) anion-based ionic liquids, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 56, 292-298 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2017.07.022
- J. P. Agrawal, High Energy Materials: Propellants, Explosives and Pyrotechnics, 1st ed., Wiley, Weinheim, Germany (2010).
- W. R. Kim, Y. J. Kwon, and Y. M. Jo, Synthesis and characterization of pyridinium dinitramide salt, Applied Chemistry for Engineering, 27, 397-401 (2016). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2016.1049
- C. Vorde and H. Shifs, Method of producing salts of dinitramidic acid, US Patent 7981393 B2 (2011).