- Volume 8 Issue 3
Due to the development of science and technology and the emergence of new industries, the environmental change of the digital contents industry is rapidly progressing. The scope of technological development in the digital contents industry is affecting not only the entertainment industry but also various industries. Recently, with the development of digital convergence using realistic content, games, video, and VR have provided new opportunities for the growth of the content industry. The researcher determined that a new education system would need to be changed as the digital contents industry developed. For this purpose, an AHP questionnaire was conducted for experts with a high basic understanding of the education platform based on previous studies. We proposed a platform model for human resource development as an education system that meets the demand of digital contents industry. The education system for nurturing talents needed by future society should include elements that can interest the learning of users. The platform should not be approached from a system point of view, but should be developed from the content and user's point of view, considering the platform's original purpose.
Digital Content;Education Platform;Virtual Reality;Augmented Reality;Human Resource Training
- H. W. Park, J. H. Lee, "A Study on the University Education System to Cultivate Creative Talents according to the Changes in the Digital Content Industry", Journal of Communication Design, 2017.
- Oxford Martin School & Citi Reserch , Technology at Work v2.0, 2016
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R , "The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success: a ten-year update", Journal of Management Information Systems, 19(4), pp. 9-30. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- S. K. Lee, "Social Exclusion of Young People in Korea Social: Focused on the Youth Unemployment Problems," Journal of The Korean Social History Association, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 569-581, 2009.
- H. J. Lee, "Necessities to Develop the Converged Issues for the Education of Future Generations in the 4th Industrial Era", The Journal of the Society of Sustainability Science, 2016.
- Y. J. Park, M. H. Im, P. S. Heo, B. T. Gu, " Cases & Prospect of Each Convergence Type of Contents Industry", Analysis on the Trend of Telecommunication, 2010.
- H. C. Park and J. H. Lee, "A Study on the Analysis of Regional Disparity and Competitivenes on Youth Employment," Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial Coperation Society, Vol. 14, No. 7, 2013.
- The Korea Contents Association Review, The Korea Contents Society, 2018.
- S. G. Hong, H. M. Lee, S. E. Han, and J. W. Kim, "A Study on the Youth Job Creation Problem Solving with a Co-creation Aproach: Focusing on the Busan City", Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, Vol. 20, No.1, 2015.
- J. K. LEE, M. H. LEE, "Evolution of Jobs Based on Human Need", Korean Academic Society Of Business Administration, 2017.
- Current State of Employees in Contents Industry, The National Statistical Office, 2019.
- Trend of Employment, The National Statistical Office, 2019.
- H.-J. Chen, , "Linking employees' e-learning system use to their overall job outcomes: an empirical study based on the IS success model". Computers & Education, 55(4), pp.628-639, 2010.
- Brown, I. T. J, " Individual and technological factors affecting perceived ease of use of web-based learning technologies in a developing country, Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries, 9(5), pp. 1-15. 2002.
- Policy for the Young Generation by the Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2017.