- Volume 15 Issue 3
Artificial intelligence is evolving rapidly in the ICT field, smart convergence media system and content industry through the fourth industrial revolution, and it is evolving very rapidly through Big Data. In this paper, we propose a face recognition method based on object recognition based on object recognition through artificial intelligence. In this method, Were experimented and studied through the object recognition technique of artificial intelligence. In the conventional 3D image field, general research on object recognition has been carried out variously, and researches have been conducted on the side effects of visual fatigue and dizziness through 3D image. However, in this study, we tried to solve the problem caused by the quantitative difference between object recognition and object recognition for human factor algorithm that measure visual fatigue through cognitive function, morphological analysis and object recognition. Especially, The new method of computer interaction is presented and the results are shown through experiments.
Supported by : 정보통신기획평가원
- 3차원 영상연구회, 3차원 영상기술 연구 개발 계획 보고서, 전자공학회, 2017.
- 한국통신학회, 얼굴 및 눈 위치 추적을 통한 3DTV 화면 인터페이스제어에 관한 연구, 2018.
- Y.Y. Yeh and L.D. Silverstein, "Limits of fusion and depth judgment in stereoscopic color displays," Human Factors, Vol.32, No.1, Feb. 2014, pp.45-60. https://doi.org/10.1177/001872089003200104
- S. Pastoor and M. Wöpking, "3-D Displays: A review of current technologies," Displays, Vol.17, 2016, pp.7-26, pp.100-110.
- J.O. Merrit, "Stereoscopic display applications issues-Part 1: Human factor Issues," Course Notes, IS&T/SPIE Symposiumon Electronic Imaging Science and Technology, 2013.
- S. Shiwa, K. Omura, and F. Kishino, "Proposal for a 3-D display with accommodative compen sation: 3DDAC," Journal of SID, Vol.4, 2018, pp.255-261.
- M. Wopking, "Viewing comfort with stereoscopic pictures: An experimental study on the subjective effects of disparity magnitude and depth of focus," Journal of the SID, Vol.3, No.3, 2014, pp.101-103.
- W. Blohm, I.P. Bleldie, K. Schenke, K. Fazel, S. Pastoor, "Stereoscopic image representation with synthetic depth of field, "Journal of the SID, Vol.5, No.3, 2015, pp.307-313.
- P.Engeldrum, Psychometric Scaling Imcotek Press, Winchester, Massachusetts, USA.,2014.
- N. Hiruma and T. Fukuda, "Accommodation response to binocular stereoscopic TV images and their viewing conditions," SMPTE Journal, Dec. 2018, pp.1137-1144.
- 최종명.김기원, "모바일 플랫폼을 이용한 상황인지 멀티미디어 서비스 시스템 분석," 디지털산업정보학회 논문지, 제2권 제3호, 2006, pp.95-102.
- 정도영.홍기천, "얼굴 특징 정보를 이용한 향상된 눈동자 추적을 통 한 졸음운전 경보 시스템 구현," 디지털산업정보학회 논문지, 제5권 제2호, 2009, pp.167-176.