- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Performance Analysis of Men's K-1 1000 Meter Sprint at the 99th National Sports Festival
99회 전국체전 남자 일반부 K-1 1000m 경기력 분석
- Sohn, Jee-Hoon (Department of Physical Education, Jeonju University)
- 손지훈 (전주대학교 생활체육학과)
- Received : 2019.06.28
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
This study was conducted to analyze the lap time of the K-1 1000m final race of men's general division and to develop strategies to adjust the pace for the intervals to improve the performance. We measured the lap time of the final race of the 99 th National Sports Festival by 250m intervals and compared them with the data of the World Championship finals held in 2018. The final average record of domestic top-ranked players was 248.651 seconds, and the top international's 210.826 seconds. There was a time gap of 38 seconds in the record. In lap-time, it was 8, 11, 6, and 13 seconds behind every 250m. World Championship players used the Fast-Maintain-Maintain-Spurt strategy while domestic players used the pacing strategy of Fast-Slow-Fast-Slow. In order to improve the performance of domestic players, it is necessary to adjust overall pace control strategies to maintain the pace after the quick start and to spurt at the last lap.
- Korean Canoe Federation. http://www.canoe.or.kr
- International Canoe Federation. https://www.canoeicf.com
- S. B. Son. (2012). Racing canoeing II. Seoul : Korean canoe federation.
- F. Tomazini, L. A. Pasqua, M. V. Damasceno, M. D. Silva-Cavalcante, F. R. de Oliveira, A. E. Lima-Silva, & R. Bertuzzi. (2015). Head-to-head running race simulation alters pacing strategy, performance, and mood state. Physiology & Behavior, 149, 39-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.05.021
- V. Billat, N. J. Brunel, T. Carbillet, S. Labbe & A. Samson. (2018). Humans are able to self-paced constant running accelerations until exhaustion. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 506, 290-304. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2018.04.058
- F. J. Hettinga, J. J. De Koning, M. Hulleman & C. Foster. (2012). Relative importance of pacing strategy and mean power output in 1500-m self-paced cycling. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 46(1), 30-35. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.2009.064261
- A. E. Whitehead, H. S. Jones, E. L. Williams, C. Rowley, L. Quayle, D. Marchant & R. C. Polman. (2018). Investigating the relationship between cognitions, pacing strategies and performance in 16.1km cycling time trials using a think aloud protocol: Data and theory. Psychology of Sport&Exercise, 34, 95-109.
- K. W. Jun. (2003). A Comparative Study on Body Composition and Physical Fitness in High Schools and National Canoe Team. Kookmin University, Seoul.
- J. E. Morais, T. M. Barbosa, H. P. Neiva & D. A. Marinho. (2019). Stability of pace and turn parameters of elite long-distance swimmers. Human movement science, 63, 108-119. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.humov.2018.11.013
- R. Tucker, M. I. Lambert & T. D. Noakes. (2006). An analysis of pacing strategies during men's world-record performances in track athletics. International journal of sports physiology and performance, 1(3), 233-245. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijspp.1.3.233
- K. T. Shin & J. H. Sohn. (2019). A Study on the Enhancement of Athletic Performance by Analyzing Lap Times in Kayak 1000m Sprint. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(2), 301-307. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2019.10.2.301
- M. Begon, F. Colloud & P. Lacouture. (2009). Measurement of contact forces on a kayak ergometer with a sliding footrest-seat complex. Sports engineering, 11(2), 67-73. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12283-008-0011-2
- E. Limonta, R. Squadrone, R. Rodano, A. Marzegan, A. Veicsteinas, G. Merati & M. Sacchi. (2010). Tridimensional kinematic analysis on a kayaking simulator: key factors to successful performance. Sport Sciences for Health, 6(1), 27-34. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11332-010-0093-7
- H. G. Kim. (2000). The Comparative Study of the Training Program of the Canoe Players of Girl's High School. Mokpo National University, Mokpo.
- K. T. Shin & J. H. Sohn. (2018). Assesment of Isokinetic Muscle Function, Balance and Flexibility in Elite High School Kayakers. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(6), 407-416. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.6.407
- G. Y. Kang. (2016). The Effect of Circuit Weight Training on the Improvement of Isokinetic muscula, Cardiorepiratory Function and Blood Components on Canoe athletes. Korean Journal of Physical Education, 55(3), 601-612.
- Y. S. Ko. (2000). A study on Middle-long Distance Runners Lap time. Konkuk University, Seoul.