- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Architecture of IoT Information Gateway in the IMS
IMS 기반의 IoT 정보 게이트웨이 구조
- Wang, Qichao (School of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education) ;
- Lee, Jaeoh (School of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education)
- Received : 2019.06.26
- Accepted : 2019.08.15
- Published : 2019.09.30
With the rapid development of 5G technology, more and more network functions are interconnected and more popular. In order to effectively manage emerging network concepts, it allows any device object in the real world to be connected anywhere and at any time through the integration of device object recognition, interaction and raw data collection technologies. In addition, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is an architecture framework for transmitting IP-based information to the device object which can be represented as end user. Therefore, the Internet of Things and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IoT-IMS) communication platform can provide a convenient and fast way for user or device objects to deploy new application services effectively. In particular, in order to collect and manage the device information from IoT effectively in the IoT-IMS communication platform, an IoT Information Gateway (IIG) is proposed. Through the IoT Application Service (AS) scenario, the collected device information can be easily observed and managed in a unified way.
Supported by : KOREATECH
- L. Atzori, A. Iera, and G. Morabito, "The Internet of Things: A survey," Computer Networks, Vol. 54, No. 15, 2010, pp.2787-2805. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2010.05.010
- L. Tan and N. Wang, "Future internet: The Internet of Things," in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2010), Vol. 5, 2010, pp.V5-376-V5-380.
- J. M. Hsu and C. H. Hsieh,"Deployment of IMS-based Voice over IP Service with IOT-enable Interaction Mechanism on Smart Phones," in Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Business and Information (BAI2012), 2012, pp.H-1125-H-1130.
- C. Y. Chen, H. C. Chao, T. Y. Wu, C. I. Fan, J. L. Chen, Y. S. Chen, and J. M. Hsu, "IoT-IMS Communication Platform for Future Internet," International Journal of Adaptive, Resilient and Autonomic Systems, Vol. 2, No. 4, 2011, pp.74-94. https://doi.org/10.4018/jaras.2011100105
- H. Chen, X. Q. Jia, and H. Li, "A brief introduction to IoT gateway," in Proccedings of IET International Conference on Communication Technology and Application (ICCTA 2011), 2011, pp.601-613.
- T. Gong, Z. Hu ; H. F. Liu, F. Lin, D. Zhou, and H. Tian, "A context aware computing mediated dynamic service composition and reconfiguration for ubiquitous environment," in Proceedings of 2012 3rd International Conference on the Internet of Things (IOT), 2013, pp.6-23.
- S. Li, G. Oikonomou, T. Tryfonas, T. Chen, and L. Xu, "A Distributed Consensus Algorithm for Decision-making in service-oriented Internet of Things," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2014, pp.1461-1468.
- Jenq-Muh Hsu,Ching-Yo Chen," A Sensor Information Gateway based on Thing Interaction in IoT-IMS Communication Platform," Tenth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, 2014, pp.835-838.
- Simone Cirani, Marco Picone, and Luca Veltri," CoSIP: a Constrained Session Initiation Protocol for the Internet of Things," ESOCC Workshops, volume 393 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, 2013, pp.13-24.
- Zequi Liu and Jae-Oh Lee, "An IMS Architecture Using SDN Controller," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 19, No. 8, 2018, pp.19-24. https://doi.org/10.5762/kais.2018.19.8.19
- Jin Byungwook, Cha Siho, "Hash Treee based Communication Protocol in V2X Environment including Internet of Vehicles for Providing Secure Vehicular Communication Services" Journal of Korea Society of Digital Industry and Information Management, Vol. 14, No. 1, 2018, pp.27-34. https://doi.org/10.17662/ksdim.2018.14.1.027
- Seo Doook, Lee Dongho, "Lightweiggt Protocol for Low Power and Reliability Improvement Based on CoAP in the Internet of Things(IoT) Environment" Journal of Korea Society of Digital Industry and Information Management, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2019, pp.21-28. https://doi.org/10.17662/KSDIM.2019.15.1.021