- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Proposal and Evaluation of Ground Response Spectrum Estimation Algorithm based on Seismic Observation Data
지진 관측데이터 기반 지반응답스펙트럼 추정 알고리즘 제안 및 평가
- Ahn, Jin-Hee ;
- Jeong, Jin-Woo ;
- Hong, Yu-Chan ;
- Park, Jae-Bong ;
- Choi, Hyoung-Suk (Seismic research and test center, Pusan National University)
- 안진희 (경남과학기술대학교, 토목공학과) ;
- 정진우 (경남과학기술대학교, 전자공학과) ;
- 홍유찬 (경남과학기술대학교, 토목공학과) ;
- 박재봉 (한국시설안전공단 시설성능연구원) ;
- 최형석 (국토교통연구인프라운영원)
- Received : 2018.11.16
- Accepted : 2019.04.05
- Published : 2019.09.01
In order to evaluate the earthquake damage level of small and medium - sized bridges without earthquake monitoring system, we proposed an algorithm for estimating the seismic force at the target bridge location using the ground acceleration data from the earthquake observatories near the structure. In general, response spectrum analysis, which is the most widely used dynamic analysis method to design and evaluate the structural system numerically is required a response spectrum to determine the dynamic loading. In this study, selection methods of the three closest observatories from the target structure and estimation method of ground response spectrum at arbitrary locations are developed. The proposed method can consider the distance and phase between the target bridge and the seismic station and from the relationship between the acceleration amplitudes and the location of the selected seismic station, the earthquake loading of the target bridge can be determined. The proposed algorithm is estimated to be more conservative than the response spectrum evaluated by actual earthquake data.
Acceleration response spectrum;Seismic station;Earthquake;Structure evaluation
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Jeong, S. H., and Jang, W. S., (2017), Development of earthquake safety assessment software for cable-stayed bridges using seismic acceleration measurement data, Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, KISMI, 21(1), 337-340.
- Jung G. H., Park, J. Y., and Kang G. H (2009), Development and Application of Earthquake Disaster Response System of korea, Proceeding of the Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea, EESK, 167-195.
- Jung, K. H., and Yoon, J. K., (2013), Guideline for Installation and Management of Seismic Acceleration Measurement System, Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, KISMI, 17(4), 2-9.
- Natioanl Disaster Management Institute (2016), Actual Measurement Analysis for Hazardous Movements of Facilities Based on Sensor Monitoring, Kang Nam Print,
- Kwon, G. B., Park, N. R., and Lee S. T., (2015), Development of Seismic Response System for Economic Seismic Loss Prediction Models, Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, KISMI, 19(2), 19-23.
- Jung, K. H., (2005), Study for the Establishment of Earthquake Disaster Information Systems, Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, KISMI, 9(2), 43-56.
- Park, J. B., Ahn, J. H., Choi, H. S., Kim, G. S., and Kang, G. C., (2018), Application of Existing Distance Attenuation Relationships Using PGAs Recorded during Earthquakes, Journal of Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 18(6), 149-159.
- Shin, D. S., Kim, H. J, and Kim H. S., (2007), Development of Modification of Design Response Spectra Considering Geotechnical Site Characteristics in Korea, Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, KISMI, 21(1), 258-259.
- Kim, J. K., Kim, J. H., Lee J. H., and Heo, T. M., (2017), Response Spectra of 2016 Gyeongju Earthquake and Comparison wih Korean Standard Design Spectra, Journal of Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea, EESK, 21(6), 277-286. https://doi.org/10.5000/EESK.2017.21.6.277
- KMA, Korea Meteorological Administration, National Earthquake Comprehensive Information System, http://necis.kma.go.kr