- Volume 8 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Trend on Smart Village and Implementation of Smart Village Platform
- Park, Chulsu (Graduate School of Nano IT Design Fusion, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Cha, Jaesang (Dept. Electronics and IT Media Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2019.08.26
- Accepted : 2019.09.06
- Published : 2019.09.30
We intend to improve the sustainability of rural villages by investigating the element technologies and platforms necessary for building smart villages. There are so many investment smart city platforms and solutions in many cities. but there are relatively few investments in rural or small cities. This situation can not only increase the urban problem due to the increase of population to the city, but also deepen the digital gap of citizens. So far, studies on smart village have been investigated in fragments. We will examine the cases applied to smart village as a whole and study the open smart village platform that analyzes the overall data storage and management of the village after the smart village was finally established. First, we will look at the overseas trends of smart village and second, we will study the smart village platform that efficiently manages smart village through the technology necessary for smart village.
Supported by : IITP (Institute for Information & communications Technology Planning & Evaluation)
- Telecommunication Technology Association, "A Case of Core Convergence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution the Concept of Smart City and Standardization", pp 4, Sep 2018.
- National Information Agency, "Smart Village Supply and Expansion Project Competition", pp.2, 2019
- Rutuja Somwanshi, Utkarsha Shindepatil, Deepali Tule, Archana Mankar, Namdev Ingle , International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research ,"Study and development of village as a smart village", Vol 7, pp 396, June-2016
- Mirza Danish Beg, "SMART AND SUSTAINABLE RURAL DEVELOPMENT", International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 23427-23429, January, 2018.
- Joo-Man Kim*, Wonho Chung**," Proliferation of Smart Agriculture through Advanced ICT Technology" The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 18, No. 4, pp.117-122, Aug. 31, 2018. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2018.18.4.117 https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2018.18.4.117
- National Information Agency, "European regional economic revitalization ICT project," pp.1-24, 2018
- Paul Varghese, "Exploring Other Concepts of Smart-Cities within the Urbanizing Indian Context," International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (ICETEST- 2015), pp.1864, 2016
- KOTRA Overseas News Market, http://news.kotra.or.kr/user/globalAllBbs/kotrane
- Nur Husna Azizul, Mohd Faidzul Nasruddin,Mohd Rosmadi and Abdullah Mohd Zin, "Advanced Ubiquitous Computing To Support Smart City Smart Village Applications" The 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, pp 721 , Aug 2015
- ZDNET, "The first selection of the departmental smart village," http://www.zdnet.co.kr/view
- M Nagabhushan Rao, K.Nikitha Sai, C.Lakshmi Deepika, C.Karthik, "Internet of Things on Smart Villages" International Journal of Engineering & Technology, pp 398 ,2018
- Shinho Rhee, SeongsooYoon, Hyungsoo Park, Jeongbae Jeon, Aesoon Choi, "Development plan to apply renewable energy for rural villages", CNU Journal of Agricultural Science, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 349-360, June 2011.
- youngyoul Kim, jungmin Lee, sunghee Wu, korea rural economic research institute "5G, Agricultural and Rural Changes" Vol. 65, pp.15, Aug 2019.