- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Mobile Payment and Operation System for the Local Area Festival
지역 기반 문화축제를 위한 모바일 결제 및 운영 시스템
- Received : 2019.07.26
- Accepted : 2019.08.26
- Published : 2019.09.28
Local area festivals have grown on a scale for the past 20 years, but have suffered ups and downs. Through the trial and error of the festival operation, problems such as prediction of the number of visitors, planning of event scale, calculation and expansion of sales volume, and management of various participants in the duration were highlighted. To solve, this study designed and developed a mobile payment system and festival operation management system for local scale festivals as a platform operating system of web and app combined. The results of this study presents four basic functions. It includes ticketing management, attendance identification and entrance control, charge of festival currency and use of payments, real-time provision and management of related information, and performance reporting for each role. It was applied to local festivals in practice as to enable local shop owners to participate in advertisements or sponsorships and confirmed their contribution to local commercial market and the revitalization of festivals through this system.
Supported by : 한국기술교육대학교
- Su Jin Lee, "Region Regeneration and Festival," GRI Issue and Analysis, No.95, 15 May 2015.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, "2012 Korea Contents Industry Survey," 2012.
- Korea Culture & Tourism Institute, "Status of Local Festival and Cultural Tourism Festival 2014," Tour Go Focus, No.148, 28 Oct 2014.
- https://namu.wiki/w/ Ultra Music Festival Korea
- N. Y. Kim, "October 28-31 OWL Festival Open at the Mediterranean Village," Naeil-Newspaper, 2015.08.23.
- J. W. Jung and J. H. Kim, "A Study on the Effects of Local Festival Program on Participation and Efficiency Improvement : Focused on Mobile Payment Service," Social Science Research, Vol.24, No.3, 247-266, 2017.
- Se Hoon Jung, Sun Min Park, Chun Bo Sim, A Novel of Mobile Commerce and Information Notice System for Local Festival Content Activation based on Location Information, Journal of Multimedia Society, Vol.18 No.6, pp.780-791, 2015. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2015.18.6.780
- J. I. Choi and J. H. Jang, "Implementation of a smart ticketing system using mobile devices," Journal of the Korean Industrial Information Society, Vol.16, No.5, pp.63-71, 2011. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2011.16.5.063
- J. E. Jung and Y. H. Ban, "A Study on Analytical Comparison between Payment Processes by Different Mobile Payment Types - Focus on Types of Mobile Payment Schemes Used in Korea," Journal of Digital Design, Vol.14, No.2, pp.641-650, 2014.
- J. Y. Sik and M. J. Choi, "Design of Mobile Micro Payment System using QR Code," Proceeding of Korea Information Communication Society, Vol.2011, No.2, pp.685-686, 2011.
- J. Y. Kang, J. H. Son, and K. S. Kwak, "A Study for Enhanced Mobile Social Commerce Coupon Payment System using QR Code and NFC," Proceeding of Korea Computer Information Society, Vol.23 No.1, pp.325-328, 2015.
- J. H. Kim, S. H. Boo, and Y. H. Kang, "The passed-on effect and social influence of viral advertising in social network service," Korea Journal of Marketing, Vol.28, No.2, pp.173-196, 2013.
- J. S. Kyoung and M. S. Kim, "The Study of Impact of Characteristics and Interaction of SNS Service on Trust and Commitment," Korea e-Business Research, Vol.13, No.3, pp.3-25, 2012.
- J. Y. Kim, K. S. Suh, W. J. Kim, and S. M. Kim, "Effectiveness of Socially Recommended Advertising on Social Network Sites," Journal of Korea Contetns Association, Vol.17, No.4, pp.108-118, 2017.
- J. Y. Park, "A Study on Sales Activity Method throughout Customer Relationship Management," Management & Information Systems Review, Vol.32, pp.1-23, 2007.