- Volume 52 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Geochemical Study on the Naturally Originating Fluorine Distributed in the Area of Yongyudo and Sammokdo, Incheon
인천 용유도와 삼목도 지역 내 분포하는 자연기원 불소에 대한 지구화학적 연구
- Lee, Jong-Hwan (Department of Geology and Research Institute of Natural Science (RINS), Gyeongsang National University (GNU)) ;
- Jeong, Jong-Ok (Centralized Scientific Instrumentation Facility (CSIF), Gyeongsang National University(GNU)) ;
- Kim, Kun-Ki (Geochang Granite Research Center) ;
- Lee, Sang-Woo (Department of Geology and Research Institute of Natural Science (RINS), Gyeongsang National University (GNU)) ;
- Kim, Soon-Oh (Department of Geology and Research Institute of Natural Science (RINS), Gyeongsang National University (GNU))
- 이종환 (경상대학교 자연과학대학 지질과학과 및 기초과학연구소) ;
- 정종옥 (경상대학교 공동실험실습관) ;
- 김건기 ((재)거창화강석연구센터) ;
- 이상우 (경상대학교 자연과학대학 지질과학과 및 기초과학연구소) ;
- 김순오 (경상대학교 자연과학대학 지질과학과 및 기초과학연구소)
- Received : 2019.07.29
- Accepted : 2019.08.28
- Published : 2019.08.28
Geochemical study was conducted to elucidate the origin of fluorine (F) distributed in the rocks within the four areas of Yongyudo and Sammokdo, Incheon, which have been used as the source area of land reclamation for the
Supported by : 환경산업기술원
- An, J.S., Kim J.A. and Yoon, H.O. (2013) A Review on the analytical techniques for the determination of fluorine contents in soil and solid phase samples. Journal of Soil and Groundwater Environment, v.18(1), p.112-122. https://doi.org/10.7857/JSGE.2013.18.1.112
- Ayoob, S. and Gupta, A.K. (2006) Fluoride in drinking water: A Review on the status and stress rffects. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, v.36, p.433-487. https://doi.org/10.1080/10643380600678112
- Cai, Y.C., Fan, H.R., M. Santosh, Hu, F.F., Yang, K.F. and Li, X.H. (2018) Decratonic gold mineralization: Evidence from the Shangzhuang gold deposit, eastern North China Craton. Gondwana Research, v.54, p.1-22. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2017.09.009
- Camargo, J.A. (2003) Fluoride toxicity to aquatic organisms: a review. Chemosphere, v.50, p.251-264. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(02)00498-8
- Cho, D.L. and Lee, S.B. (2016) Geological report of the Muhak.Jumundo.Yongyudo sheets (1:50,000). Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources.
- Cho, K., Park, K.H., Song, Y.S. and Choi, J.E. (2019) Comparison of U-Pb age distribution characteristics of detrital zircons in the age-unknown Geumsusan Formation and Jangsan Formation of the Joseon Supergroup. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.52(1), p.49-64. https://doi.org/10.9719/EEG.2019.52.1.49
- Choo, C.O., Kim, J.T., Chung, I.M., Kim, N.W. and Jeong, G.C. (2008) Geochemical aspects of groundwater in granite area and the origin of fluoride with emphasis on the water-rock interaction. The Journal of Engineering Geology, v.18(1), p.103-115.
- Dehbandi, R., Moore, F. and Keshavarzi, B. (2018) Geochemical sources, hydrogeochemical behavior, and health risk assessment of fluoride in an endemic fluorosis area, central Iran. Chemosphere, v.193, p.763-776. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2017.11.021
- Fawzy, K.M. (2018) The genesis of fluorite veins in Gabl El Atawi granite, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt. Journal of African Earth Sciences, v.146, p.150-157. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2017.03.025
- Finch, E.G. and Tomkins, A.G. (2017) Fluorine and chlorine behaviour during progressive dehydration melting: Consequences for granite geochemistry and metallogeny. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, v.35, p.739-757. https://doi.org/10.1111/jmg.12253
- Hassaan, M.M., Sakr S.M., Elsherif, A.M., Saied, M., El Shahat, O.R. and El Naggar, A.R. (2018) Genetic affiliations of Wadi El-Sherm El-Qibli alkali feldspar granite intrusion and the co-magmatic hydrothermal activity, Eastern desert, Egypt. Egyptian Journal of Geology, v.62, p.201-217.
- Hwang, J. (2001) Fluorine distribution and attenuation of groundwater within limestone and granite from Keumsan-Wanju fluorite mineralized zone. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.34(1), p.105-117.
- Hwang, J. (2002) Geochemistry of groundwater in limestone and granite of Hwanggangri fluorite mineralized area. Journal of the Korean Earth Science Society, v.23(6), p.486-493.
- Hwang, S.K., Jo, I.H., and Yi, K. (2017) SHRIMP U-Pb dating and volcanic processes of the volcanic rocks in the Guamsan caldera, Cheongsong, Korea. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.50(6), p.467-476. https://doi.org/10.9719/EEG.2017.50.6.467
- Institute of environmental health and technology (2015) The report on investigation of soil contamination within the 3rd stage construction site of the Incheon International Airport. pp. 56.
