- Volume 17 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A study on online survey user experience -Focused on Google and Naver form-
온라인 설문조사 사용자 경험 연구 -구글과 네이버 폼을 중심으로-
- Hwangbo, Yeon (Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2019.05.22
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
This study is an online survey user experience study. The purpose of this research is user experience research to make use and development of online surveys. In-depth interviews were conducted with 8 native Koreans who were not experienced with Naver and Google, and were surveyed using Peter Morville's Honeycomb model. In addition, we performed evaluation through tasks and think-aloud. Naver is highly useful, usable, desirable and findable, and Google can confirm its superior accessible and flexible. Research has shown that improvements in usability and ease of functioning are needed by reclassifying and moving menu categories. Online survey user experience that has not been studied previously can predict the direction of usability improvement and can help the user side. We hope that this research will improve the usability of online surveys, and will lead to various related research.
- H. W. Tak, K. K. Ko & D. W. Jung. (2019). Does the Choice of a Survey Method Affect Results?: A Comparison of TAPI and PAPI Methods. Korean Journal of Public Administration, 57(1), 93-114.
- S. Y. Lee & M. G. Park. (2018). A Study on the Error of Questionnaire Measurement in Online Survey. Master dissertation. Korea University Seoul, 1-33.
- B. S. Paik. (2019). Revised mobile survey open survey. Zdnet Korea. https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=shm&sid1=105&sid2=226&oid=092&aid=0002155339
- E. Y. Kim, J. W. Kim, H. J. Jang & J. B. Shin. (2018). Implementation of Block Chain based Survey Platform utilizing Ethereum Smart Contract. Korea Information Science Society, 2018(12), 2182-2184.
- C. H. Jeon & H. K. Choi. (2006). Design and Implementation of a Respondent-Based Real-Time Survey System Using XML. Journal of Internet Computing and Services (JICS), 7(2), 53-69.
- Z. G. Chen & L. W. Seo. (2011). Design and Implementation of an Online Survey System About Make and Development of the Game. Department of Game Multimedia Engineering Graduate School of Paichai University Daejeon, 1-67.
- J. Y. Lee & J. G. Kim. (2006). Comparing Data Qualities of On-Line Panel and Off-Line Interview Surveys: Reliability and Validity. Korean Marketing Association, 21(4), 209-231.
- D. H. Ye. (2012). The Effect of Green Practices on Brand Image, Brand Preference, and Revisit Intention in the Branded Coffee Store. Major in Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management The Graduate School of Human Environmental Sciences Yonsei University, 1-98.
- S. W. Jeon & W. H. Lee & J. H. Jung & J. J. Shim & S. J. Ko. (1998). Development of Internet Online Survey System. KOREA INFORMATION SCIENCE SOCIETY, 25(2), 403-405.
- J. J. Ryu. (2001). Internet Survey System Construction Status. Proceedings of Spring Conference, 2001(0), 141-156.
- E. L. Park. (2011). Survey provider SurveyMonkey to enter the Korean market in earnest. Etoday. http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php? TM=news&SM=0605&idxno=491022
- T. Y. Kim. (2008). Google adds information gathering capabilities to word processors. Bloter. http://www.bloter.net/archives/3528
- B. J. Kim. (2013). Providing form function service to Naver Office. Etoday. http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php? idxno=689982
- H. J. Uhm. (2013). Noteworthy Cloud Office. SegyeNews. http://www.segye.com/newsView/20131104004932?O utUrl=naver
- J. H. Jo & S. I. Kim. (2019). Evaluation of Usability on Application -. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(5), 327-332. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.5.327
- J. Y. Lee & S. I. Kim. (2015). Webtoon Application's User Experience Study - Focused on the Naver, the Daum and the LezhinComics -. Journal of Digital Design, 15(3), 759-768. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.3.072