- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the Emotional Design Types of Smart Jewelry.
스마트 주얼리의 감성적 디자인 유형 분석.
- Noh, Young-Ran (Design Department of Kongju National University) ;
- Choi, Yeun-Jeong (Formative Design at the National Kongju National University of Arts)
- Received : 2019.06.26
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
As areas of ICT devices expand due to development of fourth industry, Smart Jewelry is being released. Jewelry is not only a fashion tool to dress up the human body as it merges with the functional aspects of smart devices, but it also delivers the information needed to improve users' living conditions and the interaction of the information needed is likely to be expanded. Although wearable Jewelry is not widely popular with consumers due to its recognition that it is a Smartphone aid and technical limitations, it needs to be ultra-smallized and improved in design. By analyzing emotional types according to design, materials, and colors, focusing on the current wearable jewelry products, the company aims to contribute to enhancing the value of creative smart jewelry by thinking about how smart jewelry will stimulate people's emotions.
Jewelry;smart jewelry;design;form;emotional type
Supported by : Kongju University
- S. H. Kim. (2002) Jewelry Time Travel. Seoul. Tree of thought.
- J. S. Yang & Jo. Y. Kim (2014) A Case Study on Wearable Devices in the New Media Age - Focused on Mobile Device. Journal of Korean Design and Culture, 2013(12), 355.
- T. H. Kim, M. K. Hwang, H. M. Jung. (2014). The present and future of next-generation wearables and issues. Information and Communication Industry Promotion Agency Weekly Technology Trend. 55-15.
- S. G. Min & S. H. Kim. (2017). A Study on Applying Emotional Experience of Wearable Devices in IoT Environment. Journal of the Korean society of design culture, 23(3), 307-317
- Y. S. Ahn. (2016). Study of Fashion Emotionality and Consumer Attitudes. Dankook University Ph.D. thesis. 82
- J. S.Lee (2019.2) A Study on the Influence on the Acceptance Intention of Wearable Device : By means of a Designated Value-Cost Payment Doctor /Daegu. Graduate School of Gymyeong University by means of a designated value-cost payment doctor. the doctor's degree
- B. Y. Jeong. (2018.2). Market Status and Prospect for Wearable Devices. ICT&mea policy. 30 Vol.20(680) 1-7
- H. H. Yeon, M. W. Kim & J. C. Kang (2018.3). A Study on Perceived Value in Wearable Device's UX : Focused on smart band and smart watch that can connect with mobile. Industrial Design Journal, 1(43), 29-38.
- M. G. Shin. (2018.2.) Determinants of Use of Wearable Devices: Focused on the Theory of Rational Behavio. Keimyung University. A dissertation (doctor)
- G. A. Kim (2017.06) User Responses Analysis of Wrist Wearable Devices. Korea Science & Art Forum. No.29, 13-22
- S. H. Ji. (2007). The Law of Design-The Psychology of Design shows marketing. Publisher Jiho..113.
- J. Y. Kim, G. M. Ban, Y. J. Im & E. S. Chung. (2017). Hook Type Wearable Device Based on User Discomfort. The Korean Society of Ergonomics, 36(6), 765-776.
- Y. R. Lee & Y. I. Kim. (2015). Consumer Preferences of Emotional Design Factors in Evaluating Utilitarian versus Hedonic Products. Journal of industrial design, 9(34), 31-40.
- S. G. Ko. (2018). Comparative Analysis on Preference of Men's Jewelry in Korea and China (Focused on Tie-pin and Cufflinks). Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(2), 201-206
- I. Y. Ji & H. J. Park. (2019). A Study on Consumer Preferences for Attributes of Wearable Devices : A Conjoint Analysis Reflecting Anticipatory Standardization Activities. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(4), 7-16.
- Y. S. Ahn & J. M. Han and H. S. Kang (2017. 04)A Study on the Development of Fashion Sensibility Scale : Focused on Wrist Wearable Device. Seongnam: Communication Design Society.