- Volume 20 Issue 3
Successful start-ups are driven by opportunities, teams, and the resources needed to grow the business. Systematic business process management is required to maximize the efficiency of business operations. However, the existing entrepreneurial process research has limitations that it is difficult to intuitively and dynamically provide the necessary information for start-up operation, and it is necessary to define necessary information (resources, stakeholders, activities). In this study, we suggest the "Start-up Process Repository System" which overcomes limitations of existing entrepreneurial process research. The architecture for the Start-up Process Repository System provides five layers and enables each layer to interact four interfaces between each layer. This study improves start-ups' accessibility to the start-up business process repository created from the existing repository architecture and increases the utility derived from it by providing methodologies for components that offer useful start-up knowledge.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 통계청 2014. 2013년 기업생멸 행정통계, 통계청 보도자료 (2015 년 12 월 23 일).
- 천면중, 허명숙 2006. "지식경영 자원, 전략, 그리고 성과: 상황모형의 검증," 지식경영연구 (7:2), pp. 35-52.
- 최병구 2016. "정보기술 개발 유형과 기업성과 간의 관계에 대한 실증적 고찰: 자원준거 이론 관점에서," 지식경영연구 (17:4), pp. 163-189. https://doi.org/10.15813/kmr.2016.17.4.008
- Oster walder, A., and Pigneur, Y. 2013. Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers, John Wiley & Sons.
- Timmons, J. A., Spinelli, S., and Zacharakis, A. 2004. How to raise capital: Techniques and strategies for financing and valuing your small business, McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Totterman, H. 2008. From creative ideas to new emerging ventures: Entrepreneurial processes among finnish design entrepreneurs, Svenska handelshogskolan.
- Moroz, P. W., and Hindle, K. 2012. "Entrepreneurship as a process: Toward harmonizing multiple perspectives," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (36:4), pp. 781-818. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00452.x
- Mutafelija, B., and Stromberg, H. 2003. Systematic process improvement using ISO 9001: 2000 and CMMI, Artech House.
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor. 2012. (GEM) Korea Report.
- Yoon, J., and Sung, S. 2019. "The effects of entrepreneurial business process on new firm creation," Knowledge Management Research & Practice, pp. 1-10.
- Aitken, C., Stephenson, C., and Brinkworth, R. 2010. Process classification frameworks, In Handbook on Business Process Management, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 73-92.
- Malone, T. W., Crowston, K., Lee, J., Pentland, B., Dellarocas, C., Wyner, G. and Klein, M. 1999. "Tools for inventing organizations: Towa rd a ha ndbook of orga nizat iona l processes," Management Science (45:3), pp. 425-443. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.45.3.425
- Bernstein, P. A., and Dayal, U. 1994. "An overview of repository technology," In VLDB (94), pp. 705-713.
- Fiorini, S. T., do Prado Leite, J. C. S., and de Lucena, C. J. P. 2001. "Process reuse architecture," In International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 284-298.
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM). 2014. GEM Korea 2013 report. Santia go, Chile: Author.