- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
승마체험 참여정도에 따른 사회성발달 및 생활만족과의 관계
Relationship between Social Development and life Satisfaction According to Horse-riding Experience Participation level
- 투고 : 2019.05.12
- 심사 : 2019.08.20
- 발행 : 2019.08.28
본 연구의 목적은 승마 체험 참여자들의 참여정도에 따른 사회성발달 및 생활만족과의 관계를 분석하는데 있다. 본 연구의 목적 달성을 위해 승마프로그램 참여자들을 모집단으로 설정하고 유층 집락 무선표집법(Stratified cluster random sampling)의 방법으로 표본을 추출하였다. 입력된 자료는 Windows용 SPSS/AMOS 22.0 Version 통계프로그램을 이용하여 연구의 목적에 따라 통계 처리하였고, 그 결과 도출된 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 인구통계학적 특성변인에 따른 승마 체험의 참여정도, 사회성발달과 함께 생활만족은 부분적으로 차이가 있었다. 둘째, 승마 체험 참가자들의 참여정도와 사회성발달은 관계가 부분적으로 있었다. 특히 승마 체험 참여정도가 사회성 발달의 활동성에 관계가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 셋째, 승마 체험 참가정도는 참가자의 생활만족과의 관계에 영향 없는 것으로 나타났다. 넷째, 승마 체험 참여에 따른 사회성발달은 생활만족에 관계가 없는 것으로 나타났다. 다섯째, 승마 체험 참여와 사회성발달 및 생활만족은 인과 관계는 없는 것으로 나타났다.
- K. D. Koh. (2014). Effect of Leisure flow and Experience satisfaction on the Psychological Well-being of Horseback Riding Experience Participants. Hotel Resort Research, 13(3), 449-469.
- Y. B. Koh. (2017). Qualitative Research of Adult's Purler Experience among Horse-riding. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 69, 281-294.
- M. S. Kim. (2018). Horses are expected to benefit from economic benefits of 3 trillion... Sustained Growth since 2013. JBS Rural Community Broadcasting. URL: www.newskr.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=8317.
- S. T. Yoon & B. H. Park. (2013). The Impact Horse Riding Exercise Program has on Adults with Intellectual Disability in Physical, Psychology factors, Social factors of Disabled. Journal of Korea Special Physical Education, 21(1), 81-95.
- J. H. Pyo, K. M. Lee & S. H. Jang. (2011). Influence of lifestyle and immersion of horse-riding participants on leisure identity and mental well-being. Korean journal of physical education, 50(4), 277-290.
- Y. H. Jho, S. Ha & D. I. Seo. (2013). Effects of Regular Horseback Riding on Physiclal Fitness, Body Composition, and GH in Woman Primary School Students. The Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 18(4), 77-86.
- H. G. Cho, T. W. Jung & M. S. Kwon. (2013). Effects of the 12 Weeks Horse Riding Exercise on a Capacity for Locomotion of a Body and Bilateral Balance and Trunk Sway Velocity in Elementary and Middle School Student during the Sit-to-Stand.. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 23(1), 37-43. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2013.23.1.037
- S. I. Kim. & J. E. Park. (2017). Effect of Savoring Beliefs on Vitality and Subjective Well-Being of Horse-Riding Club Members. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 70, 307-318.
- J. E. Park. (2015). Structural Relationship among Leisure Satisfaction, Self-efficacy and Psychological Well-being of Horse-Riding Participants. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 60, 375-386.
- Y. H. Kang. (2016). What Determines Highly-Educated Working Women's Satisfaction?. Gender and culture, 9(1), 101-129. https://doi.org/10.20992/gc.2016.06.9.1.101
- I. S. Kim. & E. S. Choi. (1993). A Study on the Level of Living and Life Satisfaction of Rural Households In Korea - Approach to the Quality of Life -. The Korean Society of Community Living Science, 4(2), 83-97.
- I. S. Kim. (1995). Qulaity of Life of Korean Farm Households Across Residential Areas. The Korean Society of Community Living Science, 6(1), 55-64.
- J. Y. Lee. (2002). The Comparison of Life Satisfaction between Urban and Rural Persons. Rural society, 12(1), 89-110.
- S. C. Kim, D. H. Lee. & S. W. Jang. (2003). A Study on the Satisfaction of Leisure and Life, Based on the Degree of Participation of Tennis Participants. Korean Society of Sport Psychology, 14(3), 83-99.
- S. Y. Seo. (2008). The relationship between goal orientation and Life satisfaction. Journal of leisure and recreation studies, 32(3), 241-248.
- J. S. E & K. R. Jeong. (2013). Effects of Participation Motivation in Leisure Sports Activities on Participation Satisfaction and Life Satisfaction among University Students. Subjective Education Research,, 17(1), 53-70.
- Y. W. Jeong. (2017). A study on the Mediating Effect of resilience in the relationship between physical self-concept and life satisfaction of middle-aged women participating in life sports. Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women, 31(4), 1-19.
- B. M. Jeong. (1971). singyoyughagjeonseo. seoul: eul-yumunhwasa.
- H. J. Kim. (2011). The effect of socialization development and enjoyment by university sports club on physical self-efficacy. Master Thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- H. Y. Kim. (2010). The Effect of College Students' Participation in Sports on Social Development.. Master Thesis, Kookmin University, Seoul.
- R. A. Kalish. (1975). Aging, self and personality, late adulthood perspectives on human development. Wordsworth Publishing Company.
- J. T. kim. (2015). Equestrian exercise the teens' social impact on development. Master Thesis, Daegu Catholic University, Daegu.
- J. H. Koo, J. B. Lee & Y. K. Kim. (2011). The Structural Relation among Horse Riding Participants' Perception, Pleasure and Satisfaction. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 46(1), 715-728.