- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Study on the Tensile Strength of Virgin Hair by High-Density Oxidative Dye Application
버진 헤어(Virgin hair)의 고명도(高明渡) 산화염모제 시술에 따른 모발 인장강도 연구
- Lim, Sun-Nye (Dept. of Cosmetology, Dong Shin University) ;
- Park, Jang-Soon (Dept. of Beauty Art, Song Won University)
- Received : 2019.05.17
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
Modern people are investing a lot of time and economically in their appearance as a means of expressing their aesthetic desires. They have a lot of hair dyes that make up most of their appearance, but their hair damage is serious. Especially, they use hair dyes which are very popular among the hair cosmetics that make up most of their appearance, but their hair damage is serious. The purpose of this study is to investigate the hair tensile strength of hair with oxidative hair dye to induce styling while minimizing hair damage. The results showed that the Max. load, Max. stress, Max. elongation, break load, break stress, break elongation, maximum modulus and tangential modulus according to evaluation interval were significantly different between control and 8N-10N experimental groups. The maximum modulus and tangential modulus for the strain interval did not show tendency to increase or decrease constantly, although there was a difference between the control and experimental group. Therefore this study was conducted to investigate the correlation between hair loss and hair damage through the treatment of high grade oxidative hair dye, which is widely used in ield of industry. We want to provide application data.
Virgin hair;Oxidation dyeing agent;Tensile strength;Max. Elongation;Break elongation
- S. H. Jin, Y. B. Kim & J. S. Park. (2017). A Study on Improvement Strategies According to the Inconvenience Due to Female Cancer Wearing Alopecia Wigs. Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 15(8), 417-422. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.8.417
- T. S. LEE & Y. H. Kim. (2017). A Study on the Damage Degree of Hair Dye Treatments and the Impact of Heavy Metals. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 533-541. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.551
- H. J. Kwon & J. S. Park. (2017). Perception about Makeup Influence on Man's Makeup and Their Success. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(4), 231-237. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.231
- H. J. Kwon & J. S. Park. (2016). The influences of Nutritional Convergent supplement on damaged nails treated by cosmetic procedure. Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 14(3), 437-443. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.473
- S. H. Yim. (2012). A Study on Attitudes toward Man's Appearance Management and Cosmetics Purchasing Behavior. Master of thesis, Sook-myung Women's University, Seoul.
- Y. R. Kim & J. S. Park. (2016). A Study on the Influence and Utilization Level of Practical Subjects of National Hairdresser Licensing Examination on the Practical Field. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(6), DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.449
- Y. S. Lee. (2014). A Socio-Cultural Analysis of Women's Hair Styles in Chosun Dynasty and their Modern Application. Doctoral of thesis, Seo-kyeong University, Seoul.
- M. S. Kim. (2003). Hair Color Design. Seoul: Yerim Publishing Co. ISBN 899521578X
- M. H, Shin, (2011). A Study of the Effect on the Wig Preference by People with Oily Scalp, Master of thesis, Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
- M. H. Jang & S. G. Bae. (2010), Recognition Change Before and After Wearing Wigs of the Female Cancer Patients, Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 10(4), 198-205. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.4.198]
- G. M. Kim. (2006). (The) Effect of Change for Hair-Style on Psychological Change. Master's thesis. Nam-bu University, Kwangju.
- Y. B. Joo & S. N. Lim. (2015). A Study of Hair Damage depending on Hair Treatment Conditions and Morphological Change in Hair. Journal of the Textile Coloration and Finishing, 27(3), 219-227. http://dx.doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2015.27.3.219 https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2015.27.3.219
- S. N. Lim & C. N. Choi. (2012). Damage of Hair according to the Bleaching Condition after Permanent Setting, Journal of the Textile Coloration and Finishing, 24(1), 27-32, UCI : G704-000439.2012.24.1.003 https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2012.24.1.27
- M. J. Min, M. S. Na, E. M. Rue & W. S. Cha. (2011). Gray Mullet Extract on Physical Damage of Colored and Bleached Hair. Journal of The Korean aesthetics and cosmetics society, 9(1), 133-141. KDC 517.337 DDC 646.72
- E. H. Kang. (2008). Studies on the physical changes of damaged hair according to the emulsion type of hair cosmetics. Master of thesis, Kon-Kuk University, Seoul.
- D. J. Lim. (2016). Study on the reduction of hair damage through change of ingredients in the oxidized hair dye. Doctoral of thesis, Kon-Kuk University, Seoul.
- W. H. Choi. (2008). The Influence of Oxidative Hair Dyeing and Natural Hair Dyeing in Hair. Master of thesis, Dae-Jeon University, Dae-Jeon.
- I. S. Lee. (2017). An Analysis of the characteristics of hair by repeated treatment of non-oxidative hair dyes in permanent Hair dyes. Master of thesis, Kwangju Women University, Kwangju.
- A. R. Jeon. (2011). Human Hair Dyed and Colorfastness of Hot Water Extract from Gall nut. Master of thesis, Kwangju Women University, Kwangju.
- G. Y. Lee & B. S. Chang. (2008). Study on the Tensile Strength of Oxidative Permanent Dyed Hair. Journal of Korean J. Microscopy, 38(4), 339-345(2008). UCI : G704-000178.2008.38.4.001
- M. Y. Gang et al. (2010). Hair Science II. Seoul: cheong-gu munhwasa. ISBN: 9788956163888
- P. Y. Song. (2006). Measurement of Hair Damage Rate and Mechanical Properties after Chemical Treatment. Master of thesis, Kon-kuk University, Seoul.
- G. Y. Lee & B. S. Chang. (2008). Study on the Tensile Strength of Bleached Hair. Journal of Korean J. Microscopy, 38(3), 251-257. UCI : G704-000178.2008.38.3.007
- S. Y. Shin, H. W. Chung, N. W. Hwang & H. J. Hwang. (2012). Transactions : Effects of Bleaching Conditions on the Properties of Hair. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 36(8), 875-884. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2012.36.8.875 https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2012.36.8.875