- Ireland, T.R. and Williams, I.S. (2003) Considerations in zircon geochronology by SIMS. Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry, v.53(1), p.215-241. https://doi.org/10.2113/0530215
- Kajdas, B., Michalik, M.J. and Migon, P. (2017) Mechanisms of granite alteration into grus, Karkonosze granite, SW Poland. Catena, v.150, p.230-245. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2016.11.026
- Kim, D.Y. and Choi, S.J. (2014) SHRIMP U-Pb ages of the Yongyudo biotite granites. The Journal of the Petrological Society of Korea, v.23(4), p.393-403. https://doi.org/10.7854/JPSK.2014.23.4.393
- Kim, K.H., Yun, S.T., Chae, G.T., Kim, S.Y., Kwon, J.S. and Koh, W.K. (2006) Hydrogeochemical evolution related to high fluoride concentrations in deep bedrock groundwaters, Korea. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.39(1), p.27-38.
- Kim, M.J., Park, J.W., Lee, T.H., Song, Y.S. and Park, K.H. (2016) LA-MC-ICPMS U-Pb ages of the detrital zircons from the Baengnyeong Group: Implications of the dominance of the mesoproterozoic zircons. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.49(6), p.433-444. https://doi.org/10.9719/EEG.2016.49.6.433
- Lee, B.J., Kim, Y.B., Lee, S.R., Kim, J.C., Kang, P.J., Choi, H.I. and Jin, M.S. (1999) Explanatory note of The Seoul-Namchonjeom sheet (1:250,000). Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources, 64p.
- Lee, J.H., Jeong, J.O., Kim, K.K., Lee, S.W. and Kim, S.O. (2018) Origin of fluorine contained in rocks within the Eulwangsan, Yongyudo. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.51(6), p.521-529. https://doi.org/10.9719/EEG.2018.51.6.521
- Magotra, R., Namga, S., Singh, P., Arora, N. and Srivastava, P.K. (2017) A new classification scheme of fluorite deposits. International Journal of Geosciences, v.8, p.599-610. https://doi.org/10.4236/ijg.2017.84032
- Na, K.H., Yun, I.C., and Lee, J.B. (2010) The validation study of auto analysis method combined with aqua regia digestion for fluorine of soil. Journal of Soil and Groundwater Environment, v.15, p.8-15.
- Nadoll, P., Rehm, M., Duschl, F., Klemd, R., Kraemer, D. and Sosnicka, M. (2018) REY and trace element chemistry of fluorite from Post-Variscan hydrothermal veins in paleozoic units of the North German Basin. Geosciences, v.8, p.283. https://doi.org/10.3390/geosciences8080283
- Oh, H.J. and Lee, J.Y. (2003) A study on the characteristical evaluation of metals and fluorine concentrations in the southern part of Seoul. Journal of KoSSGE, v.8, p.68-73.
- Ozsvath, D.L. (2009) Fluoride and environmental health: a review. Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology, v.8, p.59-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11157-008-9136-9
- Rao, N.C.R. (2003) Fluoride and environment-a review. In: Bunch, M.J.V., Suresh, M., Kumaran, T.V. (eds) Proceedings of third international conference on environment and health. York University, Chennai, India.
- Seo, J., Song, Y.S. and Park, K.H. (2016) SHRIMP U-Pb age of the early Jurassic deformed ganites in the Aneui Quadrangle, SW Yeongnam Massif. Economic and Environmental Geology, v.49(2), p.147-153. https://doi.org/10.9719/EEG.2016.49.2.147
- Srivastava, A. and Lohani, M. (2015) Fluorine, a dreaded element; A review on occurrence of fluorine in environment and its standard methods of analysis. International Journal of Environmental Research and Development, v.5(1), p.7-21.
- Wang, L.X., Ma, C.Q., Zhang, C., Zhu, Y.X. and Marks, M.A.W. (2018) Halogen geochemistry of I- and A-type granites from Jiuhuashan region (South China): Insights into the elevated fluorine in A-type granite. Chemical Geology, v.478, p.164-182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemgeo.2017.09.033
- Williams, I.S., (1998) U-Th-Pb geochronology by ion microprobe. In McKibben, M.A., Shanks III, W.C., and Ridley, W.I. (eds): Applications of microanalytical techniques to understanding mineralizing processes. Reviews in Economic Geology, v.7, p.1-35.
- Yousefi, M., Ghoochani, M. and Mahvi, A.H. (2018) Health risk assessment to fluoride in drinking water of rural residents living in the Poldasht city, Northwest of Iran. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, v.148, p.426-430. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2017.10.057
- Zuo, H., Chen, L., Kong, M., Qiu, L., Lu, P., Wu, P., Yang, Y. and Chen, K. (2018) Toxic effects of fluoride on organisms. Life Sciences, v.198, p.18-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2018.02.001
- Chae, G.T., Koh, D.C. and Choi, B.Y. (2008) The origin and geochemical behavior of fluoride in bedrock groundwater: A case study in Samseung area (Boeun, Chungbuk). The Journal of Engineering Geology, v.18(4), p.555-566.