- Volume 8 Issue 3
IoT-based services are being released in accordance with the aging population and the demand for well-being pursuit needs. In addition to medical device companies, companies with ideas ranging from global ICT companies to startup companies are accelerating their market entry. The areas where these services are most commonly applied are health/medical, life/safety, city/energy, automotive and transportation. Furthermore, by expanding IoT technology convergence into the area of life care services, it contributes greatly to the development of service models in the public sector. It also provides an important opportunity for IoT-related companies to open up new markets. By addressing the problems of life care services that are still insufficient. We are providing opportunities to pursue the common interests of both users and workers and improve the quality of life. In order to establish IoT-based digital life care services, it is necessary to develop convergence technologies using cloud computing systems, big data analytics, medical information, and smart healthcare infrastructure.
Digital Life care;IoT services;well-being;medical device;health/medical;life/safety;city/energy
- Y. H. Kim, "IoT-based Smart Healthcare Technologies and Market Trends", 2019 Summer General Conference Proceeding, IEIE, June 26-28, 2019.
- Y. H. Lee et al., "IoT-focused Social Welfare Facilities Information Issues and Policy Challenges", Research reports 2017-11, KIHASA, December 2017.
- 2018 Domestic IoT new Products and Service Handbooks(Korea Intelligent IoT Association, 2017).
- H. J. Lee et al., "Domestic and International Markets and Policy Trends in IoT", Weekly Technology Trends, IITP, 2018.
- Financial News Data Synthesis(November 2017).
- KIET Data Synthesis(2019).
- J. T. Park et al., "IoT-based Healthcare Services and Platform Trends", Information & Communication, December 2017.
- J. H. Lee et al., "Healthcare(medical device), Industry Analysis", KIWOOM STOCK, May 2018.
- SERI Data Synthesis(2019).
- WHO Data Synthesis(May 2018).
- S. H. Park et al., "Industry Forecast of Smart Health Care", IJCC 2017(HongKong & Macao, Feb.7-11,2017).