- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A study on the User Experience in SNS shopping service -Focused on Instagram-
SNS 쇼핑 서비스의 사용자 경험 연구 -인스타그램을 중심으로-
- Kim, Go-Eun (Department of Visual Communication Design, HongIk University, Graduate School) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2019.05.31
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
The purpose of this study is to measure the shopping experience of a more specific SNS shopping service, limited to shopping through the Instagram of the Millennial Generation. Based on the AISAS purchasing phase, a qualitative study was conducted on the user experience of SNS shopping services in parallel with the survey and in-depth interviews. As a result of the study, the aesthetic experience appeared mainly in the Attention stage and the Interest stage, the emotional experience in the Action stage and the Share stage, and the cognitive experience in the Search stage. While there have been many empirical studies on the impact of SNS on consumer behavior to date, this study is meaningful in that it has led to a contextual study of the user experience on SNS shopping services. The research is expected to help establish a brand and service strategy differentiated from existing mobile shopping services when providing SNS shopping services in the future.
SNS shopping;User Experience;Service Design;Shopping Service;Instargam
- S. H. Lee. (2018). Shop on Instagram... To buy a page by tapping on th image. MK. https://www.mk.co.kr/news/it/view/2018/06/366806/
- H. K. Kim. (2019). Turns into a shopping mall when tap on Instagram photos...Transformation of SNS. MK. https://www.mk.co.kr/news/business/view/2019/01/43646
- I. G. Lim. (2018). 1st Generation Social Commerce Vacancies filled by SNS shopping. Business Watch. ews.bizwatch.co.kr/article/mobile/2018/09/12/0012
- Incross.co. (2018). Incross Digital Media Trend Story. Seoul: Incross.co.
- J. W. Kim. (2018). Paradigm Shift, SNS Market. Next Economy. https://www.nexteconomy.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=116995
- M. Kapko. (2016). "Failed to hit a shopping pattern?" Social media purchasing button is barely working. IT World. https://www.itworld.co.kr/news/99910
- S. K. Kim. (2018). "The Second Generation of Social Commerce"...Incross.co. published a report on Market Insight. Newdaily Economy. https://biz.newdaily.co.kr/site/data/html/2018/09/11/2018091100032.html
- D. Y. Kwon. (2018). Instagram to launch shopping functions for business accounts in Korea. Bloter. https://www.bloter.net/archives/311507
- S. J. Park. (2018). Selling through Twitter : Buy Now Button spotted. State of Digital. https://www.stateofdigital.com/twitter-buy-now-button/
- H. K. Koo. (2011). Purchasing Behavior of AISAS Process According to the Generations for Fashion Products. Korea Science & Art Forum, 9, 15-26 https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2011.12.9.15
- E. J. Ko. & S. M. Kim. (2004). A Qualitative Research about the Purchase Behavior of internet Shoppers. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 42, 153-166.
- J. W. Kim. & S. C. Park. & W. J. Lee. (2005). The Moderating Effect of Product Involvement on th Online Consumer's Purchasing Behavior. Korean Management Science Review, 22(2), 51-76.
- K. M. Kim. (2018). The Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Continued Use Intention to online shopping mall : Focusing on mediation Flow Experience. A master's thesis. Sangmyung University, Seoul.
- Education Research Institute of Seoul National University (1995). Educational Dictionary. Seoul: Hawoodongsul..
- D. H. Shin. (2013). Humanitas Technologies. Seoul: Communication Books.
- S. Hosany & M. Witham. (2009). Dimensions of Cruisers Experience, Satisfaction, and Intention to Recommend. Journal of Travel Research, 49(3), 351-634. https://doi.org/10.1177/0047287509346859
- S. J. Park. (2018). "Experience the augmented reality." From Facebook to Ikea, the "AR service" is gettingbigger. BrandBrief. https://www.brandbrief.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1176