- Volume 20 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
간호대학생의 인성에 영향을 미치는 요인
Factors Influencing Character of Nursing Students
- Nam, Soung-Mi (Department of Nursing, Koje College) ;
- Park, Jeong-Sook (Department of Nursing, Keimyung University) ;
- Shin, Eun-Jung (Department of Nursing, Koje College)
- 투고 : 2019.05.09
- 심사 : 2019.08.02
- 발행 : 2019.08.31
본 연구는 생태체계이론을 적용하여 간호대학생들의 인성에 영향을 미치는 요인을 확인하기 위한 서술적 조사연구이다. 본 연구는 전국 간호대학생을 모집단으로 영남지역 4개 간호대학생 전체를 성별 및 학년을 기준으로 할당 표본 추출한 296명을 대상으로 하였다. 수집된 데이터 분석을 위해 SPSS WIN 21.0 프로그램을 이용하여 t-검정, ANOVA 및 다중 회귀 분석을 실시하였다. 연구결과 대상자의 인성은 평균 5점 만점에 평균 3.84점이었으며, 대학진학 동기, 교과외 활동, 수업참여도에 따라 인성에 유의한 차이가 있었다. 생태체계이론에 따른 간호대학생의 인성에 영향을 미치는 요인은 개체 변인에 대한 첫 번째 모델에서 긍정정서, 의사소통능력이 간호대학생의 인성을 설명하는 중요한 요인으로 나타났으며, 미시체계 변인을 추가한 두 번째 모델에서는 가족건강성과 전공만족도가 중요한 요인으로 나타났다. 간호대학생의 인성에 영향을 미치는 유의한 요인은 의사소통능력(
- K. J. Lee, S. S. Yang, S. H. Cha, Korean Educational Development Institute Poll 2013(RR2013-35), regular report, Korean Educational Development Institute, Korea, pp.5-6.
- H. J. Kim, H. S. Kim, S. J. Um, J. J. Yoon, S. A. Lee, H. J. Hyun, Personality Education. p.10-29, Changjisa, 2017.
- J. H. Park, "Essential competency of new graduate registered nurse that has been perceived by experienced senior nurses", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.7, No.1, pp.567-575, 2017. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2017.01.46
- S. S. Sim, M. R. Bang, "The relationship between the character, interpersonal relations, and adjustment to a college life of nursing students", Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.17, No.12, pp.634-642, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.12.634 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.12.634
- Korea Accreditation Board of Nursing Education. Nursing Education Certification Evaluation Manual. [cited 2017 July], Available From: http://www.kabone.or.kr/HyAdmin/upload/filelinkFile(accessed June 2019)
- J. H. Park, "Need of Character Education in Nursing Education", Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol.15, No.6, pp.3321-3332, 2013.
- G. W. Allport, Personality: A Psychological Interpretation. New York: Holt. 1937.
- U. Bronfenbrenner, The Ecology of Human Development; Experiments by Nature and Design. p.21-49, Havard University Press, 1979.
- H. A. Lee, M. J. Chin, "Policy study on parents support for character education within family", Journal of Korean Home Management Association, Vol.31, No.4, pp.65-82, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2013.31.4.06 https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2013.31.4.065
- M. H. Jeong, "Effects of character, nursing professionalism and self-efficacy on self-directed learning ability in nursing students", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.18, No.9, pp.302-314, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.9.302 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.1.302
- M. R. Lee, M. H. Nam, "Personality and the influencing factors in nursing students", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.7, No.6, pp.427-437, 2017. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ajmahs.2017.06.24.
- H. J. Lim, Verifying the Structural Relationship among Creativity and Integrity, Metacognition, Mastery-Approach Goal, Communication Skills, and Autonomous Educational Climate at the College Level, Ph.D dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea, pp.64-119, 2015.
- I. S. Park, Reconsideration of Character Education for University Students - Focusing on Current Status of University Character Education and Character Practice of University Students, Ph.D dissertation, Sungshin Women's University, Seoul, Korea, pp.60-113, 2017.
- Y. S. Lee, H. Y. Kang, S. J. Kim, "A validation study of the character index instrument for college students", Journal of Ethics Education Studies, No.31, pp.261-282, 2013.
- H. H. Lee, E. J. Kim, M. K. Lee, "A validation study of korea positive and negative affect schedule: the PANAS scales", Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, Vol.22, No.4, pp.935-946, 2003.
- M. J. Yoon, Exploring the Mediating Effects of Positive Thought, the Search and the Presence for Meaning in Life on the Relation between Positive Affect and Life Satisfaction, master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea, pp.29-38. 2012.
- G. W. Ban, A Study on the Ecological Factors of Influencing on Adolescent's Activity Competency, Ph.D dissertation, Myongji University, Seoul, Korea, pp.20-59, 2015.
- K. H. Hur, "Construction and validation of a global interpersonal communication competence scale", Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, Vol.47, No.6, pp.380-408, 2003.
- Y. J. Yoo, I. S. Lee, S. K. Kim, H. J. Choi, "Development of Korea Family Strengths Scale(KFSS-II)", Journal of Korean Management Association. Vol.31, No.4, pp.113-129, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2013.31.4.113 https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2013.31.4.113
- T. J. Jang, The Effect of Nursing Professionalism, Satisfaction in Major, and Self-leadership on Career Preparation Behavior in Nursing Students, Master's thesis, Keimyung university, Daegu, Korea, pp.12-22, 2015.
- M. R. Lee, Y. K. Kwag, "Analysis of the characteristics of nursing students", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.7, No.7, pp.491-499, 2017. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ajmahs.2017.07.74
- T. Lickona, "Character education: seven crucial issues", Action in Teacher Education, Vol.20, No.4, pp.77-84, 1999. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01626620.1999.10462937 https://doi.org/10.1080/01626620.1999.10462937
- National law information center, Character Education Promotion Act, [cited 2015 January 20], Available From: http://www.law.go.kr (accessed June 2019)
- H. M. Hwang, "Relationship among Empathic ability, Communication skill, and Clinical practice stress in Clinical Practice of Nursing Students", Korean Journal Health Communication, Vol.12, No.1, pp.1-10, 2017. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15715/kjhcom.2017.12.1.1
- S. B. Lim, The effect of perceived family strength on outlook on marriage of university students mediated by self-differentiation, master's thesis, Jeju National University, Jeju, Korea, pp.38-45, 2016.
- M. H. Nam, H. O. Kim, "Effect of personality and resilience on satisfaction with major in nursing students', The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol.24, No.4, pp. 298-306, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.4.298 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.4.298
- M. S. Lee, C. S. Hong, "A study of relationship among the nursing students personality, self concept and perceptual orientation", Chungnam Medical Journal, Vol.17, No.10, pp.301-313, 1990.
- Y. H. Kim, M. S. Kang, "The Effects of Action Learning in Communicative Competence and Interpersonal Competence of University Students", Korean Journal of General Education, Vol.9, No.4, pp.211-243, 2015.
- M. K. Kim, H. A. Nam, A. Y. Lee, "The Effect of Communication Competence and Problem Solving Process on Clinical Decision-Making of Nursing Students in Graduation Year", Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, Vol.19, No.5, pp.877-885, 2019. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2019.19.5.877 https://doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2019.19.5.877
- G. R. Seo, The effect of self-esteem, communication, and family health perceived by adult men and women on personality values, master's thesis, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, Korea, pp.35-67, 2017.